Garnier Triple Nutrition Conditioner

3.6

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil / Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract / Apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCI, Butyrospermum Parkii / Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil / Olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil / Black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract / Lemon Peel Extract, CI 19140/Yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Extract / Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, CI 15985/Yellow 6, F.I.L. D35637/3

on 9/28/2012 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this conditner! My mom introduced me to it like 5 monthes ago and she still uses it everytime she washes her hair! We have dry tangly hair and this product is awesome! It makes your hai super soft and managble!! Recconmend!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My new holy grail! It's like liquid gold. This stuff is super awesome. It's thick, heavy and greasy, perfect for my dry, coarse and curly hair. It transformed my dry, frizzy hair into smooth, shiny, soft curls. My hair lays down and looks longer. It did not leave my hair greasy or look or feel it left a heavy build up. I like the smell of this, it smells tropical. It's not super strong and the smell dies quickly.
For the price, it's a steal. This is way better than most of the expensive brands I have tried.
This is so not for someone who doesn't have really dry hair. This is ideal for someone with curly, dry hair, who is bi-racial or African American. I would not recommend for someone who has straight, normal or fine hair at all! I think a lot of the negative reviews for this product were from people who shouldn't be using this product as its wasn't made for their hair type.
EDIT: I had to stop using this. It has silicones and built up on my hair in two weeks. I had to use a clarifying shampoo to strip my hair from this hair conditioner.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'd read a lot about Triple Nutrition, but only recently had an opportunity to try it myself. It's awesome!
I CWC wash, which means that I use a cheap conditioner on my length, then shampoo, then re-condition. This one I use for the last conditioning since it is so thick and rich.
Smells nice, makes my hair soft and healthy-looking; I think it's one of my faves.

on 4/28/2012 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

THIS STUFF IS LEGENDARY! All of you 4C hair ladies need to realise that the big players are not all against us... this was made for our dry curly hair according to the advertisment in Europe, and that is fine with me. This stuff is like vitamins in a bottle, and it is silicone free too.

After shampooing this conditioner works well as a wash out, leave in or as a deep conditioner without any regrets.

After cowashing with this product leaves my hair soft, supple and moisturised. The conditioner is thick and very creamy, and is accompanied with a beautiful scent.

The price is brilliant, and I am very impressed with this product. It will become a staple as long as they do not change the formula at all.
xx

on 4/17/2012 2:33:00 PM

Garnier products never work for my hair. If you read the loads of bad reviews on any Garnier product, you will know why. Enough said. I've explained myself in all the other reviews I've written on Garnier products, & frankly, I'm tired of explaining how bad the products from this line are for your hair. I'll just keep it simple. Hopefully to the ones that listen & take my advice, your hair will be saved. To those of you who will buy these products anyway, you'll be on here writing bad reviews in the near future. My advice is Do Not buy products from this line, EVER. Very damaging to your hair. I would know, I'm obsessed with my hair & I get compliments on it daily. Take it from me & my experience, This is not good stuff to be putting on your hair.

on 4/17/2012 2:10:00 PM

Now with amodimethicone! I'd been using this conditioner for years, but it was recently reformulated.

I tried the only cone-free conditioner Garnier has left (Pure Clean) and, well, let's just say it'll get its own unflattering review.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Unfortunately they just reformulated this to include amodimethicone pretty high on the ingredient list :( This was my Holy Grail conditioner. EVERY other Garnier hair product has sucked for me but this stuff was great. I have waist length, curly, color treated hair and there are not that many conditioners that are moisturizing enough for me. I also loved that there is a larger size bottle available. This was a great find. I'm literally hoarding the stuff now and finding/buying every older formula bottle that I can because I don't know what I'm going to do without it :(

I believe that K-Mart has a store label version of this conditioner, so other ladies that used this may want to check this out.

The ONLY other conditioner that's moisturizing enough for me, and not crazy expensive is the GVP Conditioning Balm from Sally's (Biolage Conditioning Balm knockoff) and the Walgreens version of it as well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This was my Holy Grail conditioner. My hair loved it, I didn't even need to use leave-in conditioner afterwards. It made my hair soft, smooth, and gave enough slip to make detangling easy... before they reformulated it to include amodimethicone and to hugely increase the amount of drying isopropyl alcohol.

Now, it's safe to say I'll never buy another bottle. I wish they hadn't messed with this, it was literally perfect for my hair. If you can find any bottles of the old formula, grab them; they're amazing! But the new stuff? Urgh. Walk away.

on 3/19/2012 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Wonderful smell and all and makes my hair soft but I don't like the formula. It's too runny and it practically slides off my hand. I can't even rub it in my hands the way I do with normal conditioners. Would love to purchase again but I feel like I'm losing more product than I'm actually using.

on 2/19/2012 3:01:00 PM

I had a BAD bleach job done last year and after the help of Joico my hair was healthy again. I figured since my hair was A-okay again I could use a more mild everyday conditioner on my hair. This makes my hair feel great and soft (and it smells awesome) but the day after I wash my hair it starts to get greasy. I only use conditioner on my ends since my scalp tends to be more oily and my ends dry but even with doing that this makes my entire head a greasy ball. Now I just use this for shaving my legs, that's about all it's good for.