July 25, 2014 | 1811 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by WestEndGal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara was amazing for the first week. I love the dark color and the big fluffy brush. Then it became the flakiest mascara I've ever used. I'm still using it only because it was so darn expensive and I can't return it. I just have to check my face constantly and wipe the black flakes away that end up all under my eyes and my cheeks. Not a good look.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by JoanaMer

I brought the product thinking it would be good. I got home and it looked really dry. I tried applying it but there was hardly anything. So I went back to Macy's where I brought it, explained the situation and the gave me an exchange. Which I was thankful for considering I bought the stupid thing for $27. The new tube was the same thing as the one before. I was so pissed. What a waste of money. I've used mascaras for half the price with better quality. Never again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by kjelin01

Dries out SO quick.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2014 6:12:00 AM More reviews by dora9213

why it is dry out? so hard to use. i only used about 3 times and give up it. im so disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Knightchaser27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great mascara but tends to dry out quickly.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2014 3:59:00 PM More reviews by naturalbeautybutterfly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara is simply just not worth its high price and hype. Provides some lenght but does not hold the curl at all, also not much on volume.
You are going to need to add lots of coats to get a dramatic look and after about 3 coats it gets spidery and "dirty" looking.
Also, it is scented. So, if you have sensitive eyes, its most likely irritating, made my eyes watery and red.
So sad I bought into the hype, so expensive :( Maybelline Falsies is still my fav!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Agtsalim

Got diorshow from their travel-pack (sold on airline flights) and... Nothing's happening. So sad, because i have sparse and rather short lashes, and they couldn't even hold it up. I didn't see many differences on before and after application. Probably because it was the small-ish version from the travel pack, but still not impressed, not gonna buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 4:49:00 AM More reviews by AngelWingsLipgloss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The roll royce of mascaras lives up to its name for me! I always have a dramatic look with this masacara.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Surprised not to see 5 stars up there. This mascara has truly worked miarcle on my lashes. I tried everything Big Fatty, They're Real, Bad Gal Lash, Mac false lash mascara, The Falsies, The Colossal.... Too Faced Better than false lashes and Better than sex.. the list goes on. I fell in love with this mascara. It makes for full dramatic, long and luscious lashes that last me all day. It easily beats all other competitors. I recoomend to anyone with wimpy or almost non existent lashes. xoxo

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by gfreling

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have used this mascara before and just don't get all the hype. Yes the packaging is beautiful but I think you can get the same results with a much less expensive mascara. I like Maybelline Full & Soft mascara for everyday and Benefit They're Real Mascara for big lashes.