September 18, 2014 | 1015 users online

Blush - NYX - Rouge Cream Blush - Natural

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 3:22:00 AM More reviews by purplescarf6

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this blush. Super pigmented, easy to blend, affordable, cute packaging: what's not to love? It makes my cool-toned, pale skin go from drab-looking to healthy and vibrant. I get many compliments on this. A girl at school said the other day that I always "look like a doll" with "perfectly rosy cheeks". I can think of one con and one con only: if I apply too much it can make me look a bit clownish. This is easily solved by applying very little and adding more later if needed. I will repurchase, although I'm not remotely close to needing to; this lasts forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2012 5:45:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

Very flattering and versatile color! Like this a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 3:40:00 AM More reviews by ciaobellakate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I only just bought this blush and have used it a few times but I can already say I LOVE IT! It's so creamy! I cannot believe how little of the product you need, you really only have to tap a stippling brush in it very lightly and you have enough for both cheeks.

I think this would be very flattering for many skin tones. First time I tried it it came out more of a light pinky color, but after a few days of tanning it now shows up as a apricot pink. It is really gorgeous.

Staying power is not as good as Stila's Convertible Color, but for the price and how little you need it is not even an issue for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by lucamom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the color, love the glow and you can't beat the price. Perfect shade of peachy pink with the emphasis on pink.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Kaat1988

Price-quality a great product. I think this is the perfect shade for a natural look. I always apply a tiny layer of powder on top of the blush, because it makes my face a bit too shiny, which I don't like.
The Mac 187 stippling brush is perfect to apply the blush, to get the right amount. The blush is really pigmented, so beware.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a matte sky pink shade (basically baby pink, cool undertones) Love the creaminess & the pigmentation. I was hoping for a more muted, warmer nude color to layer with my powder blushes & this isn't that shade. I find most of the other nyx cream blushes too loud/bright for NC20 skin, wish there was more of a 'natural' color that fit my definition of natural, but still my favorite out of the bunch.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by ohthatskatherine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this blush. Like the color says it is a very "natural" color, but it should be used with caution because it is so pigmented. I use this on my friends and it looks great on them as well. These blushes are crazy pigmented and super creamy. I like to apply this with an Eco Tools stippling brush rather than a MAC or Sigma one because one the Eco Tools the hairs are thinner and less dense therefore applying less product and making it easier to blend on the face. I also think I got this for less than $5 at Ulta and I've used this for months and I still haven't hit pan.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by TrainedDreamer

I am really late to the bandwagon of love for cream blush. I really didn't think the formula could ever work on my acne prone, oily skin. I bought NYX Natural to experiment recently, as it's cheap & therefore wouldn't be much of a $$$ loss if I hated it. However upon application, I discovered exactly why so many rave about cream blushes. I am hooked thanks to Nyx Rouge Cream Blush in Natural, & am moving onto higher end brands. I will always adore this one inparticulary though, & repurchase when needs be.

Natural is a beautiful, unique shade. I'm impressed by it because no other make up company has a dupe. The closest I could find was Nars Sex Appeal...although Natural is deeper. It looks way too cool toned, & brown in the pan. But upon applying it to my NC10 skin (albino with yellow undertones), it really does live up to it's name. I look like I'm lightly blushing.

The formula is amazing. This blush is pigmented, & doesn't clash with foundation when applying. It lasts all day under a layer of powder (I apply foundation, NYX Natural, then finishing powder). The cream melts into my skin, without being heavy or cakey. I look healthier. I might just have to replace ALL my powder blushes (yes you, chanel & illamasqua) with cream formulas. I am hooked!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by gaiLyghia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

it so pigmented!
easy to apply!
worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by drugstorejunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! It's my first cream blush that I've ever tried and I really like it! It is sooo easy to apply, and you will learn that you only need a tiny bit to give your cheeks a radiant glow. It's also really buildable. I am super excited to try out the different colors in the NYX Rouge Cream Blush line! I really love this!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!