April 17, 2014 | 1901 users online

Blush - NYX - Rouge Cream Blush - Natural

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Kaat1988

Price-quality a great product. I think this is the perfect shade for a natural look. I always apply a tiny layer of powder on top of the blush, because it makes my face a bit too shiny, which I don't like.
The Mac 187 stippling brush is perfect to apply the blush, to get the right amount. The blush is really pigmented, so beware.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a matte sky pink shade (basically baby pink, cool undertones) Love the creaminess & the pigmentation. I was hoping for a more muted, warmer nude color to layer with my powder blushes & this isn't that shade. I find most of the other nyx cream blushes too loud/bright for NC20 skin, wish there was more of a 'natural' color that fit my definition of natural, but still my favorite out of the bunch.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by ohthatskatherine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this blush. Like the color says it is a very "natural" color, but it should be used with caution because it is so pigmented. I use this on my friends and it looks great on them as well. These blushes are crazy pigmented and super creamy. I like to apply this with an Eco Tools stippling brush rather than a MAC or Sigma one because one the Eco Tools the hairs are thinner and less dense therefore applying less product and making it easier to blend on the face. I also think I got this for less than $5 at Ulta and I've used this for months and I still haven't hit pan.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by TrainedDreamer

I am really late to the bandwagon of love for cream blush. I really didn't think the formula could ever work on my acne prone, oily skin. I bought NYX Natural to experiment recently, as it's cheap & therefore wouldn't be much of a $$$ loss if I hated it. However upon application, I discovered exactly why so many rave about cream blushes. I am hooked thanks to Nyx Rouge Cream Blush in Natural, & am moving onto higher end brands. I will always adore this one inparticulary though, & repurchase when needs be.

Natural is a beautiful, unique shade. I'm impressed by it because no other make up company has a dupe. The closest I could find was Nars Sex Appeal...although Natural is deeper. It looks way too cool toned, & brown in the pan. But upon applying it to my NC10 skin (albino with yellow undertones), it really does live up to it's name. I look like I'm lightly blushing.

The formula is amazing. This blush is pigmented, & doesn't clash with foundation when applying. It lasts all day under a layer of powder (I apply foundation, NYX Natural, then finishing powder). The cream melts into my skin, without being heavy or cakey. I look healthier. I might just have to replace ALL my powder blushes (yes you, chanel & illamasqua) with cream formulas. I am hooked!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by gaiLyghia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

it so pigmented!
easy to apply!
worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by drugstorejunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! It's my first cream blush that I've ever tried and I really like it! It is sooo easy to apply, and you will learn that you only need a tiny bit to give your cheeks a radiant glow. It's also really buildable. I am super excited to try out the different colors in the NYX Rouge Cream Blush line! I really love this!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by CamR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush. I'm usually not a fan of cream blushes, but this one is really nice. It manages to be very pigmented, but very blendable at the same time which is very nice. I would repurchase, although I find it annoying that I have to order online because nowhere near me sells NYX products (even though I live in a big city).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

What a wonderful product. I also have this product in Hot pink and although I adore the color it's not very usable for every day because it's so pigmented and you can easily end up with clownish cheeks. This however is pigmented and creamy but still sheer enough to be able to achieve a more natural result easily (especially if you are in hurry) but it's also possible to build it up for a more dramatic look. The color is more natural than the blush in Glow, kinda peachy-brown. Suits my NW15 skin perfectly. I know it won't last as long as my powder blushes but it's so fun to use, I just apply with my fingers. I think it would be a great product for people not used to wearing blush or people wanting a more natural result.
I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by lizzieloo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I found it. I found my Holy Grail blush. I picked up NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Natural on a whim in Ulta for about $5.50. In the pan it appears like a soft pink with a peachy edge to it. When I pick it up with my finger, it looks like a pinky mauve. But on my cheeks, it's a beautiful pinky peach that makes me glow! It is the perfect shade for me, because it looks like I'm naturally blushing. In fact, I applied the blush on one cheek and pinched my other, and Natural matched my blushing cheek perfectly. This blush has decent staying power, but I'm willing to to anything to keep this color on my face! I'll set it with Milani's Baked Blush in Luminoso or some powder and touch it up throughout the day. This gives a lovely glow to the skin. Another thing...pigmentation! I need only lightly rub my finger in the pot to have a full blush on both cheeks, I doubt I'll ever run out. If you are a fair, freckly, cool-toned gal, this is a must have. (Though I bet it would work for many skin tones!)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 6:13:00 AM More reviews by lalawashere

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Beautiful pinky-peach colour. Dupe for MAC's Ladyblush cremeblend blush. Great smooth texture and longevity. Has a bit of a glowy finish though which I don't really like so I add powder to mattify it. My lid broke during shipping and went into the product so I had to tape it up. Packaging could be a bit sturdier though! Awesome cream blush for the price and would last for at least a year!