April 18, 2014 | 1846 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2010 3:13:00 AM More reviews by flawlessbackflip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

what i do with sprays like this is spray it all over wet hair, and then put it in a low bun and sleep with it. i tried this with garnier wonder waves spray, and it defined my waves nicely. i wanted to try something new, so i bought this. it's not as good as the garnier one, but it eliminates frizz and loosely defines my waves. the smell is nice, too :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Lemonz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I actually bought the mousse in this.

It has a nice smell, but it makes my hair look greasy and crazy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 12:21:00 AM More reviews by nowornever56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff, it smells great. I use it when I curl my hair with a curling iron or hot rollers. I spray 2-3 pumps into my hand, and then rub it on the section I will be curling. The curls will hold all day without looking stiff or plasticy. Also the smell of this covers up that slightly "burnt" smell that a curling iron can leave on hair. Best curl holding product that I have found!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2010 12:22:00 PM More reviews by ophelianyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product! You only need like 2 or 3 sprays (on wet hair) to define waves/curls, and you're done. If you do like 5 sprays your hair becomes crunchy. So this product will last forever, since you only need to use a little for it to work effectively. LOVE this, great for wavy hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2010 11:48:00 AM More reviews by hunnybunnyipm

I was shocked at how well this stuff performed! It actually replaced my Bumble and Bumble styling lotion. Also, smells GREAT. Would totally buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by discoredhd

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product, it does not get crunchy at all (you just have to use a small amount) I put it on my hands and scrunch on my hair. It adds a little bounce to my curls and doesn't weigh them down. I don't think I'll ever try another product as long as they keep making this!

My hair is slightly wavy, not super curly.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2010 11:52:00 AM More reviews by amethyst02m

Crunchy hair is what this left me with. I have naturally curly/wavy, thick hair and this did nothing (good) for it. Careful as I am not to use too much or too little I just couldn't get this to do anything - anywhere it landed my hair got that stringy look. Only positive is a nice smell, sorry to say.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 12:56:00 AM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I was using the shampoo and conditioner from this line (which I really liked, I just have product ADD), and I decided to try this out. My hair has some natural, very loose waves to it when I let it air dry (as I do about 99% of the time), but I wanted to find a good spray to enhance the waves while toning down a little frizz and finding a way to make the waves a bit more consistent. This is perfect for those purposes. It's a very light spray, no super strong hold, but enough that I can scrunch a bit at the straighter pieces to get them to match the rest--and without making the wavier pieces too curled. No stickiness or stiffness whatsoever, and it smells great. My only complaint is the cap, which fits pretty loosely. I'll repurchase as long as they make it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Kandiefashion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this......

smell is great ! does what it says! and the price is ok...wish they had a huge bottle of it...have to repurchase allot !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2010 4:44:00 AM More reviews by onegoodcat

I love this! I have naturally wavy hair but it's poofy and it just looks weird when it's not styled. I always straighten my hair but sometimes I just don't have time so I use this. I put it the mousse first, then the spray gel, and blow dry it on low. It makes my waves bouncier and stand out more. It gives my waves "oomph". It also smells very good and it's not sticky! It also does not leave my hair crunchy. My little sister and I both love this and buy it regularly.