December 22, 2014 | 1629 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - MAC - Studio Moisture Tint SPF15 [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by froggygrow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a light foundation. I have some scarring and feel more comfortable with the Studio Fix foundation. Since my skin is oily, I use the Studio Fix powder over it anyway, which adds a little coverage. I like the SPF. I don't think I would buy this again, since I think there are other options out there for tinted moisturizers.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by jca329

I love this product.

I hate the feel of foundation on my skin and because my skin is, for the most part, problem-free, I went on a search for a great tinted moisturizer. I found MAC's Studio Moisture Tint and was very happy to have found it.

It feels lightweight and airy, yet provides just enough coverage to even out your skin tone beautifully. Leaves skin radiant and dewy.

I will definitely be buying this again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 4:39:00 AM More reviews by diamond479

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My new HG foundation for work! I was using Studio Fix fluid and found it to be too heavy for everyday wear, so the MAC makeup artist recommended this. It provides a light coverage, which is all I need. It really has a lightweight feel to it. My face is lighter than my neck, and the Studio Tint blends everything in beautifully. As a guide, I am a Medium in the Studio Tint and a NW22/NW25 in the Studio Fix range. Overall, it gives a very natural, 'barely there' look, which is just what I wanted.

Do not buy this product expecting a heavy coverage or to cover blemishes/acne! This is one of MAC's lightest foundations. Take a look at the Studio Fix range if you want something that's going to properly cover blemishes. While the Studio Tint is buildable, it's certainly not as strong as the Studio Fix fluid. However, if you're looking for a foundation that provides a light to medium coverage for everyday use, this is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by aishasd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have a pretty even skin tone, and was looking for something that would add just the right amount of pigmentation and moisture to the face for a flawless finish. This product evens out my skin and adds a good amount of moisture. During winter, I use another moisturizer on my face before using this, since my skin gets really dry during those months. I usually use a setting powder over this. I am on my third tube of this product and use this for my everyday makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by makeuplover101101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I quite like this "foundation" it blends with any brush, and its very creamy! but i find it dosent stay on very long, when i touch my face, it comes off! but i do like that its light and i mix it with my studio fix fluid to make it lighter, and it works great!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Tommygrl1327

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have normal to dry skin. I like this product because it blends to a natural finish. It provides a light coverage so it evens out some of my redness around my nose and somewhat covers my under eye circles. However, it does not do anything for my hyper pigmentation on my cheeks. Overall, though I think it's a good product, because it looks natural on my skin and it's hydrating. However, be aware that it will leave a shiny finish b/c it has SPF in the product. However, I deal with that by using the Mac Prep + Prime finishing powder to "set" the foundation after I've applied it and that takes care of the shine problem.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by MasksOffMasksOn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product isn't working for me. It's coverage is really poor, so I can't use it as a foundation alone. It does even out the skin, but not if you have blemishes. This will probably fit only someone who has a perfect skin.
I found a different way to use it: I mix it with my liquid foundation to make my foundation lighter, that's the only way it works for me...

I hated the smell! I don't understand how a company like MAC sells a product that smells so bad....

I did like the packaging for I love tubes :)

I would totally save the money and won't spend it on this product again, Sorry!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by abbeygail

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I thought this was an ok tinted moisturizer. It came out quite orange on me though which for what I paid is not what I want!! But it had a good consistency, it was creamy and blend able!! Overall I liked it okay until I found out that MAC HAS STARTED TESTS THEIR PRODUCTS ON ANIMALS so I threw it away I will not support animal cruelty.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by lovelylola21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

MAC has done it again! I love this product I normally have a problem with tinted moisturizers because they tend to make my skin look greasy, very oily,and at times sticky. I was extremely satisfied with this product it was very light clean feeling, hydrating, and it looked very natural to my skin i was a little expensive but it was worth it and I will be buying again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by RoxyOhSoFoxy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok so i dont use Mac foundations because i can never get the correct colour. So i opted for this since my skin was looking pretty decent. Wow! I love it! really good stuff. Its moisturising and has decent coverage to even out your skin colour the sahe is perfect for me and it looks like my skin!
I had to take off a lippie because it does nothing for my oily skin, i often have to blot...well its a moisturizer..i dint expect it to stop oil. Still hoping i can find one with this coverage but oil absorbing properties