July 29, 2014 | 1913 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Hug Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by MegE

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My coloring: MAC NC20ish (see my notepad for foundation matches), brown hair/eyes, and naturally slightly pinky-toned lips.

HUG ME is equivalent to the perfect pair of jeans and the simple white t-shirt, IMHO. For me it's the perfect MLBB shade. Tough to describe, but I would say it's a nude-brown with a pinkish hue. Not too brown, never orangey, and with just enough pink to make it pretty, giving you a healthy sheen.

HUG ME is a Lustre, which is my personal favorite formula. I don't find it drying and I love the slightly glossy finish. I find it lasts a few hours before needing a touchup. A great everyday neutral that goes with almost anything!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2012 12:07:00 PM More reviews by kpl30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This is my first mac lipstick and i absolutely love this shade. It suits my complexion perfectly and it looks very natural and nude. It also lasts throughout the day, however i find that it can dry out my lips sometimes so i apply vaseline before i apply this lipstick. Definitely an everyday shade!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by ysmc8024

I'm in love with this product!! This is HG status for me right now. It was my first ever lipstick from mac. Hug Me ha the creamiest texture! It feels amazing on the lips, and isnt drying AT ALL. I will repurchase everytie I run out perfect MLB darker shade for me. I have slightly pigmented lips at times but mostly theyre canvas like so this is basically the color I wish they were with clear gloss on

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by MyCuppaTea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my go-to, everyday lipsticks, along with Syrup. Hug Me is a little more brown, and is close to my natural, pigmented lip color. I like to wear Hug Me when I wear brown colors, especially a leather jacket. It has a very creamy texture, but can still be drying (like most MAC lipsticks, I've found), so I apply lip balm underneath. It doesn't last all day, but I don't mind reapplying when I need to. I will definitely buy again, though my MAC lipsticks last a long time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by MSEMR2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been wanting this lipstick for awhile, and now that I have it, I'm not that impressed. I'm going to continue to play around with it, but as of right now I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Naima1587

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my first lipstick ever from MAC and almost a decade later, it's still a fave! It's a nice nude/ brownish pink on me which is perfect for a smoky eye look. If you're in the medium/ tan/olive and deeper it's an HG

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by miatx5

Perfect nude pink for my lips. It's my 1st MAC lipstick and I love it. Will definitely repurchase once I'm done with this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by JChrisBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this today from nordstrom.com with free shipping/ returns. Hug Me is a "flesh toned pink". I think I would add to this slightly gold toned, browned pink. The perfect everyday pink. Looks beige in indoor lighting and more pink in the sunlight. I thought I wanted Hue, but Hug Me looks just perfect for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by traceystar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this shade. It's a great everyday color, perfect medium-pink-nude shade :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by FracturedBroken

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When I bought this I was hoping it would be a MLBB shade for me. I'm NC35 with pigmented lips and this did not show up on me. Unfortunately this was not the everyday nude I was searching for. I do like the formula and it felt nice when I wore it.