December 21, 2014 | 1216 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Sandy B. lipstick

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2010 9:09:00 AM More reviews by wishiwasflawless

Hey kids,
Great tip!

To cut the frost without murdering the colour, use MAC Prrrr gloss on top.

I was a playmate for halloween. I had a blonde wig, bronzer, and this lipstick+MAC Prrr.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2010 11:08:00 PM More reviews by puppyluv2620

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i love the color of this lipstick. its a peachy pink gold color. it is very frosty on my lips which i dont like and i hate the formula. it doesnt go on smooth and i dont find it moisturizing in the least. i just keep trying to wear this but i just cant stand the way it feels on my lips. its just so pretty i hate to put it up for swap because i dont really know if i want to get rid of it. i marked i wouldnt repurchase but i would buy it again if i could find a good way to wear this one. if you are looking for a gorgeous frosty color then this is it if you dont mind it feeling gritty on your lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2010 9:01:00 AM More reviews by kara888

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like the color of this lipstick a lot. On top of the Creme D'Nude lipstick, it gives an interesting golden, peachy sheen to my lips and instantly brightens up my whole face. However, it is quite frosty and hard to wear by itself. I think if you use Sandy B in combination with some nude lipstick or a lipgloss you can achieve great results.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 12:52:00 PM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this because I don't have Lollipop Lovin and heard that Sandy B is similar. Well, I'm glad I did not buy Lollipop Lovin because I don't care for the shade of Sandy B. On me, it appears a very frosty coral. I don't care for OTT frost. Anyway, I won't return it. I'm sure I may use it a few times or may mix it with another less frosty lipstick.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2009 7:30:00 PM More reviews by kathylulu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Something I learned from this lipstick is that MAC frost lipstick finish just doesn't work on me. I saw this lipstick in the MAC store and I was like OMG, this is the perfect peachy pink color I have been looking for, it looked like NARS Orgasm Blush but in a lipstick form. So I bought it right a way.
But when I got home and tried it on, the color turned out to be really disappointing. Yes, it was still that NARS Orgasm like peachy pink color, but the gold shimmer sheen in the color overpowered everything. When I look at my lips, the first thing popped out was the metallic frosty golden sheen, not the peachy pink color that I wanted. To fix that, I tried different lipglosses on top of the lipstick to tone down the gold sheen, and none of them worked out, all the lipglosses did was amplify the gold in the lipstick which was exactly the opposite of what I wanted.
And as the consistency goes, the lipstick glides on really smoothly, but the formula is quite drying.
So overall, this lipstick just isn't for me. I wanted to like it but the gold sheen in the color just really turns me off. I hope MAC will make a lipstick in the same color but without the gold sheen in a different formula someday.
This lippie went back the the MAC store.
Ps: I'm a NC15 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2009 6:53:00 PM More reviews by bvan117

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great nude pink color. It looks good on most skin tones. It smells great and just kinda glides on. Just add a little lip gloss of your choosing and you are good to go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2009 10:16:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

One of my all time favorite MAC lipsticks! Just polished off my first tube and starting on a second. Sandy B is the perfect light peach with gold micro shimmer. It looks great paired with more dramatic eye makeup and a peachy bronze blush! Nice pigmentation and just enough but not too much "frost". One of my HG go-to lipsticks!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2009 5:52:00 PM More reviews by daniellan83

good product, but not so amazing.
the texture is awful, so it is hard to apply it evenly. but it is quite moisturizing, so i don't hate it.
the color is gorgeous.
might buy again, but it is just a okay product to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2009 11:52:00 PM More reviews by escapade

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This looks great with a little gloss. I wear this with Nars Orgasm blush and MAC Expensive Pink eyeshadow for a gorgeous peachy combo......perfect for olive skin!

I'm a C4 for reference!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2009 7:42:00 AM More reviews by varindamichelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My all time favorite lipstick! since i always wear dramatic eyeliner and mascara I am always in search of a nudish lipstick. This is a shimmery champagne color with a hint of pink and i apply it atop of my lips after covering them with a bit of concealer. I love the color and the creamy formula!