November 27, 2014 | 1699 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Original Dry Shampoo

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by frickinradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i honestly don't know what i'd do with out dry shampoo now, i'm completely addicted!
in this line, i've used the tropical, cherry, urban, and blonde ones, i usually just buy which ever is the best value at the time but I think my favourite is the urban one, it's a really nice clean perfumey scent.
it really is a life saver as i have quite oily skin so the next day after washing my hair it starts to look greasy (and washing it all the time is both damaging and time consuming with it being long) but just a quick blast and it looks fresh as a daisy.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by sharontracy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product didn't agree with my hair. I saw no improvement. After several uses I tossed out the product. I will go back to my regular but more expensive brand. Shame as it seems to work for most people.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

As a newbie to dry shampoo, I really like this one.
It goes on white and you have to wait a little bit before you brush your hair. I think it works better than oscar blandi's, so def save some money and purchase this one instead!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by abbykariya

It's been awhile since I've written my last product review...and I must say, this Batisse Dry Shampoo is SOO great, I had to write a review. It is one of the very very few things that I've stayed brand loyal to. I purchase my Batisse at Winners/ Marshalls and pretty much anywhere I can get it on sale. The bottle is relatively small, but lasts at least 2-3 months...and I use it every other day.

I have fine black hair with bangs that usually gets really greasy and flat within a day. I used to wash my hair everyday because my bangs would just lie limp on my forehead!! But now, I give a generous spray of shampoo at my roots and comb my hair upside down to give it some volume!

I really love my Batisse...I'm probably on my 7th bottle of this!!! The Tropical scent is OK too. I personally like the original better...but this one was on sale and the scent is not overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 5:57:00 AM More reviews by chesso

Very good dry shampoo
Works perfectly, you can use as much as you want without over doing it.
Hair goes white at first but goes away when you massage the spray in.
I'd recommend this to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by blueeyescppw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I found this on sale at Ulta BOGOF. I've been very pleased. It makes my dirty hair look bouncy and voluminous. It doesn't feel silky but I've never tried a dry shampoo that did. I do have to be careful not to spray it too close to my hairline on my forehead or it can look white...and I have blonde hair, so I'm not sure how well this product would work with dark hair. I've been using the one with a British flag as the label and it doesn't seem to have a fragrance to me, which is nice. I'll buy this again for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Sjez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After trying several dry shampoos (Ojon, Oscar Blandi, Tigi's Rockaholic, and Batiste) I've decided that the name dry shampoo is sort of a misnomer. That being said, this stuff is better than anything else I've tried. I wash my hair about 2-3x a week, and generally end up using Batiste in the morning of the day I wash my hair. I have a lot of hair, and do a layer at a time, spraying around the roots and then brushing my hair until all the white powderiness has disappeared.

Pros: Lasts longer than any other dry shampoo I've tried. Doesn't smell crazy weird and strong like a lot of dry shampoos (*cough* Ojon and Oscar Blandi *cough*). Doesn't evaporate from the bottle. Sprays evenly, and powderiness combs out easily.

Cons: Is still highly fragranced (smells like dryer sheets).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love it! I just bought it, and I'm very impressed. I looked at reviews first and I'm so glad I bought this. Just one thing--don't spray this on your part. I bet everyone else already knows this, I don't know why I did it but I did. oops. anyway, it doesn't leave white residue, you don't have to press too hard on the nosil to get a good amount out of it, I have other products in my hair so I'm not sure if it's this but my hair is extremely bodacious today :) It eliminates oil, it has a very very mild scent, nothing that people will smell if they don't have their nose right in your hair, I was worried about the scent cause I like to wear one perfume and I don't want it to be overpowered by anything else. I like this! it should significantly reduce the amount of times per week that I need to wash my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 6:22:00 AM More reviews by ClassyMinx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have really long and thick hair and washing and drying it can take time. Batiste dry shampoo is a life saver for me when I'm running late and don't have time to wash and dry my hair... or when I'm just being lazy. Just a quick 5 second spray to my roots, brush my hair and I'm ready to go. My hair looks and feels clean and normal when I use this.This is the only dry shampoo I've ever tried but I'm impressed and will continue to use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by bluegreyeyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a great dry shampoo. I was using Rockstar or something and then I tried Treseme (ugh!) but this is the best I've found. The smell isn't offensive, and it doesn't leave any residue or white powder afterwards. I use as directed and shake well, apply to roots and then work into scalp and brush out... it def "refreshes" my hair in the AM after 2-3 days without washing. I usually either apply a volumizer or use a blow dryer to quickly give my hair some volume!