July 22, 2014 | 1286 users online

Gels/Soaps - Soap & Glory - Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Dazidoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great shower gel! I got a big bottle of this last Christmas and I still have quite a bit of it left. Really like that it comes with a pump, makes it really easy to use in the shower.
Will definitely repurchase smells great, moisturizes and cleanses the body...What more could you want? Welll done soap and glory!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by ValleyPrincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this!! Smells amazing very similar to Miss Dior Cherie which is one of my fav perfumes. Packaging is cute too with the retro design.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by MariahB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This product is alright, nothing too spectacular. The convienent pump distributes the perfect amount, so that is an added bonus. One bottle last a really long time. I like the smell. Overall, this product doesn't really do much. It's not super moisturizing or anything. For the price, it's certainly not worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2011 7:06:00 AM More reviews by ladiladila

I saw this product in a friend's bathroom, tried it there and then (we were going out the same night) and was impressed.

not majorly but enough that when I saw it on sale I decided to get it.

I don't use it every day, for my whole body I need to pump it a bit to get a decent amount but it smells nice and moisturises well.

I would repurchase. Nice product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by marchesa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is SERIOUSLY good. Nice price too; not quite budget, but not quite high-end either, though the results are better than many high-end shower gels I've tried. Retro-style packaging is a little bit overdone these days but I believe Soap and Glory were the first, other than the mainly makeup-focussed Benefit, to use retro packaging for their range of bath products. They were the first in the UK, at any rate. I like the pump, and you get lots of bang for your buck.

Now onto the product itself: out of the pump, it resembles a fairly bog-standard creme gel. So far, so-so. But the beauty is in the results. It lathers wonderfully, and every drop of the body butter component is absorbed by the skin and somehow locked in, leaving you completely moisturised without any residue or feeling of greasiness. I was blown away by how soft my skin felt after stepping out of the shower.

The scent is pretty, too; some reviewers have compared it to Miss Dior Cherie, and I agree, though the first time I smelled it I got Coco Mademoiselle (which is similar to Miss Dior Cherie). I'd recommend bathing/showering with Clean on Me then layering with either of these fragrances (I got great results with Hot Couture as well.) It isn't overpowering, so I daresay it would go with pretty much any fragrance, especially the gourmand ones.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2011 5:37:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this so much!! I bought this when I found out S&G was leaving the US (they're back in September you guys!) and I absolutely LOVE it to death! The scent is amazing, it does smell a lot like Miss Dior Cherie EDP which I love. The scent lingers on until the end of the day, post shower. Its extremely moisturizing and lathers quite nicely! Does a great job of making you clean and smooth :) Will rebuy forever and ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by regineeeeeee

ive seen so much on soap and glory on youtube hauls and all that. and i got so excited when i saw it was available in australia from kit cosmetics, literally the next day i went in to the city to get it. its so cheap and such a wonderful product. the smell is amazing and the creaminess to the wash makes my skin feel so soft afterwards and leaves me smelling so nice. im definetly going to purchase this again, and before that i may even try some more soap and glory products , such a good brand and the packaging is soo cute lol

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 4:57:00 AM More reviews by shelnmum

I adore this shower gel! It smells so nice and feminine, and the price is reasonable, there is 500ml for a bottle! It foams nicely and after my shower, the bathroom smells good too :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 2:56:00 AM More reviews by juventas000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is one of my favorite Bath n Shower washes, its more of a cream, very moisturizing and smells absolutely AMazing for hours after. not a sweet cloying smell as i normally detest smelling like foodstuffs. it has an innocent fresh peachy vanilla scent that lingers. Excellent to layer with its matching body cream/lotion, non sticky too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2011 2:02:00 AM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this when I was travelling in Ireland, so it always reminds me of being overseas. Now it's available in Australia!! Smells gorgeous, doesn't dry out my skin, and it's excellent value! Yay!! :)