Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel

4.4

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Coco-Glucoside, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-10, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Propylene Glycol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Disodium Phosphate, Geraniol, Benzoic Acid, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Acetate, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Extract, Sorbitol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 14700 (Red 4)

on 2/16/2012 12:09:00 AM

Like many of the other ladies, I LOVE the fragrance of this body wash!

And a little does go a long way when it comes to this product. I usually use about a palm-full of soap (I know, I know, but I like my showering experience to be lathery and luxurious) but it takes half (or less) of that to get the same experience!

Coupled with the Scrub of Your Life that is also from S&G for a treat 2-3 times a week, their facial wash and facial scrub (I think I'm an S&G fangirl), I find myself enjoying my showers a whole lot more than usual; and I never thought that was possible.

Bravo, S&G!

on 1/21/2012 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love love LOVE the Soap&Glory scent. It smells so soft, feminine, clean, and the scent actually lasts! I keep re purchasing this stuff. Great product.

on 1/18/2012 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

My first soap & Glory shower gel. It smells lovely and feminine without being cloying or sweet.

The bottle is like all their products retro looking and beautiful you also get value for money with gel as it's 500ML for 6.
Have repurchased multiple times will buy again.

on 1/8/2012 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The 500 ml bottle is beautifully packaged. The pink logo is next to a retro black and white photo, with a lady who clearly enjoys her showers as much as I do! The 500 ml comes with a pump dispenser, this makes the shower gel easy to dispense when in the shower, however I find this form of packaging wasteful in bath and body product. With my previous Soap and Glory pump dispenser shower gel I was really struggling to get the last 30-50 mls or so out of the bottle. Another small gripe with the packaging, is as the bottle is so big, and may I point out great value, it stays in my shower for a couple of months at a time, and the screw dispenser top has turned brown in some places, almost like it has mould in it, so I have had to clean my shower gel bottle as well as the shower.

Smells fruity-floral and lovely. Can't say I noticed a difference in the texture of my skin.

on 1/5/2012 10:28:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I just love S&G products. Not all the scents agree with me but this one certainly does. A bottle lasts forever making it very good value, the product lathers up beautifully and leaves your skin so soft and clean, delicious! The scent doesn't last too long which is a good thing, it won't interfere if you want to wear a different perfume but I like to layer up with the Righteous Butter and smell it on myself all day = )

Can't go wrong with S&G, very good products especially given the price.

on 1/3/2012 12:07:00 PM

A bit more expensive than the 'normal' shower gels but it smells so nice, I find it very moisturising and it has a handy pump which is a lot easier to use when in the shower! Also, one bottle will last you absolutely ages!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Let me just say. Before using any of soap and glory's products, I suffered from very dry skin and had tried A LOT of different lotions and creams and poitions..with no positive result.

Clean on me is a great, great body wash. Leaves my skin feeling so very soft and smooth and I honestly just really enjoy using it when I shower.

A little goes a long way, a 10cent peice is about all you need for your whole body and I think thats one of my favourite things about it. Paired together with soap and glorys scrub, my skin has NEVER ever felt so smooth, beautiful and sexy. I love this brand and this product! Yes yes yes!

on 11/3/2011 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I like this shower soap but I do get tired of the smell after a while. It smells nice actually, but it's a bit strong. I'd love the nozzle on the pump to be just a bit longer because I find when I pump it into a pouf, there's always a bit that ends up on the side of the bottle. Even a regular "turn it upside down" shower gel bottle would be better. I love the look of the packaging however, and this stuff cleans without drying.

on 10/23/2011 10:47:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Great shower gel! I got a big bottle of this last Christmas and I still have quite a bit of it left. Really like that it comes with a pump, makes it really easy to use in the shower.
Will definitely repurchase smells great, moisturizes and cleanses the body...What more could you want? Welll done soap and glory!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this!! Smells amazing very similar to Miss Dior Cherie which is one of my fav perfumes. Packaging is cute too with the retro design.