November 21, 2014 | 342 users online

Gels/Soaps - Soap & Glory - Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 7:50:00 AM More reviews by daffydill

The 500 ml bottle is beautifully packaged. The pink logo is next to a retro black and white photo, with a lady who clearly enjoys her showers as much as I do! The 500 ml comes with a pump dispenser, this makes the shower gel easy to dispense when in the shower, however I find this form of packaging wasteful in bath and body product. With my previous Soap and Glory pump dispenser shower gel I was really struggling to get the last 30-50 mls or so out of the bottle. Another small gripe with the packaging, is as the bottle is so big, and may I point out great value, it stays in my shower for a couple of months at a time, and the screw dispenser top has turned brown in some places, almost like it has mould in it, so I have had to clean my shower gel bottle as well as the shower.

Smells fruity-floral and lovely. Can't say I noticed a difference in the texture of my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by RedT

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just love S&G products. Not all the scents agree with me but this one certainly does. A bottle lasts forever making it very good value, the product lathers up beautifully and leaves your skin so soft and clean, delicious! The scent doesn't last too long which is a good thing, it won't interfere if you want to wear a different perfume but I like to layer up with the Righteous Butter and smell it on myself all day = )

Can't go wrong with S&G, very good products especially given the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Rebeccaxx24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A bit more expensive than the 'normal' shower gels but it smells so nice, I find it very moisturising and it has a handy pump which is a lot easier to use when in the shower! Also, one bottle will last you absolutely ages!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2012 4:39:00 AM More reviews by Dinnerwithfox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let me just say. Before using any of soap and glory's products, I suffered from very dry skin and had tried A LOT of different lotions and creams and poitions..with no positive result.

Clean on me is a great, great body wash. Leaves my skin feeling so very soft and smooth and I honestly just really enjoy using it when I shower.

A little goes a long way, a 10cent peice is about all you need for your whole body and I think thats one of my favourite things about it. Paired together with soap and glorys scrub, my skin has NEVER ever felt so smooth, beautiful and sexy. I love this brand and this product! Yes yes yes!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this shower soap but I do get tired of the smell after a while. It smells nice actually, but it's a bit strong. I'd love the nozzle on the pump to be just a bit longer because I find when I pump it into a pouf, there's always a bit that ends up on the side of the bottle. Even a regular "turn it upside down" shower gel bottle would be better. I love the look of the packaging however, and this stuff cleans without drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Dazidoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great shower gel! I got a big bottle of this last Christmas and I still have quite a bit of it left. Really like that it comes with a pump, makes it really easy to use in the shower.
Will definitely repurchase smells great, moisturizes and cleanses the body...What more could you want? Welll done soap and glory!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by ValleyPrincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this!! Smells amazing very similar to Miss Dior Cherie which is one of my fav perfumes. Packaging is cute too with the retro design.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by MariahB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This product is alright, nothing too spectacular. The convienent pump distributes the perfect amount, so that is an added bonus. One bottle last a really long time. I like the smell. Overall, this product doesn't really do much. It's not super moisturizing or anything. For the price, it's certainly not worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2011 7:06:00 AM More reviews by ladiladila

I saw this product in a friend's bathroom, tried it there and then (we were going out the same night) and was impressed.

not majorly but enough that when I saw it on sale I decided to get it.

I don't use it every day, for my whole body I need to pump it a bit to get a decent amount but it smells nice and moisturises well.

I would repurchase. Nice product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by marchesa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is SERIOUSLY good. Nice price too; not quite budget, but not quite high-end either, though the results are better than many high-end shower gels I've tried. Retro-style packaging is a little bit overdone these days but I believe Soap and Glory were the first, other than the mainly makeup-focussed Benefit, to use retro packaging for their range of bath products. They were the first in the UK, at any rate. I like the pump, and you get lots of bang for your buck.

Now onto the product itself: out of the pump, it resembles a fairly bog-standard creme gel. So far, so-so. But the beauty is in the results. It lathers wonderfully, and every drop of the body butter component is absorbed by the skin and somehow locked in, leaving you completely moisturised without any residue or feeling of greasiness. I was blown away by how soft my skin felt after stepping out of the shower.

The scent is pretty, too; some reviewers have compared it to Miss Dior Cherie, and I agree, though the first time I smelled it I got Coco Mademoiselle (which is similar to Miss Dior Cherie). I'd recommend bathing/showering with Clean on Me then layering with either of these fragrances (I got great results with Hot Couture as well.) It isn't overpowering, so I daresay it would go with pretty much any fragrance, especially the gourmand ones.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No