E.L.F. Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Paraffin Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol (Ve),Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vc), Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 2/20/2011 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I only bough this, as I have heard so many people say it was a dupe for MAC's Myth!
But all i can say is, they couldnt be anymore different!
Nymph make my lips look so whiteish, whereas myth gives them a nice peachy/pinky warmth!
I will NEVER purchase again, what a waste of money, time and effort even ordering it!
Ive hunted high and low for dupes for myth, and you will never find anything as better quality as it!
oh well, off to Mac i go to buy another one myth! x

on 2/5/2011 1:57:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! Seriously, if you are thinking about buying it just go do it. I was looking for this forever and got it in a swap, and am so happy I did. I wear Myth every single day and I only have about 25% left so I was going to have to go buy a new one very soon. Then I got this in the mail, and it is just so amazing. It is a bit peachier than Myth, but other than that I would say it's an exact dupe. I may even like it more considering it is only like 5 dollars compared to 14 or something like that. The container is a tad bulky compared to the sleek MAC lipsticks, but I can totally live with that. I am so happy I recieved this brand new so it will last me so long.

on 1/25/2011 10:11:00 PM

i LOVE this lipstick. I got it assuming I could use it like Gosh darling and mac myth... layered with bolder lip colors! i don't use this on it's own or i look dead (unlike revlon soft nude or mac creme de nude) but it is the PERFECT layering lipstick and isn't too creamy and stays a while.. it doesn't really moisturize but i can get over that

on 1/24/2011 3:45:00 PM

I have always been someone who likes a good nude lip color and the 'Natural Nymph' does not disappoint. It has equal amounts of pink, peach & light beige with a cream finish. As I have gotten older though and with my fair skin color, this truly looks better on me layered on top of a darker color. This color would be beautiful on someone who is darker or with a tan. If you are looking for a nice, moisturizing nude lipstick with a cream finish, 'Natural Nymph' may be for you!

on 1/20/2011 4:08:00 PM

This is great for the price! Its a little pale for me so I layer it over really bright colors to tone them down. I will deifinatley buy more colors from this line.

on 1/19/2011 2:44:00 PM

So I've been looking for THE pale nude lipstick. I ha e super pigmented lips. I mean they are like natural red!! For some time I've been using concealer & lip balm then a pale pink lip gloss on top. But I want something different. I've contemplating getting MAC's Myth but have heard its too drying. So after reading some reviews I decided to order it. I love love love it!!! It covers my pigmented lips so wonderfully and doesn't make me look like a corpse. Super creamy. Looks great with pale pink lip gloss. And I love the all black slick packaging. I'll definitely be repurchasing this one..

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First of all, I am not very tan and not overly pale, but definitely more on the pale side, with dark brownish black hair and light brown eyes. I am absolutely obsessed with pale nude/baby pink lipsticks. I was in love with mac myth but found that it was drying & the dryness was even more noticeable out in the sunlight...how embarrassing! (lol) So, I was looking for the perfect dupe for myth and this is definitely it... without the embarrassing dryness of myth, which is obviously an awesome feature of this product. I have wicked pigmented lips, which I hate since my skin is kind of pale and I love the look of bold eyes and pretty, girly, pale lips. Natural nymph completely tones down my lips and completely covers the ugly natural red color of my lips- so exciting! Especially if you are someone with decently full eyebrows and who loves to play up your eyse, natural nymph is the perfect lipstick to make your eyes pop. And, it is super cheap, so it's like a crime not to have this one in your lipstick collection. I am currently waiting for runway pink to come in the mail and am praying that it is a true pale, light baby pink. But, overall, natural nymph is amazing for anyone who loves mac myth and/or pale nude lipsticks! xoxo

on 1/6/2011 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I thought this would make a nice nude but against my MAC NC 42 skin, this lipstick literally looked like white-out. It was hilarious. There is just no way for me to pull this lipstick off. The texture, quality and packaging are all very nice so I still may purchase more ELF mineral lipsticks. This color however is all wrong. If you have tanned skin, stay away.

on 11/11/2010 11:55:00 PM

PERFECT DUPE FOR MAC MYTH LIPSTICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCEPT UNLIKE MAC ITS SO NOT DRYING AT ALL IT IS A BEAUTIFULL PEACHY NUDE COLOR THAT LOOKS AWESOME ON FAIR SKINTONES!!!

on 10/30/2010 3:27:00 PM

I love the packaging and this is one of my fav. nude lipsticks. It is a nude pink and looks great with a nude lipgloss on top of it. If you are looking for a nude cool tone lipstick instead of a nude on the brown side..this is it : )

Popular Lipsticks