April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Palettes - NYX - 10 Color Palette - Champagne & Caviar

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by KiKiDisney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a really great palette. I think it is a great dupe for the urban decay naked 2 palette. It has very cool toned neutral colors which I absolutely love. It is great for travel. The colors are nicely pigmented and they blend very nicely and last a really long time. My favorite color is the greish taupey brown color. It reminds me of tease in the naked 2 palette and mac's quarry eyeshadow. I would get it especially if you are looking for a cheap alternative to the naked 2 palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by ChanelLove07

Omg I love this eye shadow palette! Perfect for everyday cause it's natural colors. I mix the dark brown and black one to mudge under my waterline and god does it stay on for forever and a day. There's also a color that's a matte taupe color which is great for deeping up the crease. Love it. A mix of amazing matte and shimmery shades. Must have. And there's a gigantic mirror which is a huge plus.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by xxhellokitty17xx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Really nice range of colours, and for the price I think it's a good deal :) Love that there's a white in the palette

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2012 1:52:00 AM More reviews by MSMKUP

I am surprised that so many people love or even like this palette a little bit. The pigmentation in each shadow color is poor and is more likely to land on your cheek than your lid. I also absolutely hate that all the colors look the exact same on the Lid except for the black and white. I was disappointed. I gave it two lippies just because the white and black are matte colors. Wouldn't recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by o0Kellie0o

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this palette. It was the first NYX palette I have purchased and it's definately a go to for me. For the price, the quality is great. The packaging is simple. I find that with a good eye base, the product stays on all day. I like the colours and find that they work well with each other. I like that it has a combination of matte and shimmery shadows. I will definately buy other colour palettes from NYX.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by TwiPixie

Let me start by saying I hate complicated palettes, I just can't stand palettes with floppy things or sliding whatevers, on the everyday I need to get to the eyeshadows and get out of there, so this was a huge plus for this palette. Some of the colors may look similiar once they're on the eyes but I believe you can tell the difference, even if you apply more than one at a time. All and all this was the best quality eyeshadow I ever bought: cheap, great quality and easy. You don't have to think about it, just throw it on and OMG you eyes will pop. Love it!

---------------------------
EDIT: yes, I loved it. However over time I started to notice that no amount of primers made these babies last all day, I'd get home and it looked as if I used to eyeshadow at all, which confused because at first I was like "where did it go? its not there, not under my eyes, not creased up on my lids... did my skin absorve it? cuz its just not there!". I gave it to my cousin and I'm lemming for some Urban Decay Naked 2.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Fiache

This palette is a very convenient palette for everyday use. Easy to toss in the bag and very sleek. It It has a huge mirror inside and has a glossy look to it. It cost 10 dollars and got 10 different neutral shades(some of them looking almost identical when swatched unfortunately). Not only that but also for nighttime as you have a black and deep brown to smoke it out with. I would wish for a few more mattes and brown-toned colors, otherwise I'm more than pleased with this product. They are soft in texture,not chalky at all (except from that white one). Colors are buildable and work even better with a primer. I wouldn't say they are super pigmented but they are buildable and sometimes that can be nice as well rather than a super pigmented shadow where you need to be careful when you apply it or work with a bit more gently. It has a huge mirror inside and has a glossy look to it. I'm really glad I got this in my collection!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love NYX in general and heard this was beautiful (and a dupe for the Naked 1 palette). When it arrived, the shadows looked gorgeous. It is a good array of colors - everything is wearable and pretty, no odd white filler shades or anything. However, the pigmentation (as it often is with NYX shadows) is lacking, and many of the shadows, although they look different in the palette, look very similar on. This is a very feminine palette, good packaging and a great price. If you like any of the shades and have good shadow primer, it is worth it - but don't think you can get it instead of Naked and be as satisfied.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by MOIx2

Needed a cheaper neutral palette to use on the weekdays. I've been using this palette for a week now and so far so good. Lasts a whole work day and then some with a primer underneath. A lot of shimmery light neutral colors, a few matte medium brown colors and two dark matte crease colors. I wish there were more medium browns though. There's a lot of lighter shades but they tend to look similar on the lids. This will do for now, still keeping my eyes open for a cheaper everyday neutral palette.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by FaceCrime

Though I haven't used this product long, I've found that the colors really have no staying power. I've used it two separate times for work looks and by the time I get home there's literally no makeup on my eyes, even with using the urban decay primer potion. My skin is on the oily side, so that might have something to do with it. (Maybe I just work too darn hard! lol) either way, I am a bit disappointed in this and wish I would have bought something else :(.