December 20, 2014 | 1605 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful lip treatment! Moisturizes my lips like no other and gives my lips a beautiful was of color. It's like my lips BUT better!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by cstrutt

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lip product. I dont know whether to call it lipstick or chap stick. It makes my lips feel so soft and moisturized like chap stick but adds really nice color like a lipstick. the rose shade is perfect for me and my light complexion so it really makes my lips pop. It smells great, the packaging is really nice but the size is a bit large compared to a regular sized lipstick or chap stick. The only negative is the price $25 for a lip product is a bit much for me. I got mine as a mini gift set on my bday from sephora and its lasted me a long time. When it comes down to it though i'll definitely splurge and by myself the normal size tube when i run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Jaded81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is currently my go to lip product on casual days. It leaves a very natural hint of pinkish red on my lips, has SPF (I desperately need this because I tend to get sun spots on my lips), and is one of the few lip balms that actually moisturizes my dry flakey lips. Although it is expensive for a lip balm, I will definitely repurchase because it is worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by CanadaGirlToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this balm. It has just the right amount of colour for me when I want a natural look and I really like the way it feels.

The packaging is nice, and I like the way it screws in securely.

I first received this at Sephora as their birthday gift, and have repurchased it a couple of times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This lovely lip balm hydrates & smooths my lips nearly as well as my Fresh Sugar Advanced balm. Even though it's rose colored it doesn't show up on my pigmented lips, just looks like a clear balm. The smell is nice and it lasts well on my lips if I'm not eating or drinking. Yes it's expensive, but in this case you get what you pay for!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by laraxxoxo

i got this online because the packaging looked really cute. the balm feels and looks great on my lips..just the perfect tinge of rosy red. however, it is a tad pricey and melts quickly. mine melted the night i bought it..now it's all goopy but i will still use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by fionavirginia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this one in the brown packaging/tube (no colour). I absolutely love this product, it is so smooth, creamy and the smell is soooo good and fruity and it actually does moisturize my lips well. It has become part of my daily beauty routine, carry it everywhere and apply it whenever I need it. I bought another one in Petal for my sister who has been ill and has very dry chappy lips, and she also likes it. Love the packaging, the tube is locked by twisting it so the inside will never falls out accidentally. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by kateyan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this lip balm. It smells like heaven and leaves me a gentle blushy red on my lips (which is brilliant coz i tend to have pale lips but hate lip stick/gloss).
It's moisturizing enough for fall but not sure if it is good enough for winter (will have to wait and see). but again, the smell is the greatest thing for me, light yet great. oh and the packaging is cute too.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by darklausal23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use it When my lips are so dry that hurt, by the next day my lips will feel so much better, the packaging is good because the bottom screws in preventing accidents in your purse. The bad part of it: price, I will usually buy in a kit so you get several ones cheaper than by itself.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by thechain

I adore this lip balm.
It has a gentle rose scent, and tastes sweet. It leaves a very pretty blush color on my lips. And it is incredibly hydrating! Whenever my lips are feeling sore or dry or flaky, I slather this stuff on my lips-- it really works!