BeneFit Cosmetics Badgal Waterproof Eyeliner

3.6

on 4/1/2011 3:38:00 PM

Horrible! I buy waterproof to hold my curl, this made my lashes go limp. Blah.... its going back!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is really a great eyeliner, I never go out without it! It mostly stays put throughout the day and is definitely waterproof. After 10 hours of wearing it, it certainly smudges a bit but does not leave me with raccoon eyes. I never used the back side, which is a smudger to create a smokey-eye effect. The smudger doesn't seem to work that well, and the lid ended up coming off of it anyways. Another great thing about the eyeliner is that the texture is very smooth, it glides on very nicely. You can easily use it for your lash line too! All in all this is a very good eyeliner, it's very similar to the MUFE waterproof eyeliner too in fact, so I might buy that one next because it's a little bit cheaper.

on 3/8/2011 2:26:00 AM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner. i tried this eyeliner one day when i was at ulta looking for a new eyeliner. and i was looking at the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners but wasn't sure if i would like it because there black was all gone. so i asked a girl who worked at the store and she told me she loved the UD 24/7 but she also loved the Benefit Badgal eyeliner. so i tried the difference between the too (she opened a boxed one for me) and i was stuck between the too but what got me to buy the benefit one was the smudge brush on the end. it won me over. now im not say the UD 24/7 eyeliner is bad. i love them both. but this eyeliner by benefit is a win. i absolutely love it. it glides on easy and is a really great black. my only downside is i sharpen it a little too much to my liking. other than that i love this product.

on 2/19/2011 12:37:00 AM

Love it.
Last very long.
no bad comments=]

on 1/23/2011 6:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I hate this. Spidery and clumpy lashes, black bits falling below my eyes during the day and then it's IMPOSSIBLE to get off. Even with the most hardcore removers I have to scrape it off my lashes between my nails. YUCK. I can't believe I paid so much for this :(

on 1/1/2011 6:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This is a great eyeliner - it stays in place ALL day on my lash line and lasts a good amount of time on my waterline (at least 4 hours+). I like the smudger on the end of the pencil, it's great for getting a sexy smoked eyeliner look. Pricey but my pencil lasts about 8-12 months with 5 days a week usage.

on 9/21/2010 5:57:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I really liked how this slid on really easily and smoothly and the colour is really nice xpt I tried this on my waterline and it didnt go on very dark. The only other problem is that it doesnt stay on for the whole day.

on 8/22/2010 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I use this to tightline along my upper lashes. The colour is opaque black and it applies smoothly. The smudger on the other end is really useful too. I find that if I don't prime my eyelids I end up with some smudging under my eyes by the end of the day though.

on 8/16/2010 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the perfect black liner for me. The color is a true black...not to harsh and not to light. It glides on my lash lines and inner rims with no problems. Lasts all day without smudging or fading on my oily lids. I love it.

on 8/5/2010 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I guess this is another hit or miss product, i like this eyeliner alot. i use it everyday and i like the little smudger on the end too. its not exactly waterproof and does smear in the heat BUT i use it anyway because it cost alot of money. i dont know where people get the idea it is not black? it is definitly BLACK and thats what i love about it, is the dark black color. so, overall i would try this one again but only in the winter because of the smudging.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products