Maybelline Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

4.4

on 10/27/2010 1:27:00 AM

Really nice creamy pink. Not really super bright Barbie but really nice :]

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

gorgeous color. feels nice. love it!

on 8/5/2010 6:17:00 PM

I really like this product but i wish the color would stay on longer. The package thing is soooo pretty!!!! I think i could do better, but i would buy this again.

on 7/31/2010 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

It's a very neutral/regular pink with blue undertones. It has no shimmer. I have to say that this color is the perfectest pink ever! This is one of my new everyday lipsticks. I like this way more than Pink Please because I feel that this suits my tan skin better than Pink Please, which looks more nude. This is a must have color for everyone! (I'm a MAC NC40)

on 7/23/2010 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is a really pretty color. Very cool pink, a little purplish (far from the hot pink end of the color spectrum). This lipstick goes on creamy with a lot of color! I don't ever wear this color, however, because I find it to be way too cool for my tan skin tone (even when I'm pale, too cool) so -1 lippie. I think this would be beautiful on cooler complexions and for anyone wanting dramatic light pink lips.

It is affordable especially since it's D/S, but it is great quality! Comes in standard lipstick format, the case is actually square shaped at the edges and as a whole is a bit bulkier than lippie tubes.

I do know from experience with other colors from this line that the formula of the lipstick is long-wearing and non-drying, two big pluses for lippies! Highly recommended.

on 6/20/2010 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this lipstick. The color is a beautiful cool baby pink with purple undertones which works well on my fair skin.

The formula is nice and creamy, it lasts quite a while and the gradual fade down looks nice too.

I think drugstore lipsticks are getting better and better recently. I prefer this lipstick over some of my MAC ones!

on 6/19/2010 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this lipstick!! its such a pretty pink! I use it with the new mac lip liner lifes a breeze its gorgeous!!!

on 3/24/2010 8:42:00 PM

This color just doesn't seem to work well on me. It might be a little too cool toned for my skin. I can kind of play around with lipliners and glosses and get it to sort of work, but it's just not my favorite pink on its own. I think I will try Born With It.
UPDATE: I think I figured out a way for this to work afterall. I just apply it very lightly now, then top it with a light pink gloss. I think I was trying to layer this on too thick and it looked too bright on me. Using it almost as a lipstain gives a nice medium mauvish pink.

on 3/3/2010 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a cream pink w/ lilac undertones. I find it a little darker than MAC's Bubblegum & not shimmery. It does have a lot of pigment so if I apply too much, it looks real mod/back to the 80's on me. I like this one if I use a light hand & a light gloss over it. Nice for the price.

(For reference, I'm an NC25/C3 w/ yellow undertones)

on 2/27/2010 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is so amazing. The lipstick looks pink with a touch of lavender. I really liked how it looked on my lips, it didn't last for very long but I don't think lip products are supposed to last for a long time. Very moisturizing. I really liked the packaging too, a bit cheesy looking but wont come off in bag

Recommended for Medium Skin