April 20, 2014 | 1686 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clean & Clear - Oil free Soothing Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2010 11:24:00 PM More reviews by blahbee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is so good! It removes EVERYTHING and it doesn't sting or anything. Cheap too! love clean & clear! The only thing is that it leaves a slight film on your eye, but that's okay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2010 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

This is such a great eye makeup remover! I decided to pick this up a few days ago and I love how quickly it removes eye makeup without any stinging. Even though the packaging says oil free, this does leave a slight oily film after usage, but I think that helps with the removing process and the lack of discomfort. I like to apply a little bit of this onto a cotton round, and light dab away any eyeshadow and liner- this is even ok to remove eyeliner off of the waterline.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2010 2:04:00 AM More reviews by igimmeMAKEUP

I personally did not like this bcus it says its oil free but when I apply it to my eye, my eye feels really oily.
then, my eye feels like it has a film on it or something
I think vaseline works 10x better imo :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ive tried of few different drugstore eye makeup removers and this one is simply the best! I got a free sample of this with my acne scar treatment and it lasted me a good amount of time even though I go through removers like crazy.It takes only a few swipes to remove my waterproof mascara and it feels very soothing like the tittle suggest.I usually dont care for clean and clear products that much but this is a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 4:13:00 AM More reviews by kalihi1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have so many sample/travel size bottles of this eye makeup remover that I probably don't have to buy any for years. I use Clean & Clear Oil Blotting Sheets every day. I usually purchase the blotting sheets from Target and for months, the blotting sheets came with a free sample size of this eye makeup remover. So now I have 2 sandwich bags full of this stuff. I love this eye makeup remover, it takes off everything, and I use only waterproof eyeliner & mascara. It does leave an oily type residue but it doesn't irritate my eyes. Before this, I used to use the Almay eye makeup remover and that one left my eyes super oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2010 2:49:00 AM More reviews by doriseses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this remover because it takes everything off almost instantly but then comes the waterproof mascara. It takes a lot more rubbing and more cotton pads to remove waterproof mascara, and sometimes even regular mascara. I also don't like that it leaves white streaks, which would mean you can't really use it to correct any make up without going through again and using water to clean that same spot.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2010 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Blackrosesyellow

This is a good eyemakeup remover for a good price. It removes shadow and liner with one swipe. It is gentle and not too oily, I will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2010 11:44:00 AM More reviews by BaBiiBuBii

i love this product, its has a gentle smell n its removing my eye-shadow fantasicly with onli one wipe but as for my eyeliner i have to get 2 swipes so i might b a lil picky but i want to try a new one
but this product is really good =]

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2010 11:39:00 AM More reviews by sgamble777

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this in a Bzzagent campaign over a year ago. I still have it and use it with no problem, not sure if theres an expiration date on it or not, I should check...
It worked great back then and it still works great for my eye makeup. I don't use waterproof mascara though so I'm honestly not sure how it works on that, but i just soak a coton ball, hold it on my eye for a few seconds, and then swipe, and it's gone. If I wear dark eyeliner it takes a few extra swipes, but I haven't used any other eye makeup remover yet so I'm not sure if that's a regular thing or not.
I did knock off a lippie for that and because it's a bit runny. I wear contacts though and even if i get a bit in my eyes it doesn't burn or anything, it's just annoying to have it run into my eyes and down my cheeks, even if I'm careful with how much I put on the coton ball.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by judysmath

I recently bought this eye makeup remover from a 50% off bin at my local supermarket. I had run out of my HG Estee Lauder Take it Away and has used up a sample bottle of Bi-Facil and was using Maybelline waterproof eyemakeup remover (which sucks, by the way). I really wanted an alternative to dept store brands, so I gave this a shot, and at US $3 and change, it was a bargain for the big bottle. First of all, I like that there's so much product and it's a foam. Secondly, I like that it's oil free. Thirdly, it removed my stubborn waterproof eyeliner and mascara and shadow with no tugging. Home run! The only downside is that the next day I find little traces of makeup, like little flakes of mascara, on my eyes that I hadn't noticed after rinsing off the remover. But I can life with that. This stuff is great! This will definitely replace my expensive dept store removers.