Clean & Clear Oil free Soothing Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Benzyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium chloride, Poloxamer 182, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Allantoin, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I swear by this make up remover. I love it. It takes off all my eye make-up and is very soothing. My eyes do not get irritated of this. I've tried a lot of eye make-up removers and I must say none of them come close to Clean and Clear's eye make-up remover. Highly recommend.

on 12/25/2010 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Removes makeup effectively, and is soothing. Doesn't irritate my eyes either.

I know it's oil free, but it does feel oily on my skin. That's my only complaint. And I hate how you always have to shake it up before using it. It gets tedious and annoying.

on 11/15/2010 3:28:00 PM

This is a wonderful product. It works really well. I will definitely buy it again!

The good:
It works very well without irritating my eyes. It is pretty cheap and very long lasting. I use it on a daily basis to remove waterproof mascara and eyeliner and the bottle lasted me more than 6 months (it would have lasted even longer if I didn't spill 1/3 of it :p). And it's fragrance-free.

The bad:
The bottle does not have a protective seal for new products. People can easily temper with the product inside the store. The opening of the bottle is quite large, therefore if you knock it over, you will lose a lot of product and make a very big mess very quickly.

on 11/11/2010 9:03:00 PM

this product was very oily despite what the bottle says...it leaves a film on my whole eye area and my eyes become blurry. also dried out the skin around my eyes and made me very uncomfortable. would not buy again

on 11/2/2010 12:17:00 PM

I love this makeup remover and I am so glad that I gave it a try. I have been addicted to Lancome bi-facil forever but it was just not making the budget anymore so, after hearing great things about C&C, I decided to try theirs! It's great! It is the dual formula remover just like bi-facil where you shake it before use to mix the two formulas. It is oil free and sting free! It does take a little more product than bi-facil to remove everything but the price is right for what it does (I paid $5.99 at Shoppers drug mart). It smells just fine (I didn't really notice a smell at all). It does leave a film but the instructions say to rinse off after use, which solves the problem. I haven't tried it with waterproof mascara yet... because I just opened the bottle the other day. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all from what I've noticed. I'm really excited about this remover, woohoo!

on 10/19/2010 11:24:00 PM

This stuff is so good! It removes EVERYTHING and it doesn't sting or anything. Cheap too! love clean & clear! The only thing is that it leaves a slight film on your eye, but that's okay.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is such a great eye makeup remover! I decided to pick this up a few days ago and I love how quickly it removes eye makeup without any stinging. Even though the packaging says oil free, this does leave a slight oily film after usage, but I think that helps with the removing process and the lack of discomfort. I like to apply a little bit of this onto a cotton round, and light dab away any eyeshadow and liner- this is even ok to remove eyeliner off of the waterline.

on 7/30/2010 2:04:00 AM

I personally did not like this bcus it says its oil free but when I apply it to my eye, my eye feels really oily.
then, my eye feels like it has a film on it or something
I think vaseline works 10x better imo :)

on 7/25/2010 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Ive tried of few different drugstore eye makeup removers and this one is simply the best! I got a free sample of this with my acne scar treatment and it lasted me a good amount of time even though I go through removers like crazy.It takes only a few swipes to remove my waterproof mascara and it feels very soothing like the tittle suggest.I usually dont care for clean and clear products that much but this is a keeper.

on 5/31/2010 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have so many sample/travel size bottles of this eye makeup remover that I probably don't have to buy any for years. I use Clean & Clear Oil Blotting Sheets every day. I usually purchase the blotting sheets from Target and for months, the blotting sheets came with a free sample size of this eye makeup remover. So now I have 2 sandwich bags full of this stuff. I love this eye makeup remover, it takes off everything, and I use only waterproof eyeliner & mascara. It does leave an oily type residue but it doesn't irritate my eyes. Before this, I used to use the Almay eye makeup remover and that one left my eyes super oily.