September 22, 2014 | 1839 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Super Stay Makeup

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by beautygirl24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

At first, I really loved this product. It suited my color very well which is light-medium with yellow and olive undertones. I also have combination to oily skin. I thought I had met the best drugstore foundation. Then I was proved wrong. This foundation has many pros and cons. So lets start with the pros.

PROS: ~Blends easily
~Coverage is medium
~ Feels light
~Stay put without powder
~ Doesn't transfer
~ Good price
CONS: ~ Turned orange after 1 hour of wear
~ Controls shine for a couple of hours only (looks really shiny at end of a 6 hour
period on me)
~ Rubs off when face is oily
~ Can look cakey
~ No pump dispenser
Overall I would not buy this product again because it doesn't work for my skin tone and type. But if you have a darker skin tone (so you cant see the orange very clearly), normal skin type and don't wear a lot of foundation ( one coat is a good medium coverage) I would recommend this foundation for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Oleanderleaf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product in Sand Beige works nicely for my light/slightly yellow Caucasian skin. It glides on evenly with the use of a brush, or fingers. It does get slightly oily by the end of the day, but stays put with primer, and I don't mind touching it up with a bit of loose powder every now and again. The packaging isn't too great as it drips over and gets around the threads of the cap.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by stuffaboutbeauty

I really like this foundation, I am yellow- toned and it is so hard for me to find a shade that doesn't look to peachy or pink on me and this sand beige color is perfect for me. I wanted something that would cover my hyperpigmentation and not come off when I touched my face. This foundation is so great and I wear it quite often... I am also loving the Revlon whipped crème foundation in sand beige as well. I am stuck between the two of them and love them both but I'll admit the whipped crème texture allures to me a little bit more but this Maybelline Super Stay foundation is top notch.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2013 4:44:00 AM More reviews by xenobia1968

This is another one that likes to oxidize after awhile. Even the lightest color made me turn orange (good old oompa loompa trick) I'll stick to Kat Von D for now as I just purchased it and if that breaks me out, I'll go back to my all time fave, Revlon Colorstay.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by dumbum123

HG status for me! I have been on and off with this foundation for a couple of years. I keep coming back to it because it is AMAZING. It gives me a lovely satin finish and stays put literally ALL day. I have days where I'm at school from 5 am until 9 pm and it still looks AMAZING! I apply it with a beauty blender and normally don't powder afterwards. I have normal/dry skin and this is perfect for me. I think oily skins won't really like this because of the satin finish, it will probably accentuate any oil that your face produces. The only downfall of this produce it the shades. MAJORITY of them are pink/neutral based. I am middle eastern and have strong yellow/neutral undertones. In MAC I'm about an NC25-NC30 and sand beige or nude in this foundation. I lean more towards NC25 because NC30 is too orange for me and oxidizes. I also noticed that some of the darker shades do oxidize. Sand beige is more neutral yellow and nude is more peachy. It doesn't really bother me that this foundation doesn't have a pump. I don't care because I LOVE the product. I've tried so many high ends from Chanel, Dior, Makeupforever, Laura Mercier, MAC, Hourglass, NARS, Shiseido.. but this foundation remains my HG.

I hope they never discontinue this. I would cry :(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by JosieMndza

I've been using this for a week and I hope that my opinion doesn't change. I LOVE this foundation. It isn't full coverage like the revlon colorstay but it is buildable. I've noticed that there are mixed reviews when it comes to the feel and consistency. In my opinion it comes out of the bottle runny and doesn't feel as thick as colorstay. But to each their own. I have oily and acne prone skin and when I bought this I had a couple of spots to cover. Like I said, it isn't full coverage. But I found that 2 layers gives me the best coverage (I use a beauty blender). When it's still setting in its a Demi matte, almost satin finish. But by the time I'm done with my brows it has set to a nice even matte finish. It does accentuate the pores of my nose but that happens to me with all foundations. Nothing a bit of blending and powder can't fix. Thankfully this doesn't oxidize on me like loreal true match did. It lasted for 12 hours (I have really long days) and it didn't separate or fade on me. Right now this is a perfect fall/winter foundation but I would love to see how this holds up during summer. Even though I love this foundation I'm giving it a 4 for two reasons 1. No pump 2. No SPF (which usually isn't a deal breaker since I use a moisturizer with high SPF but it's still a perk)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Impeccablebliss

This is my usually go to foundation when I need to use it, I like it I don't really have any complains but the packaging could be better.. I always purchase it so I guess it works pretty decent with me.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by MakeupJayne12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Awful! One of the worst foundations I`ve ever purchased next to Revlon Nearly Naked and Garnier Oil-Free BB Cream

This was SUPER OILY and turned orange, not great for my fair oil skin
It looked like I was sick and slap some Ompa-Lompa paste on my skin

Definitely a disappointment. Price was a standard $11.99, just an overall awful product

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by pitchslapped

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation because i had a few different events coming up and wanted a foundation that would last me through the day and into the night and would photograph nicely. It promises 24 hour wear and zero transfer so after a friend recommended it i decided to give it a try. I bought this in the shade classic ivory after testing it out in the store and it matches my skin pretty well. This foundation provides a medium to high coverage as it is very build able. It has a matte finish when it sets but i like to put a bit of powder to help it stay. One thing i found with this foundation though is that if you over powder, it looks cakey. I would not recommend this to people with dry skin because it really isn't very moisturizing at all and if you have dry patches it makes them show. I wore this to a wedding and was surprised to see that it actually is pretty long lasting it lasted me through the whole thing and i didnt have to touch up. Overall i think this is an okay foundation it slightly reminds me of Revlon colorstay just not as good. I will use it up but don't think I will repurchase any time soon.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by BabyDoll367

Overall, it was okay. It wasnt bad, nor good.
It definitely doesnt work well with pale skin though. The lightest shade made me look a little on the orange side, making my face look like I got a fake tan. The coverage is pretty good though, but it drys a little too fast to blend it. And it made my skin a little dry too. But for oily skin it should work well as long as you arent pale.