August 27, 2014 | 1945 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by raydi0o

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used this product for quite some time now. I usually purchase it in the brown-black shade. I think it's a pretty good quality, especially for beginners. The brush does a pretty good job at applying the liner, it is a little thick but its nothing too difficult to work with. The product itself is pretty good as well. It always looks pretty natural and looks nice with all my makeup looks. with that being said, It doesn't last long without primer. It does have a little bit of a tendency to flake off a bit. I refuse to switch to a high end liner just to save money, so this is my cheap go to liner. For me the pros outweigh the cons,I really do like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by hayley15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

100% the best liquid eyeliner ever! I complained to a friend that I could never get my cateye correct, and she suggested this. OMG I think I have gotten every female friend of mine to buy this mascara. I will NEVER buy another brand again. It is almost fool-proof.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 5:06:00 AM More reviews by auxxyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hands down THE BEST liquid eyeliner I've ever tried. I was a die hard fan of the sephora liquid liner, I randomly bought this because it was on sale for 2 bucks, I was so surprised. It's VERY easy to apply and it last forever. I had one for two years, they last longer than you're even suppose to use them! Just perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by AddiNoRegrts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG liquid eyeliner!!!!!!! It is long lasting , easy to apply and the pigmentation is amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's very long lasting which is great, but I do not like the pin point felt tip. It's just too pointed and I have a hard time building anything more than a thin line next to my lashes. I'm unable to really do a thick precise line that gets thicker towards the outer corners by using the side of the felt tip because its just too narrow for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by RachRachRevolution

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG liquid eyeliner. I've already bought more than 2 tubes, and I always stray back to this one. It is extremely black, matte, and long-wearing, which is a feat because my eyelids are VERY oily. However, the biggest draw for me is the brush. I like to do a dramatic winged liner look, and Line Stiletto allows me to make a perfect, razor-sharp precise line every time. It has a tendency to flake off at the outer corners of my eyes if I wear it for too long, but I'm so happy with the result, it's a very minor annoyance.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by xocindytt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The tip of this eyeliner isn't as sharp as I wanted it to be, but its a very easy application and the wing liner is super easy with this too! However its staying power isn't too impressive & when it does come off its like little flakes on my eyelids.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

I wanted to try this product because my best friend was raving about its staying power. But it was a fail for me. It smudged and didn't have much lasting power. The felt tip was a little to soft for my liking and it didn't create a fine enough line for me.
I prefer my stila stay all day and Kat Von d trooper over this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by AmandaPandaoxox

This is my favorite liquid eyeliner! I rave about this! It's so easy to apply and it lasts all day!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Makeupaddict08

This eyeliner is amazing! It's so easy to use for winging out eyeliner. The only problem that I have with it is that I sometimes have to dip the brush back in the tube in order to get more product onto my brush while doing my eyeliner and I feel as though it slows me down when I am short for time in the morning.