November 28, 2014 | 1859 users online

Fragrances - Burt's Bees - Baby Bee Solid Perfume [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2003 10:23:00 AM More reviews by maytals

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love, love, LOVE this product. Sure, it doesn't last as long as it should, but I usually layer (with TBS Vanilla shower gel and body lotion) to give it a bit more power. Simply wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2003 12:24:00 AM More reviews by vgrrrl

i *wish* this came in a spray!! but since i have to settle for a solid, i will cause i *love* the scent. i layer it with other baby bee products and it lasts a little longer than when worn alone. i love the baby bee line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2003 2:19:00 PM More reviews by ericsbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Packaging is classic Burts Bees adorable, esp. the baby bee line. The scent smells so adorable on my little one, and on me, it morphs to a nice, subtle musky scent w/ a little apricot in it. Just wish it would last a little longer than it does -

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2003 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Pam1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This smells soooo good. Much like the baby bee oil, a very "apricot"-y scent. I really don't wear it much though because it does not last very long, and I am not a huge fan of solid perfumes. I do wish it came in a spray. But I do love to wear this occasionally and it does not bother my allergies like a lot of other perfumes do.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2003 5:01:00 PM More reviews by pinkpearl84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has a pretty, honey smell that can be layered on for a stronger effect, use it carefully though because it is certainly noticeable when just applied, but ironcailly it dosent really fade subtly and pleasently but rather quickly and to nothing. I use it ocassionally and sparingly behind my ears and on wrists so I'm okay with the size but if one wanted to use it more frequently, it would certainly run out very fast! Im a teenager and I love this scent, because I feel its very age apporpraite not too overpowering like a lot of other scents out there. Ive been complimented on it by a guy friend, so I would probably buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2003 1:23:00 AM More reviews by vivtokki

I love its milky/powdery peachy smell. It's sweet yet not overwhelmingly so. BUT I've had a day I thought the smell was disgusting. Just a day though.. since then my little jar of BB perfume and I've been doing just fine~~

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2003 7:12:00 PM More reviews by DianaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What a subtle, comforting scent. Milk, honey, and apricots. I mainly wear this on rainy weekends or at night after bathing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2003 4:12:00 PM More reviews by classygirl

What a nice and refreshing scent! Very uncomplicated. Smells like apricots and honey. Sweet and comforting all in one. My only prob is the packaging. I wish it came in a spray. A nice scent to wear around the house or before bed. My husband loves this stuff. I bought the lotion and dusting powder as well. About to buy the soap (also got high ratings!). All are wonderful. IMO-each product smells slightly different. The perfume smells predominately of apricots. I will get this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2003 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Hollis

I bought this solid perfume after reading the other reviews on MUA.

I have to say that I was quite skeptical because I usually dislike baby scented products (baby powder, baby oil, etc.). However, I was purchasing a bunch of other stuff on drugstore.com, so I just added this on and thought what the heck--I'll give it a try.

Luckily, I was pleasantly surprised. The scent is soft and feminine, and I definitely don't smell like a baby wipe! My boyfried immediatey noticed it and commented that he liked it (almost as much as my regular perfume, Gucci Rush).

The packaging is cute, and an additional plus is that I can carry it in my purse and not worry about it spilling, breaking, or spraying everywhere. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2003 4:59:00 PM More reviews by hitiger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh, this smell is as sweet as heaven. I compulsivley sniff my wrists now. I love this cause it fits in my makeup bag and is glass, but thick so it won't break. Burt's Bees rocks my world.