October 21, 2014 | 2037 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - L'Oreal - Clean Artiste

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2011 12:35:00 PM More reviews by TGonz

I love this product. It manages to remove a lot of my makeup. Sometimes, I can get away with just using this alone without taking a shower. With other eye makeup removers, I have to shower first before it actually removes all traces of my makeup, but with this, it does a very good job and it doesn't sting my eyes, either, like the Maybelline one did.

However, what I don't like about this product is the packaging. When I first tried to open it, it was literally impossible to open! Some child safety feature or something. And it took me a week before I could get this to crack open, it was ridiculous! But once I got it open and I tried it, it was actually a pretty goo eye makeup remover.

Even if this was a good eye makeup remover, I will not be repurchasing this because of the fact that it was hard to open.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by mamitasalsita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eye makeup remover. It works really well at removing even my most difficult mascaras. It is a lot cheaper than other brands I have tried and is not oily. It has not caused any eye irritation either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm taking off a lippie for the packaging. Wish it had a flip top cap.
Anyway, I'm enjoying this very much. I'm an old school baby oil user.
I think I've tried Maybelline's eye makeup remover,once in the past and it was just horrible. I only wear waterproof formula mascara, so even using baby oil is time consuming, and I still have to do the "scrub and pull" to get my eyes perfectly clean, and then have to tissue off the residue.
Using this was very quick and easy. You don't have to scrub, in fact if you leave it on for a few seconds, it dissolves your eye makeup, which baby oil never did!
I purchased this at CVS on clearance for $1.87- that's the reason I picked it up. Now I'm going to get a few back ups!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2010 3:30:00 AM More reviews by jlrodriguez

I was really excited to try this product, because the reviews were all really great and I'm tired of making special trips to the department store for my usual remover. I am SO disappointed in this product. It feels really really oily on my skin, and it doesn't seem to get all my makeup off- I always use remover on a cotton pad and then wash my face and moisturize. With this, I have to use the remover on a cotton pad, wash my face, and then use the remover AGAIN because it leaves me with raccoon eyes from all the makeup it left.

And since it's oily, that basically means I have to wash (or at least rinse) my face a second time. It doubles the work.

This is a small point, but I also have trouble getting the cap off. You just press down and twist but it always takes me a few tries.

The one good point is its convenience/price, you can get it at Target. BUT it costs $10, so it's really only $5 cheaper than my usual remover (Estee Lauder gentle eye makeup remover). I won't buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by teesa2you

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think this is right up there with Lancome's eye makeup remover. And a fraction of the cost. I got mine free with some Ulta rewards. I got the green bottle and it took all my eye makeup off, even the primer without any irritation. At first it has a slick feeling. Maybe silicone? It was not greasy though and I am satisfied with the product and will re purchase. Ladies check your Ulta rewards, and try it for free!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by lburns2

works better than any other m/u remover I've tried! Even takes off my water proof makeup. Will con't to buy

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Tokameaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

for me....this is the best eye make up remover....i have asian lashes lol but i am not asian....anyways i need to wear waterproof mascaras bc my lashes dont hold the curl...i tried the marykay eye makeup remover...it clearns, its gentle with my eyes but blahhh i use a whole bottle like in a week....i also tried the mac and the lancome eye make up remove...i do think lancome is very gentle smells nice, its expensive and i also finish a whole bottle in like 10 days.......but this loreal make up remover....its very gentle, doesnt brake me up, i dont need that much product to remove my waterproof mascara, a bottle last me like 3 weeks....for the price...i think its worth it....i did run out of it so i went to cvs and they didnt have it so i just got the neutrogina eye make up remove....errrrr it does remove mascara but its not gentle with my eyes...big mistake....so i went to wallgreens and they had 4 bottles and i got them all it was bogo sale ;) ....i just love this eye makeyo remover.....

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by cherryumbrella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

I use this all over my face. It's not gentle at all, far from it. I feel like it's pulling all my natural skin oils away with the makeup. It does an adequate job of cleansing, but makes my skin hurt. Definitely not repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 3:53:00 AM More reviews by ClairdeLune

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

First off, i wanted to say that the name on this bottle was just "eye makeup remover" even though it's still in the green bottle. i was looking for it on the shelves cause i saw a few recommendations for this remover. i actually found this in the discounted section in walmart!

this takes off my mac fluidline and majolica majorica lash expander frame plus (EXTREMELY difficult mascara to remove) very easily. I just held the cotton pad on my eyelid and gently swiped it across and most of my eye makeup was on the pad or was mostly dissolved. i didn't irritated my eyes like all-over-face oil cleansers (the Shu cleanser made my eyes itch). this is much better than Clinique's take the day off remover (purple bottle) and is comparable to Lancome's bi-facil.

i also observed that the l'oreal remover quickly went back into 2 layers fairly quickly (around an hr) while the Clinique one take at least 2-3 days to separate into 2 distinct layers w/o that emulsion layer in the middle

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 2:56:00 PM More reviews by MegamiMoon

Pretty good stuff! Not *quite* as good as Lancome's version, but the price is right and it works well enough. I didn't have a problem removing my waterproof eye makeup. The push and twist cap is a little annoying, otherwise I would definitely purchase this cleanser again.