February 1, 2015 | 2122 users online

Mascara - Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by TishLiu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

==== Apr 14, 2013 ====

I thought this was my HG, and it may very well be for many ladies out there. But it is rather pricey, has a chemical smell and I managed to find one that works even better for me (Cover Girl Super Thick Lash).

==== REVIEW from Mar 1, 2013 ====

Without using any base / primer, this is a volumizing mascara but does not hold the curl and therefore looks average.

Under my Shiseido Nourishing Base –– OMG. This is what my lashes were supposed to look like! Voluminous, separated, pretty, soft, not crunchy... I can't stop looking at myself in the mirror. It's been on for 7 hours so far with no smudging and no droop. It's not quite the Barbie / Nicki Minaj effect, but just like having natural false lashes. I love it so much. But given the exorbitant price tag, I want to keep trying to find another mascara that does similar things for under $20. If not, I might just bite the bullet and buy this or try to get more samples from Neiman Marcus.

Mascaras I have tried that are inferior to Armani Eyes to Kill:
* Lumene Blueberry Curl
* Maybelline Full 'n Soft
* L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes
* Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash (actually... see update above)
The body count is growing... Armani, you be killin' em.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by mgaugust

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love even like this mascara but it was awful. Upon first application it didn't really do much but because I wanted to like it and I'd read so many rave reviews, I applied one more coat and decided well ok. It really wasn't anything special. But then the deal breaker. By 7pm I walked into my bathroom and looked in the mirror and was shocked—mascara completely smeared under my eyes!!! I couldn't believe it from a mascara that didn't really make a big statement upon application. Bottom line, it must be the name that people are paying for because there was nothing to this mascara. Going back to Lancome Definicils—unless I try one of there others—it just never lets me down.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by LianH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have the waterproof version and it is a very hardcore waterproof mascara. It's very tricky to remove even with a 2 phase remover. The effect is pretty good too and it doesn't get too clumpy after 1-2 coats.

Because its so hard to remove I can't wear it every day because the removal irritates my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Millita827

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! It makes my tiny lashes look like false lashes! It stays on all day and it does not smudge. It makes my eyes pop! LOVE IT!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by clbrothwell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I tried Armani ETK mascara because of the cult following and unfortunately did not work on my stick straight Asian eyelashes. This mascara gives great length and volume, but makes my eyelashes droop down the instant I apply it. I'm still hoping for the best and will try the waterproof ETK next.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by JoieDeVlvre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Amazing mascara!!! Probably the most amazing ever created...in my book at least... And there have been lots and lots of mascaras tried and tested in my book..
Zero complains, well besides the price but then again...since when has perfect been cheap? Very lengthening, crazy volumizing, very glossy, holds a curl forever, does not smudge, does not dry and flake off...beats Dior show, beats voluminous by loreal and every mascara created by lancome ( I just compared this to the other amazing mascaras ......again.....In my book :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 More reviews by pixipoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this after I was so disappointed with the daily black smudges left under my eyes by Loreal voluminous waterproof mascara. I bought the waterproof Georgio Armani mascara. The tube is a hefty silver tube. The brush puts the mascara on from base to tip without clumping. My lashes look full and long! It does NOT smudge and stays on until you take it off, It does not flake either, Ridiculously expensive for this product! For that price, I'd like it to vaccum my living room!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by MaryKate88

This is the mascara I use whenever I want to look glamorous, it adds volume, length, definition and curl to your lashes. Without having to apply multiple layers. And it's easy te remove with normal make-up remover. This is my best performing mascara, also the packaging is very chique. The only minor downside would be that it smudges a bit. But if you do touch up on your make-up from time to time, that shouldn't be a problem.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2012 6:23:00 AM More reviews by maryberry94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara is good BUT not great! There is a big hype about this mascara & thats what made me go buy it but there is nothing great or special about it my lancome hypnose does a farrrrrrr better job. Will not be re-purchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by knicks

I love this mascara...the only issue is that it smears off after a couple of hours but I don't mind as long as I clean it up when I do touch up. I have short asian lashes and it does give length and volume.