July 24, 2014 | 1945 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Equate - Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by jglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this on vacation and when I used it to get my makeup of at the end of the day it stung so bad. I do not recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by ashton

This stuff is a dupe for L'Oreal's Oil-Free eye makeup remover and it works exactly the same, so I would suggest saving yourself some money and buying this one. It does a good job of removing eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara. What I like the most is that it doesn't feel oily (more watery) and doesn't burn my eyes or give me that oily "blurred vision" after using. Pretty refreshing feeling too!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2011 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Vannbaby

I have been using the other one which is comparable to the neutrogena remover and thought id try this one. Bad decision on my part.. It doesn't take my water proof mascara off unless I scrub. every time I use it I always have lashes coming out! I've used it for a week and throwing it out tomorrow!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by breakawaysue

I'm a little confused how people can say the ingredients are the exact same as the Neutrogena version? Directly from this website, here are the ingredients:

Equate: Water, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Laureth-8 Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Allantoin, Magnesium Laureth-8 Sulfate, Magnesium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Oleth Sulfate, Magnesium Oleth Sulfate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance.

Neutrogena: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 2:38:00 PM More reviews by debbiechongo

This product works for regular eye makeup, not waterproof. It was my fault for buying it because i didn't notice it said oil-free. It's ok, still on regular eye makeup, not great.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by monica8six

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So far this is the only makeup remover to remove waterproof mascara. It says no oily residue but It does leave an oily residue that you have to rinse afterwards. I pay under $5 at walmart. I haven't tried the Neutrogena version so I can't compare. I have tried several brands of wipes but they don't work the same for waterproof. I will buy again unless I find a better one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I personally think this is a fantastic eye makeup remover. I finished my most loved Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover and thought I would try a few more economical brands as a substitute. I purchased Equate at Walmart for approximately $7. The bottle design and ingredients listed are quite similar to Neutrogena's for a few dollars less. Overall I find this does the exact same job as Neutrogena. Easily removes all eye make-up, even water proof, without stinging or burning my eyes or surrounding skin. Like Neutrogena I find there is an oily-like residue left, but it washes away with ease using my regular cleanser. Definitely will be an item that I will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by BriNM

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I actually really don't like this stuff, whenever I used it my eyes always burned (Maybe allergic?). Also it kind of took a long time to get off. I would buy it if your eyes aren't sensitive and your on a tight budget but I won't be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by misscheryvang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this makeup remover. Its cheap and works just as well or even better than the expensive ones. Just make sure to use a cotton ball or cotton pad rather than paper toilet as it does makes a differences on how much effort you have to scrub your eyes..........

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 1:39:00 AM More reviews by pinkx23

i really like this stuff. ive tried other products and they were very oily. this is oil free and takes off water proof mascara very easily. i use it daily