October 2, 2014 | 991 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Beauty Without Cruelty - Green Tea Nourishing Eye Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2003 8:14:00 PM More reviews by o2bsayling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE the packaging on this one. Seems much more sanitary than most other eye gels. DH tried some and had to get the hang of the dispenser (you'll get too much until you know how to control it). No irritation and seems to be helping my very dark circles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2003 7:43:00 PM More reviews by sonnie_art

A refreshing eye gel, that mosturizers your eye area yet does not break your eye away out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2003 9:40:00 AM More reviews by joannaB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Spectacular and a staple. I bought it for the first time on Paula's recommendation and haven't looked elsewhere since. This is a slightly sticky, azulene-blue gel that smooths away the Retin-A flakies in one night, soothes and calms my skin and lets me wake up with a velvety face. Fragrance-free, fairly cheap and generally excellent.

Ingredients: Botanical Extracts of Green Tea, Grapeseed, and Ginkgo Bilboa, Locust Gum (powerful moisturizer), Soy Protein, Vegetable Glycerin, Lecithin liposomes (time-released anti-oxidants:, vitamin E&A, gingko biloba, grapeseed, green tea), Lecithin liposomes (time-released moisturizers:, panthenol, sodium pca, locust bean gum, sorbitol), Sorbitol (moisturizer from fruit), Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), Sodium PCA (natural moisturizer), Sea Minerals from Algae Extract, Anti-oxidant Complex: Vitamin E (tocopherol) & vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), Xanthan Gum, Azulene (camomile), Methyl/Propylparaben continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2003 10:54:00 PM More reviews by rational

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i've been using this eye gel for six months and just bought a new bottle. it's got lots of antioxidants in it and is lightweight enough for eyes. i keep it in the fridge, and it certainly feels cooling and helps with my puffy eyes quite a bit. you only need about a small amount, about the size of 2 grains of rice. although it is sticky, it is absorbed in a few minutes, and i actually prefer this finish to the silicone-infused formulas that seem to glue my eyes shut. will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2003 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Lulubelle2

I love this eye gel. I don't find it to be sticky at all, and it gets rid of my puffiness in a few minutes after applying. I also like to use this on my face as well, for the days when I just need a light moisturizer. Great product and very reasonably priced.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2003 11:29:00 AM More reviews by christine_tai

Got this a few days ago and tried it out immediately. This stuff is STICKY!! If you apply one pump for both of your eyes (I did all around my eyes) your skin will be all sticky. It didn't absorb completely even overnight. It also made my eyes really puffy in the morning. You only need the tiniest amount (definitely not one complete pump) for both eyes - like just a pin prick. On the positive side, it got rid of any little lines I have immediately. I only use it at night because I can't stand the stickiness in the daytime plus I'm too impatient to wait for it to absorb so that I can put makeup on. I seriously don't even know how long it takes to absorb because I can always still feel traces of it in the morning when I go to sleep with it. I don't think I will purchase this product again because at the rate I'm going this one will last me many years.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2003 5:49:00 PM More reviews by arvi

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It is sticky and can sting if it gets into your eyes. That said, I really like it under my eyes in the mornings or as an afternoon pick me up. It's moisturizing, refreshing and the bottle lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 9:34:00 AM More reviews by mm2015

I purchased this to use as a moisturizer. It is a little sticky by itself however, mixed in with a little hyaluronic acid, it works like a dream. I put one drop of the Green Tea Eye Gel with one drop hyaluronic acid and I mix it together in my hand then lightly pat on my skin until its fully absorbed. It is chockful of some pretty powerful antioxidants and there's nothing in it to cause breakouts. A FABULOUS product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2003 7:46:00 AM More reviews by irishgirl71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow! I have really puffy eyes due to allergies and this gel really made an improvement. I bought this due to a review on Heather Kleinmann's site and I am glad I did. No irritating ingredients and a little goes a long way. I like the pump dispenser for sanitary reasons..I finally found a decent eye gel.."Puffies" were gone in 5 minutes..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2003 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Astyra

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this eye gel too. It's cooling and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. Great to use during the summer.