Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

3.4

Water , Glycerin , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Petrolatum , Cyclomethicone , Soybean Glycine Soya Stearols , Isopropyl Isostearate , Cetyl Alcohol , PEG-10 Soy Sterol , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Carbomer , Tetrasodium EDTA , Sodium Hydroxide , Diazolidinyl Urea , Ethylparaben , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

on 3/23/2014 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

If you are on accutane/roaccutane/oratane whatever it is called where you are, this stuff is like heaven in a bottle. My skin would sting and my eyes would water if I used anything other than this, and oh boy did I try them all. I probably won't continue using this as there are so many lovely face creams out there is like to try but if you are a person who finds their skin screams and eyes water with a lot of skin care, this stuff will be like a miracle product for you!

on 3/11/2014 3:02:00 AM

Blech. I did not like this at all. I have combination-oily sensitive skin. I usually like Neutrogena products, and I was surprised to find that this broke me out. It is lightweight, but it's also greasy and did not work for my oily skin.

on 1/24/2014 8:02:00 PM

I have used this moisturizer for about a year now. I have combination skin, my T-Zone gets oily but my cheeks are drier. I love this moisturizer as a night time and day time moisturizer. It's moisturizing enough for night and so light weight and non-greasy, its perfect for day time as well. I recommend this moisturizer to everyone I know and they've fallen in love with it. I was looking for a water based moisturizer for my combination acne prone skin, and I found my holy grail. I totally think this moisturizer could work for anyone, and for the price you get 4 oz; its worth the try! Also, I love the pump on this moisturizer. Keeps everything clean and sanitary. I've tried higher end moisturizers in the past but somehow I always find myself reaching for this one over my others. Definitely a must have in my regime!

on 1/4/2014 2:39:00 PM

Love it. Moisturizes my skin without making it greasy and doesn't break me out

on 12/7/2013 11:39:00 PM

Light weight formula that moisturizes and is safe to use on sensitive skin. Oil-free and moisturizes. Has not caused breakouts and helps soothe skin.

on 12/7/2013 11:27:00 PM

This is a wonderful moisturizer, I apply it every morning and every night to my face and neck. I have especially dry skin in the winter, but I didn't want a super thick formula. First I tested out my mom's oil-free version with spf and that worked for me (downside was the smell because of the sunscreen), so I decided to try this formula. It leaves my skin soft, hydrated and glowing all day. It didn't irritate my skin at all, which was a huge plus. It isn't too thick, has the consistency of a light lotion and I found that it was fast absorbing - great for when you're in a hurry and need to apply makeup after. My HG moisturizer, I will forever repurchase!

on 11/25/2013 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Best one out there for sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin. Im obsessed. Its light enough for summer and still perfect for the colder months. Love this. HG!!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

PROS:
-Doesn't break me out
-Oil-free formula
-Light non offensive smell
CONS:
-Feels heavy and greasy on my skin
-Increased oil production
-There are better moisturizers for same price

This is an average moisturizer, it does the job of getting rid of flakes and dryness but leaves my skin noticeably more oily during the day. Greasy skin is not a good look when you're oily to begin with! Now I use it only at night in conjunction with Retin-a and it never breaks me out which is a plus. Won't repurchase as there are many more impressive moisturizers at this price point.

on 11/10/2013 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Best packaging and very good moisturizer for dry skin

on 11/7/2013 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

While I do keep repurchasing the cbination skin version of this product, it's only because it is cheap and doesn't break me out. The bottle claims to keep the t zone from getting oily but of course that's not true. The lotion itself absorbs into skin nicely, doesn't have any fragrance to irritate skin and is packaged nicely. All in all it's a good moisturizer but does nothing for oil production.