Laneige Multi-Cleanser

4.1

Glycerin, Water, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Peg-32, Potassium Hydroxide, Laureth-1 Phosphate, Cellulose, Lauric Acid, Lauryl Phosphate, Lauramide Dea, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Ci 17200, Ci 19140

on 12/8/2010 9:05:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

My favourite cleanser! I've used this for the past 3 or 4 years now and it's the only cleanser that keeps my skin relatively clear and free from cystic pimples. You only need a TINY amount (less than a pea size) as it foams really easily. Gets all makeup/oil/dirt off of the face and doesn't leave any residue. It can be rather drying on my normal-combo skin but of course I moisturize after using and only use a little bit of the cleanser so it's not too bad. My skin feels really clean after using and looks brighter too. I prefer the older formulation (in the pink/white bottle with mulberry, lemon etc extracts in it...it was discontinued about 1-2 years ago) than the newer one (the one that comes in a blue bottle and has papaya extracts and whatnot in it) but it's still nice. A must-have in my routine!

on 12/7/2010 4:03:00 AM

I don't understand why people like this cleanser so much.
Cons: it stinks my eyes when I clean my face with this cleanser. It is drying. Confusing product: a daily cleanser with real scrub but u are not suspose to scrub your face everyday. Don't like the smell. Doesn't make my face smooth and soft like Cle de Peau cleanser. I buy this because I want to save money from buyig Cle de Peau, end up I waste my money for this cleanser since that store doesn't do refund.
Pros: inexpensive. Tube is good. Makeup is removed.
Conclusion: I am fizzy about cleanser; I need a cleanser that is gentle, doesn't stink my eyes (I use eye makeup remover too), make my skin feel soft and smooth slightly foam etc. This cleanser doesn't meet my expectation. I have normal to dry skin in winter and normal to oil skin in summer. Acne prone as well.

on 11/17/2010 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

i cannot rave enough about this cleanser.
I'd been looking for it for some time after i saw it on Bubzbeauty channel. it turned out that there are several stores in toronto that carry it so it's not a hassle to get it every time i run out of my HG.

It just cleans my skin so well, I have never experienced such a fabulous feeling of squeaky clean. Most importantly, it doesn't only take off my makeup and misc. grime; it doesn;t dry me out even one bit. I guess that I have found the perfect cleanser for my skin.

The price may seem high, but it lasts a looong while-believe me.

Oh, and i smells delicious!

on 10/30/2010 10:17:00 PM

One of my HG's, like so many others, I tried it due to bubz recommendations. And now I don't want to use any other cleanser! I almost got pissed off when O couldn't find it recently but I realized that they just improved it and changed packaging.
Anyways, it's so fresh and takes off all the makeup in no time, smells like citrus fruits and has small beads in it that gently exfoliates your skin every time you use it.

on 10/9/2010 11:27:00 PM

I have oily acne prone skin. This may be good for other skin types but for me it wasn't enough. I had 3 oz sample I received when I bought over $350 worth of Laneige products during my visit to Korea in July/2010 and the 3 oz was definitely enough to know that it wasn't for me.

on 10/8/2010 4:53:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this product because I read a very good review bout it and give it a try, and I think I'm not really disappointed but its only close to what I expected according to the review. Quite pricey, but considering it size, I think still reasonable. And if u buy it in Laneige counter, they will offer u some free sample of their product.

Pros:
1. Smell so good. I love it smell, nice and soft, not overwhelming
2. It helps to clean my light face make up
3. After wash my face with it, I get my skin feel very soft and moist
4. It has super tiny beads that I like because I can't really feel it and it doesn't scratch my skin (after 2 or 3 days I use it)
5. Nice package, simple and sweet

Cons:
1. Expensive, I bought it in Malaysia, cost me RM80 (USD$26) almost same price with Estee Lauder.
2. Its not really clean eyes and lip makeup like it state. I try to clean my eyes, and and up with hurt my eyes. It works for face except eyes and lip. For lips, it doesnt really clean it all.

on 9/11/2010 1:58:00 AM

This cleanser is really good! it washes off ALL my makeup leaving my face feeling SUPER clean everytime! Ive noticed u only need a teeny tiny amount (about a dime sized) and it foams up cleansing my face really well. I havent had any problems with this, maybe just a little bit of pinkness after washing it off but that goes away really easily. and considering its 150ml and u only need to use SO little everytime, it lasts a really long time! <3

ps. i forgot to mention that they changed the pkging/formula? its now in a blue tube, and thats the one the above review is about) :D

on 8/23/2010 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I am suprised to see so many negative reviews on this product. To me it is actually the best cleanser I have tried so far in my life. It doesn't totally strip my face of all oil or break out in a sheen of oil nearly right after I washed my face and put on my skincare products. I have used Neutrogena Deep Cleanser, Biotherm's Biosource cleanser, and some of Skinfood's cleanser, they all work fairly well, but they all dried my face out. I will keep using it but I think this product is discontinued though... correct me if I am wrong...

on 8/6/2010 1:47:00 PM

I have oily skin and I was looking for a cleanser that was effective at make-up removal but gentle enough for daily use. I bought the cleanser online 4 months ago and I think the cost was reasonable (considering the tube is 180 mls and I'm not even half way through!

It smells absolutely gorgeous (almost fruity) and foams up like a treat! You only need a small amount, add water and its enough for your whole face and neck. I find that it leaves my skin super clean but not tight and dry like some other cleansers. I do only use this at night time though as I use a foam cleanser in the morning.

I can't say I've seen any significant effects on my skin other than it leaves me feeling squeaky clean!

Only downside is that it is not THAT readily available. I got mines on facialshop.com for $30 and the shipping was quite high too. Regardless, I would definitely repurchase!

on 8/5/2010 11:25:00 AM

I would definitely recommend for those with sensitive skin. My skin is very sensitive and acne prone, but I found this cleanser quite gentle, non-reddening and yet very effective with its microbeads. You only need the tiniest amount to clean your whole face, and I have found my face to be visibly clearer after using it for two weeks. Results come slowly, but definitely :) One of the best skincare products I have ever bought.