September 30, 2014 | 1796 users online

Conditioner - Aveeno - Nourish + Condition Leave-In Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Horse293

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this! I was at a friend's house and needed to detangle my hair, so she let me use this. I fell in love right away and bought a bottle the next time I went out. It made my curls so much softer and bouncier, which is super hard to find without spending a lot of money. This is my new favorite hair product, and I've gotten so many compliments on my soft hair since I've been using it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 4:22:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really enjoy this leave in conditioner and have repurchased my second bottle. I don't use this every time I wash and condition my hair, just on those days when my hair feels dry and could use a little extra love and attention. One thing I have noticed about this product is it seems to be quite concentrated as I personally don't need more than a few sprays or I end up with limp and greasy hair. One thing I don't like about this item is the nozzle as it shoots a stream like spray versus a finer mist. To work around that issue I spray 2 to 3 sprays into my hand and work the product into my hair, especially around my drier ends. I think after I finish my second bottle I will try other leave in conditioners as there are so many products available and I enjoy testing out new items.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by sunshine824

I just finished a bottle of this and felt like I should review it.

Pros:
*Really "treats" my hair!!! I used Pantene's hair care and their leave-in treatment spray for several years until it was discontinued. Stupid Pantene. After that I have been looking for other hair products that work as well on my hair. This spray leave-in is quite close to what I had with the Pantene in that it actually "treats" my hair instead of sitting on top like many other leave-ins.

*Easy to find and affordable. I got mine on sale for about $5.

*Scent. Has a lovely, fresh, floral scent that is also a bit, grassy? Not sure but it's lovely. And it lingers so very lightly that I can only smell it if I were to sniff my hair. I can be sensitive to different scents so this is a plus.

Cons:
****FRIZZ***!!! While this treated my hair and made it feel more healthy, it also made it FRIZZ like nobody's business. I would always contemplate whether I wanted the conditioning bad enough to tolerate the frizz. It was the main, and only thing that kept me from repurchasing and trying Aussie Insurance Leave-In instead. Sure, it's a leave-in and not a styling product. But I don't want to have to use something that makes my hair look worse so it can *feel* healthy. The Aussie conditions ok, not as good as this or the Pantene that I used to use. But the Aussie actually controls my frizz a bit and does NOT contribute to it. It also costs about 1/2 the price though I consider both affordable.

I put that I would not repurchase, but I'm still not sure. Maybe? If I can find some way to work around the frizz I'd use it. But I don't like having to apply product to make my hair look "decent" because the leave-in makes it look worse.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2011 11:57:00 AM More reviews by ontheglam

This is a pretty good leave-in conditioner for the price. It's not overly greasy, it leaves my hair pretty soft and manageable, and it's fairly inexpensive. I wish they would use a normal sprayer though. This one tends to spray too much at once, rather than a light mist like most spray-in products. It gets all over my neck, which is kind of gross and wastes product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by babieedoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this to help out with my tangles and a leave-in.
-It does help with tangles (wish it helped a bit more but I fear if I spray more it'll way my hair down and make it greasy)
-leaves my hair feeling soft
-It smells nice and clean
Overall it's been working pretty well and I will continue to use unless I find a better nourishing poruct.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it!!! Makes my hair feel super soft and looks shiny after using this. I also spritz this in my wet hair after I shower. Love the scent. Just don't pump too much or it'll make your hair feel greasy. Def will repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2011 5:09:00 AM More reviews by itscake4me

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this leave-in conditioner. Feels pretty good on the hair, as long as you don't spray too much. I think it has made some improvement on my hair. It isn't a miracle, but it does help some. I use it as a detangler and also to smooth out fly away strands. As long as the price doesn't go up, I'd repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by FayeFleurDeLis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Did nothing for my super damaged fried bleached hair...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGirlx33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This feels moisturizing but avoid overusing it because it will then feel sticky.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by pinkemotion

This is the worst thing I have ever put on my hair! It was sticky, gummy, dull and made me want to rewash my hair . Never had this happen with any other product.