April 19, 2014 | 1105 users online

Conditioner - Aveeno - Nourish + Condition Leave-In Treatment

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by babieedoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this to help out with my tangles and a leave-in.
-It does help with tangles (wish it helped a bit more but I fear if I spray more it'll way my hair down and make it greasy)
-leaves my hair feeling soft
-It smells nice and clean
Overall it's been working pretty well and I will continue to use unless I find a better nourishing poruct.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it!!! Makes my hair feel super soft and looks shiny after using this. I also spritz this in my wet hair after I shower. Love the scent. Just don't pump too much or it'll make your hair feel greasy. Def will repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2011 5:09:00 AM More reviews by itscake4me

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this leave-in conditioner. Feels pretty good on the hair, as long as you don't spray too much. I think it has made some improvement on my hair. It isn't a miracle, but it does help some. I use it as a detangler and also to smooth out fly away strands. As long as the price doesn't go up, I'd repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by FayeFleurDeLis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Did nothing for my super damaged fried bleached hair...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGirlx33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This feels moisturizing but avoid overusing it because it will then feel sticky.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by pinkemotion

This is the worst thing I have ever put on my hair! It was sticky, gummy, dull and made me want to rewash my hair . Never had this happen with any other product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2010 2:27:00 AM More reviews by 80sglamrock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Well the thing I have to admit first is, this leave in weighs my hair down so ridiculously much. I have long layered color treated hair & if I use this in the morning, a few hours later- it looks like I haven't washed my hair in days. I did have to give this 5 stars however because even though it weighs hair down, it definitely has made my hair A LOT healthier. I usually use this at night time only but there's no arguing that it hasn't put my hair in better shape to the point where I've received compliments about how healthy/nice it's looking. I also love the smell too, it leaves your hair smelling amazing. I'd reccomend this to anyone w/ damaged or dry hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 4:49:00 AM More reviews by holymell

This is probably my favorite leave in. The ingredients are decent, not full of silicones (although there is one silicone in it, at least, it is near the bottom of the list), the smell is amazing and clean, and it moisturizes my extremely damaged hair very well! I like this better than the more expensive products that I have tried, and always buy it again and again.

For some reason my hair doesn't seem to like it's companion rinse- out conditioner, but it loves this stuff. I use it every single day, multiple times, and it doesn't leave any build up whatsoever (though my hair is dry as a desert), and it detangles fairly well, too. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2010 11:04:00 AM More reviews by alessie04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE THIS!! It is super moisturizing and would only work best on damaged hair. My hair is damaged from blow drying, straightening, and coloring...but with this product, you would never know! It gives me the sleek, frizz-free look I am going for and makes my ends feel like silk! Like the "just been cut" feeling (even though I haven't cut in the past month). It is very heavy though, so use it sparingly and do not let any get to the top half of your hair. It can make hair limp, so application of this is key. I usually hold my ends in a ponytail with one hand, and spray directly to them. Then I disperse it throughout my hair. OR, I will just apply the product to my hands (it's a little watery, so be careful), and then I apply it to my ends and work my way up to half of my hair. If I use this anywhere near my crown area, my hair will look dirty and greasy. I swear, since using this product, my hair has been transformed! Most products I have tried only worked for a little bit and then start creating more damage than it was fighting (like BioSilk). Not with this product! My only complaint is it doesn't have a heat protecter in it. I don't want to try a seperate one because, like I said, this stuff can be pretty heavy. Adding 1 more product could ruin my effect. But the plus side to this is I have barely noticed any split ends since my haircut and using this product.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Chrysantza

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a hand-me-down from a friend it didn't work for (she has thick, curly hair, I have thick wavy hair). This is a great value for the money (checked the price at my local CVS) and doesn't have a strong lingering odor. It leaves my hair super-soft, manageable, and easy to comb and style. I definitely would buy this again. Another great drugstore buy!