November 23, 2014 | 1570 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Explosion

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by deanabailey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is not the best mascara but certainly is not the worst. Definitely an upgrade from the last mascara I had. I will use it until it's gone. It DOES LENGTHEN my lashes and gives some volume. The brush is an art itself.... If this mascara did not smudge or flake I would purchase it again but unfortunately it does....

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by azngirl7979

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've purchased this mascara about a year ago but I don't remember whether it was the red tube or the blue. Im sure I've owned both at some point. This is the 3rd tube I've owned, and I think that Loreal changed the formula. My current tube is not as lengthening as I remember this mascara to be. I still really like it though just for the wand. It really separates and defines my lashes. I'll be picking up the blue packaging next time. Maybe it was just the formula in the red tubes that are like this..

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by mfgrape123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is awful. It could simply be the formula of the mascara, as it is just as bad as the normal telescopic one. But the little ball brush makes it even worse. The packaging is cute, I'll give the company that, but otherwise, an awful product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Desiree11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

+No clumps or smudges
+AWESOME brush that lets you get all the corner lashes.
+My lashes actually look THICK.

I was skeptical (because all mascara claims, commercials, ads, etc LIE; models wear lash inserts--everybody knows that. they even admit it in the fine print at the bottom of the ad!) but I've been changed and I'm a believer in telescopic explosion.

-The only negative is I've been through so many craptastic mascaras when I should've tried this one. This one's a HG for sure.

EDIT: this stuff dried out after just a few weeks. It was like paper for crying out loud!! it was like trying to rub paper on my lashes! I still love the brush though. But Telescopic loses points for its crappy formula

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by lilac819

it sucks.
everything you don't want in a mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by lxGossipGirlxl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i was scared to use it at first because of the sphere wand, but it's actually easy to use!
sometimes it does kinda hurt your lashes since the wand is pointy, and also can be very clumpy.
it does flake throughout the day, but I don't really use it alone, i'll put on a mascara and then use this for more definition and also on my bottom lashes and it works great!
I won't repurchase because I don't want to buy a mascara only for touch-ups, but it's still a great mascara, just not on its own!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by prncss

If you are looking for a great brush that grabs all those tiny lashes, try Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes.

This was a great disappointment. I find that the formula of this mascara is on the dry side, so it does not coat the lashes on the first swipe. I have to apply 3x in order to see any coating on my lashes. Furthermore, this brush does not coat my lashes evenly and gets clumpy. This barely lengthens and the brush is awkward to use. If you are not careful, the mascara can smudge during application due to the awkward shape. I feel I have to be really careful with the brush to avoid poking myself in the eye. Would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Jeannettep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

At first I hated it then I said let it dry up little cause it was way to gooey. I tried again I was like wow I have big lashes then a second glance all I had was spider lash if that's the look you want it's great but for me it way to dramatic and clumpy and not a good look

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2012 9:09:00 AM More reviews by blackberries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

omg they were on sale so I bought one and it honestly was SUCH A MISTAKE. It's SO terrible, and I hate it absolutely! The wand sucks, the mascara clumps, and it does NOTHING to my lashes except coat them with black gunk. I hate this so much..

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by lmr007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara was just ok, not a trainwreck, but I have owned better mascara in my lifetime. The brush is what caught my interest, but now I realize that the traditional brush is something I feel really gives my eyes that pop.