November 28, 2014 | 1190 users online

Lip Treatments - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If I'm being honest, I think I like the packaging more than the product. But, the product itself is also great. I use a layer of my neutrogena balm under this for an extra layer of hydration. This makes me look brighter, gives me pink lips that's not over the top. Makes me look alive, refreshed, like I just finished a good workout. Reminds me of anna sui's lip tint, but not sticky and in a pot. Rec!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by amy7369

My friends recommended this to me as a hydrated lip stick and the pink is so beautiful so I bought one at the bay. this buy turns out to be a totally failure. It is sticky and very dry. IIThe colour looks odd on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by tarayeo

I love this product! On me, it turns a subtle pink very much like a own lip colour but brighter and enhanced. Also, super moisturizing! I have chronically dry lips and find it hard to wear lipsticks daily since it dries out my lips and if I want to reapply both lip balm and lipstick it's just too much of a hassle. This product has become my go to. It has replaced my current pinky nude lipstick and I use it almost everyday. I also slip it into my bag and reapply whenever my lips feel dry. The packaging is also beautiful! I wish the other Dior addict lipsticks had this packaging, the pink and silver looks so cute yet luxurious.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Mizzougirl2014

I love this lip treatment.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 1:21:00 AM More reviews by moonlightpassion

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this about a month ago and I must say I really enjoy it! It was a bit of a splurge for me but I don't regret it. Is it worth the price....eh I mean its no miracle worker but it does keep my lips smooth and I love the pinky flush it gives my lips. If you want to treat yourself to a everyday lip flush balm I say go for it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Coraldc

I love love love this product!!

First of all, the packaging is absolutely gorgeous. It's sophisticated, yet still really pretty. The colour on me has gone a really nice darkish berry pink - it really suits my complexion. I'm still surprised at the way the colour changes once it's on my lips since it appears to be so sheer and light pink in the tube, but I suppose that's the magic chemical reaction at work!

The product isn't super moisturising, but it's definitely much nicer to wear than a regular lipstick. It makes my lips feel smooth, and the more I've been using it the better my lips have felt.

This has now replaced regular lipstick for me when I'm at work, as I love the colour and it stays on my lips much longer than a regular lippy. The finish is also really nice - it's not like a normal lippy but not really shiny like a gloss - it has a sateen finish which I love and I think it's perfect for the corporate environment because of this.

This is an expensive product, however worth the money in my opinion.

EDIT: This product only lasted me about 1 month with quite regular use, which is just not long enough for the price I paid for it. If it lasted as long as a normal lipstick I would certainly use this everyday, however next time I purchase this I will have to only use it occasionally to make it last because the product is too expensive to use it regularly. One lippy off for this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

This gave me a nice pinky/fuschia lippie...leaning more on the pink side. Stayed with me thru drinking water and taking a catnap. Nice sweet subtle scent, non-drying. Just wish it contained a little more product as its not exactly cheap and I imagine going thru this quite quickly. Worthy of repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Armanix09

I love this. Received it as a present and I use it everyday- no need to wear lipglosses or balms with it - also smells so good! 10/10

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was in a Dior trance when I picked this up not knowing if it was really worth my money. It was. It really gave my lips a beautiful flushed appearance while making them feel so luxuriously soft and smooth. It healed my chapped lips nearly instantly and gave my face jsut a more healthful appearance. My good friend also owns this and I can attest it shows up very differently on every lip color, but it never ceases to amaze me. I also want to note the packaging is top notch. This little baby is so purse friendly and elegant. I recommend this to anyone who wants to take their natural lips to the next level in health and apperance.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by emmaorange

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this as a gift and forced myself to finish the product. Now that I am almost at the bottom of the tube, I am afraid to report that I still really don't like this. These are my reasons:
(1) It smells like... play dough? Mixed with crayons? Some kind of plasticky scent from my childhood that I have grown up from and do not like on my lips;
(2) I suffer from chronic chapped lips and it is not very moisturizing, even if I re-apply throughout the day;
(3) The more I re-apply, the more intense the colour gets. The colour looks exactly like the colour my lips turn when they are most red and irritated and dry and it is not a very flattering look;
(4) The price (even though I did not pay for this, I forced myself to use it because of the high sticker price - so I am indirectly annoyed by this fourth factor as well).

The only positives are the pretty packaging and the brand.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No