November 23, 2014 | 1187 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tin

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2010 6:31:00 AM More reviews by anima98

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love these!! they are natural and they do a good job of relieving chapped lips without making lips TOO greasy like alot of other balms. it absorbs quickly and does last without making you feel like you have a bunch of gunk on your lips. it also has a nice refreshing feeling when you first put it on. i prefer the tins. i use to dislike lip balm tins and thought "why use tins? isn't that unsanitary? then you get gunk on your finger?!" but after using this one, i love the tin because even though the stick balm is great too... using the tins helps you get just the right amount of product on your finger to transfer to lips. with the stick, sometimes i feel like i get too much balm on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Lyssa007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love it. I always have chapped lips. I apply it before my lipstick. It is the only one that I feel soften my lips and has a healing affect compare to some balm that feel like you have vaseline on your lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Shannap

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this balm. I don't care too much for the tin because sometimes it is difficult to open.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 6:39:00 AM More reviews by Blackpantha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it, my favourite lip balm! Love the tin, but the lid can be hard to remove at times. I'm addicted to the tingly feel & minty smell. Leaves my lips really soft. & love the all natural ingredients, good product all round.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The packaging is adorable, and it works decently as a lip balm. The only downside is the smell- which to me is distinctly cardboardlike. I have no idea why. I'd probably still buy it again, because it works (and again- adorable packaging).

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2010 4:59:00 PM More reviews by keia1113

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tried to find a natural alternative that works just as well as carmex. You'd be better off using plain old vaseline than buying this.

There are no moisturizing properties, well not enough for my extremely dry lips anyway. The balm's effects fade after 10minutes. My lips felt very dry, hard and began to flake. I would literally have to reapply every 10 minutes.

This minty, cool sensation is nice though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 5:55:00 AM More reviews by silver7139

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is the only thing keeping my lips from flaking. moisturizes a long time, makes my lips tingly, smells nice. opening the tin takes a little effort, not the most hygenic thing to carry around. but anyways, loving it. it's saved my pucker.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 11:54:00 PM More reviews by coucoune

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product; natural ingredients, moisturizing, leaves a tingly feeling and very affordable. I like to use this at night since it doesn't have spf

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2010 5:23:00 AM More reviews by jod84

i got this the other day when the skin on my lips started to flake. the good thing about this product is it dont make your lips feel oily and really does help with any dry skin on the lip area. i love it..........the best balm ever!!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by toraneko

Didn't have any trouble opening the tin but sadly, the best part of this balm to me is how cute the packaging is. I love how slim the tin is, and seems to be tight enough to be secure when chucked into your bag, but not too tight that it's hard to pry open.

Otherwise, its moisturising qualities are dismal, doesn't last long, and I'm not very fond of the texture. I enjoyed the tingly sensation from the peppermint oil but it could possibly be irritating to some folks. Probably going to use it as a possible lip plumper before layering my regular lipbalm or lipstick on top.