Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Flatten Flat Iron Balm and Gloss Finish

Aqua (water), Alcohol Denat. VP/VA Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, DMDM Hydantoin, Parfum (fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butlyphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate

on 10/15/2011 4:39:00 AM

I used this a year ago for about a year, and it completely destroyed my hair. It did not protect against heat well enough, so i ended up having to chop my hair due to damage. It also smelt gross and burning once you put your flat iron through it. cheap product, not good enough.

on 9/25/2011 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I was originally looking for the Blow out Lotion and finishing Gloss from the Got2B Guardian Angel collection when I realized that it's the same thing as this and the curling iron version as well. There are only one or 2 chemicals that are re-arranged for each version. They are all basically the exact same except for packaging. So, if you cant find the version you want, no worries!

That being said, I do love this stuff. I have fine hair that is highly prone to heat damage.. I've used many different heat protections (Chi, Tressamme Heat tamer, VO5, blah, blah, blah...) but this one is the best.

It doesn't weigh my hair down, like the majority of products do. It's cheap, smells wonderful and actually works. That's not to say it completely stops heat damage, but I have noticed a fairly large improvement. I use this stuff every time I blow-dry, curl, or straighten my hair. Works great for all 3. The only thing I don't like is the alcohol in it, but its still a great product.

Ill be buying it again. Good job on this one Got2B.

on 9/25/2011 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This product did not work for my hair. I have fairly straight hair but I flat iron to achieve a more polished look. This protectant dried out my hair and left it dull and with fly aways.

on 8/26/2011 3:52:00 PM

I liked the packaging, it was cute and unique as it had little charms, though I've noticed some stores that also sell them, their bottles don't have the charms? Meh. I found the smell to be pleasent, but it was a bit strong for me. At the end of the day, I found my hair to look a bit greasy. Will be sticking to my tresemme heat spray.

on 8/16/2011 11:10:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Yikes! This made my already thick, coarse, dry hair even more dry and stiff. I absolutely love the Smoothing Lustre lotion by Got 2 Be, that stuff makes my hair silkier and shinier...this stuff was a major letdown.

on 8/4/2011 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

For me this product does work from heat damage, it smells nice, the bottle sprays the product as mist and it goes evenly, i don't have to use tons of it like the product i used before. It makes my hair soft and frizz-free. It also helped with my dry ends. It's also cheap (around $5 at walmart online). The only down part is that it doesn't make my hair as shiny as it was with other products, but the others didn't provide all the other benefits this one does so i will definitely be repurchasing.

on 8/2/2011 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried heat protectants from Chi to TRESmee to GHD and this has got to be the best one I've ever tried. This not only smells really great, (and the scent stays nicely!) but it REALLY protects. I work hard to keep my hair in good condition because I've chemically treated it, and I don't take supplements, AND I'm a heat junkie. I frequently use heat products and I always have to wash my hair because I'm very active. So this product really gave me what I needed in a protectant. It protected my hair, didn't leave any gross residue, and it was the only protectant that I've found that didn't make my hair look frizzy after I straightened it. I've repurchased this product a number of times, and I will keep repurchasing! I love it!!!
BTW I've found that this works nicely with all the straighteners I've used Solia, CHI, Ginalli and a couple older brands I can't recall.

on 8/1/2011 11:16:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I don't know whether or not this product works. I haven't flat ironed my hair in months. When I DID flat iron my hair I used this product. Couldn't tell if I saw a difference. However, heat protectant is better than no heat protectant so I will continue to use this until I run out. It was good for the price. Might upgrade to CHI though.

on 7/28/2011 7:11:00 AM

I love this stuff! I spray it on my hair before I blow dry and it makes it so soft. The smell is awesome. I have bleached, dry hair and this really does the trick for soft hair. Doesn't dry out my hair.

on 7/28/2011 5:42:00 AM

This product didn't agree with my dry dyed hair. I found it made my hair feel drier and not as soft or silky compared to other heat protect products I have used in the past. Good price, cute packaging, but just didn't give me the results I wanted.

Top Rated Got2B Products