April 18, 2014 | 1033 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre Lipstick in Plumful

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2011 5:04:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

This is a lovely medium plum shade with pink/rose undertones. The finish is really nice, pigmented but not totally opaque, goes on quite moisturizing and just really easy to just slap on. That's probably why I don't even care that its not the most long lasting l/s ever, which is the only formulas I go for these days. I find that its perfect especially for fall/winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by louisabarber

This lipstick is the first I've ever bought from Mac, and I am glad I started with such a great product!
The colour is absolutely gorgeous and I would describe it as being a pink with a strong hint of purple. The lipstick is suitable for autumn and winter with a smokey eye, and would even look great in spring and summer with neutral eyes.
The only problem I have with this lipstick is the fact that it doesn't stay on my lips for very long. The product is a lustre lipstick and I don't think they tend to stay on my lips for long. I would reccomend using a lipliner.
The lipstick is packaged wonderfully, and looks expensive (as it should). It has a lovely vanilla scent, and I would definitely purchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2011 6:30:00 PM More reviews by icefiregrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had 100 dollars to macys and i bought shy girl, see sheer and another lipglass online. As far as swatches online, theyre not the most accurate, i loved see sheer tho, itsmy all time go-to coral red that i will repurchase over and over again. However, Shy Girl was not my color and i definitely needed to go return it. the next time i went home, i decided exchange it for something else. I swatched SO many colors and i finally decided to pick up plumful which i would nver have thought would loook good on me. I am a NC30 and this color was gorgeous. I especially love Lustres and these stay on for a good 3-4 hours on me. I like actual color lipsticks instead of the usual pinks, because i have such pigmented lips, i tend to go for the ones that will obviously change my lip color. Even with this case, i didnt think i would like plumful until i picked it up. I went home, put it on with a full face of make up on, and bought 2 more after it as backup. i will forever love this lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2011 8:37:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love Plumful so much that I actually have FOUR of them "on the go" at any given time - one in my makeup area, one in my purse, one in my desk and one in my kitchen drawer (right next to the microwave, which I use as a "mirror"! so I can swipe on some lipstick if the doorbell rings unexpectedly). I can't believe I hadn't reviewed this beauty yet.

There are 3 MAC permanent lipsticks I will never be without - Capricious, Craving and Plumful and I hope they never discontinue this shade as I think they would be facing a revolt if they did. Plumful is a rich pinky berry shade that is so flattering for pale skinned gals. It's a lustre finish so while it may not have the best lasting power (hence my four tubes), it is moisturising and doesn't dry out my lips. And, for a lustre finish, it lasts pretty well - maybe 4 hours or so. Truly a beautiful, flattering colour on my NW20 skin.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by divadenah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is so beautiful. It is a tinted glossy lipstick. Not too heavy in color especially for them days that you want color but nothing too drastic. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 8:37:00 AM More reviews by PolaJay

Excellent Color!
Have been looking for a perfect "on the go" Lipdstick ! kept going from color to color- No Luck!
One day i went to Nordstrom, I just started the search over again! after 3tries and no POW! the Sales rep just brought this one Lipstick and we tried it on and it was just speaking to me!! I was like YES! that one! And it happend to be "Plumeful"- The best yet!!
Radiant, Classic, Day or Night Wear....You cant go wrong!!
It follows me every where I go...no matter how small the purse size!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2011 7:48:00 AM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favourite MAC lipsticks, so perfect is it to make one appear put-together. This works on a night out with major eyes, but also it's a perfect going shopping shade, at least for my fair tones. Though it's plummy, it's not too blue - on me, it's more like a dusky rose, which is a colour I love with a tea dress.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

Absolute winner! Plumful is one of my go-to colors. It's never too cool or too warm, just the perfect dose of berry-pink creamy color. If you have seen Temptalia's pic of this, I would say it is a lot more purple but very wearable.This shade is pigmented and has the perfect touch of sheen. I love this lipstick for school and work. It's just the right amount of color to look polished but not too bold. Super flattering and versatile.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by nerdcat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A Mac must have.
Such a lovely colour on my fair skin. I've rocked this with every hair colour, and hundreds of different eye shadow combos. It's wearable for everyday, but still a statement lip.
I B2M for this every time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 7:17:00 AM More reviews by candyworld

i love the colour and the texture too