April 19, 2014 | 1675 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These would be great glosses if they weren't so sheer! The lasting power and the formula is great so it's a shame. I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by kmciolli

Really nice lipglosses! I have three tubes, I loved one so much I got another one as a back-up because I know when I finish it I'm going to be upset haha.

My favorite flavor in this is Moulin Rose. It has my favorite scent ever, rose (obviously!). It simply smells/tastes amazing, and has a really nice consistency. This lipgloss is never sticky. The Rose color has a slight pink tint to it which I love.

The second one I bought is "Miracle" which is a shimmery pink color. It has glittery flecks in it, and is more of a clear gloss compared to the Rose color which has a tint. I like this one, although it is a bit stickier than the other.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by KaisiK

Got a sample size in my sample box and I love it! It smells good, it tastes good and it stays on the lips long time! Defiantly will get more in future.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Morgan89

Got these as a christmas gift and I love them!!! They seem to last and they arent too sticky that is all Im looking for in a gloss!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Fabulousblonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Taste lovely but give little colour. They are too thick and way to expensive. You can get better ones for half the price. It's just an average lipgloss.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

I hated these juicy tubes. I got these in a set a few years back and they did absolutely nothing for my lips except make them gloppy and sticky. Not moisturizing at all and there's little color pay off. It makes your lips look really shiny so if you're going for that look then go for it, but if not then don't buy these. There's better lip glosses out there for half the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by makeupjulia1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this product is a few "shades" (more like "smells" since they're not all that pigmented). I use the Marshmallow in my kit as it is a little too sparkly for me but the younger girls love it for high school formals.

The other night I applied it at about 7:30pm , it survived a night out at the bars and was still on at 1:30am when I was removing my make up ready for bed. The lasting power is absolutely incredible! I actually don't find it to be sticky at all. It is a thicker formula but quite hydrating to my skin and the scent is the perfect strength. People around me can't overwhelmingly smell it but I get some compliments while giving hugs :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 9:03:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticjunky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have always loved juicy tubes. They come in 8 million colors, they always smell good. You can get them tinted or clear, sparkly or non, shimmering or matte, they come free with lancome purchases all the time, I have like 50 at my house and I think I have maybe purchased 2. They are sticky but I can handle that when it's a trade for how shiny they are, and they are super high shine. Juicy tubes are a staple in my life and I hope that Lancome never discontinues them!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Noellae

While juicy tubes make my lips look really juicy and good, it's really thick and sticky, there are many better and cheaper brands out there, I would not buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by emmylovesbeauty

My grandma gave me a set of four of these and I love them! Even though they make my lips really sticky I love the shine that they give off. The are also hydrating. The only thing that bothers me besides the stickiness is that they wear off easily when you have a drink or eat, but most glosses do.