October 1, 2014 | 1832 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

I remember when these Juicy tubes came out. It was quite the hype, and it was definitely the reason behind my first high end lip gloss purchase. I got over Juicy tubes since then. Recently, I have been gifted with several tubes.

I would say that the formula does nothing for my lips, except make them look super glossy. I hate the fact that it is really sticky and barely moisturizing. It is so sticky that my hair sticks to my lips and spend time smacking my lips apart. I do like the smell. And I think that the packaging looks cute for teenagers, just starting to use make up.

I have these in:
Magic Spell- redish-pink with small silver sparkles
Moulin Rose- glossy typical pink

I wear these when I want a tinge of color to my lips in the daytime. Maybe to the beach or lunch, idk. I would not repurchase, as there are better lip glosses out there for the price. Also, I think these are geared for someone younger...teenager.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2013 7:39:00 AM More reviews by oliviamalek

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I had been gifted a couple of lovely shades of this product in various sizes which I have distributed to my friends which happen to be fans of the juicy tubes.
Hydrating, beautiful packaging, looks great on lips.
Nevertheless, I would only apply on a calm evening of dining out with my hair up due to the awful thick and sticky texture of the product to which hair sticks to immediately. Awful artificial scents. Extremely over priced for the quality, nothing outstanding. Will not repurchase, will not recommend to a friend.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2013 8:44:00 AM More reviews by BellaVespa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Eh i hate this. I found it to be so thick and sticky. I couldn't bare to have it on my lips for no longer than 2 mins.. i just hated the feel of it. I'm not a gloss type of person, but i do own other glosses like Chanel and Dior and i like them. Lancome is just a big thumbs down for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by msred2u42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm truly not a gloss kinda girl but this stuff taste so good! I know that it sounds weird, but hey, if I'm wearing a matte lippy, I normally just add a touch of this gloss in the center of my lip. The shades are to die for and again, if I have to wear gloss, it may as well taste as good as it looks!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These would be great glosses if they weren't so sheer! The lasting power and the formula is great so it's a shame. I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by kmciolli

Really nice lipglosses! I have three tubes, I loved one so much I got another one as a back-up because I know when I finish it I'm going to be upset haha.

My favorite flavor in this is Moulin Rose. It has my favorite scent ever, rose (obviously!). It simply smells/tastes amazing, and has a really nice consistency. This lipgloss is never sticky. The Rose color has a slight pink tint to it which I love.

The second one I bought is "Miracle" which is a shimmery pink color. It has glittery flecks in it, and is more of a clear gloss compared to the Rose color which has a tint. I like this one, although it is a bit stickier than the other.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by KaisiK

Got a sample size in my sample box and I love it! It smells good, it tastes good and it stays on the lips long time! Defiantly will get more in future.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Morgan89

Got these as a christmas gift and I love them!!! They seem to last and they arent too sticky that is all Im looking for in a gloss!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Fabulousblonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Taste lovely but give little colour. They are too thick and way to expensive. You can get better ones for half the price. It's just an average lipgloss.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

I hated these juicy tubes. I got these in a set a few years back and they did absolutely nothing for my lips except make them gloppy and sticky. Not moisturizing at all and there's little color pay off. It makes your lips look really shiny so if you're going for that look then go for it, but if not then don't buy these. There's better lip glosses out there for half the price.