September 17, 2014 | 2183 users online

BB Cream - Dr. Jart+ - Rejuvenating Silver Label BB Cream SPF 30

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by vintagepeople

My favorite bb cream. The first time I tried this on, I laughed at myself in the mirror because I looked so pale. By the time I had finished with my routine and went out, I checked myself in the mirror again and it had matched the color of my skin, so it's best to wait a bit before you go out with it on, if you can. I have really sensitive, combination skin that I need to see a dermatologist for and this has never broken me out. It's a lot thicker than most bb creams I've tried, and you need a lot less than you think to cover your face. Doesn't cover dark undereye circles, does pretty well with acne, no good with scars.

Edit: I decided to retry my tube of Missha Perfect Cover and when I came back to use this again, I realized it was so hard to apply in comparison. It's not nearly as smooth/creamy and the effect I got wasn't enough to keep me using it. I still think it's a decent bb cream but there are just better ones out there, in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2010 4:38:00 AM More reviews by yu3mi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a love hate relationship with this BB cream.

If put on thickly (more than 2 drops), will look very sickly as it has grayish tone to it. A small pea size will be enough but not enough to cover acne or scars.

It somewhat did lighten my scars, but acne still pop out once in a while.

Its sweat proof but not really oil proof. Nose shines after 1-2 hour, but cheeks will have a dewy look. From where I came from, the weather is hot and humid.

Due to the grayish hue, it brightens my skin. Slightly hard to remove. Definitely need double cleansing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2010 10:25:00 AM More reviews by renyun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product has a very thick consistency but not as thick as brtc's blemish bb cream. It has a heavy coverage so it's great for those with less than perfect complexions and want to cover those problem areas.

I liked this bb cream better than brtc's which actually broke me out. But like any other bb creams, I find the color selection severely lacking and it almost never blend in to my natural skin color. Thus, I only use this to spot treat and cover my dark circles.

Despite being a korean product I find this product better suited for those with pink undertones than yellow undertones. The product also leaves a horrible graycast on your skin which supposedly 'adjusts' to your skin color in minutes. For me, it took a while for the product to adjust.

Overall, this is not my favorite bb cream so onward with the search!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by MsEmilyPark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bb cream has great coverage. Like most bb creams, it does have a grayish cast to it. SInce it is thicker in consistency, I do not wear it everyday (increases the chance of a breakout). I like to mix it with my Nars Sheer Matte foundation to give it a better color match for my skin. I would repurchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by MoMo25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this BB Cream from a Korean friend. This BB Cream is too light for my skin so I decided to buy a dark foundation in order to create the right match for my skin. I mix the BB Cream with Revlon Photo Ready in a dark shade (I forgot the shade) and it works very well.

This BB Cream is thick, medium to full coverage, and a matte finish. I have not broken out from this. It does seem to make my skin lighter (but not noticeably whiter). Also, you only need a very small amount (mixed with my darker foundation) in order to cover the whole face.

Overall, nice product. If I did not mix this with a dark foundation then this would not work out for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2010 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Baobaoluong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product on ebay for 20,99 USD + free shipping.
I've been using it from the last summer. It has SPF 30+ which helpd me alot during sunny day!
It moisterizes good, and i love how it moisterizes. But i dont know for the long way, will i get break out with this? Or, Does it clog my pores, i have no idea.
For everyday, i use a very little amount ( school days ) and where i live mostly rains. So i decide to add just to keep my skin from dries up.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2010 5:17:00 PM More reviews by mzpkay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first, I thought I finally found my HG LF/BB cream. But after using it for a few months, I've realized that this was the cause of all my clogged pores. I have also started using a cleansing oil which draws all impurities to the surface. When I don't use my bb cream, my acne filled face begins to clear and stay clear. But as soon as I apply bb cream, the next day after I massage off my makeup with my cleansing oil, I can almost immediately see new pimples under the surface.
Consistency is decent; a bit thick but not as thick as some other creams. Color is perfect as it adapts to your skin color after around 2 hours (I'm NC20).
Everything would be good if only it didn't cause clogged pores.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Anuit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First of all, this bb cream has good coverage. It's not that I slap it on but it is more foundation-like than regular bb creams. My dark circles and slight redness become almost completely invisible.

However, this comes at the price of ashy, unnatural coloured skin. This bb cream is quite grey, which is meant to make the face appear whiter/brighter. I am NC30-35 (winter-summer) - medium complexion with yellow/olive undertones - and you can immediately tell when I have this on due to the colour. And its not like you have other colour options so you are stuck with the greyish cast, which IMHO is a similar effect to the complexions of ahjummas who slather on shiseido that is five shades too light.

Another reason why I stopped its use was because it clogged my pores. I followed my skincare regimen as per usual but suddenly I was breaking out and had little bumps all over my cheeks and jaw. Having abandoned this product my skin is returning to normal but I'll probably be left with some scars.

Long term whitening benefits I cannot comment on as I seldom use this but one of the ingredients listed is arbutin so the product does have legitimate basis for the whitening claim. The SPF 35 would certainly keep you from burning in any case.

Overall the product has very good coverage and probably does whiten in the long term but believe me, it is really not worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2010 1:35:00 AM More reviews by widoutu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

nonono. no for me. this thing is extremely thick and has gray tone to it. also its wayyy too oily for me. i had to blot every single hour wearing this. while this has decent coverage, the color is just not right! makes me look sick and ghostlike.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This has AMAZING coverage so you dont need any other makeup, No concealer or powder because this is mattifying. It is very light in color and i think its great for acne skin. But I dont know of any skin care in it?