October 22, 2014 | 1213 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by loopymonkey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tried and tried to groom my brows for years with no luck, everything made them look fake and stupid, I bought this in medium and tried this morning and I am in love, my brows look defined but natural, I like how a light hand gives a subtle look and being a bit heavier gives a more dramatic style. I'm so pleased with this I keep looking in the mirror at my brows. I've spent a fortune on pencils etc over the years but now I'll be sticking with this until I can no longer get my mitts on it.
I've only tried a couple of elf products and they have been great. Just wish I could easily find them in the uk, instead if iverpaying via ebay.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by SocialBeach

Good for price

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by makeuplovuhhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I keep going back for more and when applied right it looks really natural. I over pluck my eyebrows all the time so it's definitely a life saver and a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! I've never used any high end brow products, but after using this for a mere $3, I don't think I'll ever need to! I first purchased this in 'medium', but then found the color 'ash' at Marshall's for $2.99 (of all places - I had never seen this shade at my local stores that sold ELF). Quite frankly, medium was the obvious choice for my brown (with slightly black tones) brows. However, I stopped using that shade because of how garish it made my brows look with my light golden blonde hair and NC25 skin (I've had people comment that they know I'm not a natural blonde because my eyebrows are a dead give away..whatever!) I stopped using this and then picked up a cheap brow pencil and felt it was okay..just meh. Then I started using this in ash and it's made all the difference! The gel is a light yellow-ish brown, and it literally looks like dirty mud if you swatch it on your hand. The powder is a gray toned brown. This defines my brows without looking as intense - I would have never guessed to try a much lighter color! The brush side of the applicator is thin and glides thru the spots that need to be filled in - as opposed to tugging at them with a pencil. The powder just adds the little extra oomph - I run an old mascara spoolie thru my brows and I'm good to go! The packaging is cute and sleek, I've hardly made a dent in mine. Great price, no odor or complaints from me! You have nothing to lose getting this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by malinpho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is really good for my brows! I used to have the Estée Lauder eyebrow pencil but I found that it wore off later in the day, but with this product my eyebrows are pretty good! I'll be sure to buy this again! Love E.L.F. products

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by dropdeadlovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this. Very simple and easy to use. I dont like the brush that comes with this though. This looks pretty natural on me but by 8 hours my brows are faded. But it's not a big deal. Love the packing its sleek and small. However on my last one the powder broken when I was near the pan :/. But a great value

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by LuccaL

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Can't live without my ELF Eyebrow Kit. I have the darkest one but I still manage to make the eyebrows natural looking because it's very easy to blend out. I use the Eyebrow Brush from & Other Stories but used to use the following brush and it worked perfectly fine. AND I only use the gel, because I find that the powder is a bit warm toned for my eyebrow colour.
You're mssing out on something great if you don't own it. Besides, the price is amazing :)

The packaging does get a bit messy after some time but that's what you'd expect.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by peachmoon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Another rave review. Nothing to say that hasn't already been said. Surprised that the lighter powder looks natural on my brows but that seems to be a makeup principle I wasn't aware of. The brow/gel combo isn't too much if you apply with a light hand, which even I can manage with the crappy brushes provided, and I know nothing about brushes. Not sure how to rate the price since I bought it off Ebay- not sure if it's available in Australia but even it was it'd probably be more than twice the price. I might even be willing to pay that, but I think this will last me a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by xoxomalak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the darkest color. Anyone with black hair needs it. This is awesome. No smudging. Even if I accidentally touch my brows, it wont budge. I use the light powder for the beginning of my brows and the gel to do the rest. It looks so natural. Definitely a dupe for the browzings from benefit. I cant use the little mini brush but I do use am angle brush. Just a bigger one!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Bunnieskat

Repurchased this twice , I love this . They just need a nice soft brown color !!!