E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.4

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 1/7/2015 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favorite eyebrow kit! I got the shade medium, and it matches my dark hair very well. It goes on highly pigmented, and can easily be toned down when combed with a spoolee if you aren't looking for a strong brow look. It stays on all day, even when I wore it in Vegas for 10 hours straight! However, I did use a clear brow gel with it, so that might have affected the durability of it. I don't like the brush it came with, I use a separate brush. I love the packaging of this product, it's very sleek and small! I would definitely recommend this kit to someone, especially for the price and quality of it!

on 1/5/2015 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

The best eyebrow kit I've used! I decided to get it in medium and it's a pretty spot on match for my hair (dark brown hair with a lot of red undertones). I only really use the gel side (because I use a tinted eyebrow gel to set) but occasionally I will use the powder.
It gives a really natural look to the eyebrows and makes filling in eyebrows pretty easy too.
The brush it comes with really isn't that bad either, I have used it in a pinch and I was happy enough with the result.
I have a backup of this just incase I run out of the one I'm using or misplace it, that's how much I love it!

on 1/3/2015 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love this product. I have dark brown eyebrows and it matches very well.
It looks natural and is easy as pie to apply.
My only complaint is that sometimes it makes my eyebrows 'sag' if that makes since...
A few of them will fall out of place and make me look like I have whacked out eyebrows... like the product is heavy or something.
Other than that, I love this product for the price and the longevity of it.

on 12/31/2014 1:31:00 AM

If you have eyebrows that are naturally super dark, get this in ash. You're welcome!! ;)

on 12/30/2014 9:47:00 AM

This stuff is amazing. I keep thinking it is too cheap to be as good as it is, and trying more expensive things--only to come back to ELF! It really is awesome and I use it everyday! GREAT product.

on 12/27/2014 10:11:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff makes my eyebrows look perfect. Very natural looking.

on 12/23/2014 9:12:00 PM

The quality of the product itself is truly excellent. The idea is to use the gel through the brow hairs and then set it with the powder. The gel goes in just *beautifully*- fills in any sparse areas and defines the shape, while still looking very natural and subtle.

HOWEVER, I have one serious issue with this product. I have it in medium, and in my opinion, the colour of the powder and gel do not properly coordinate. A lighter powder makes perfect sense, but the tones must be on point. I want a COOL, grey-brown brow product, a bit cooler than my natural brunette hair, so it looks natural against my skin tone. The gel has the exact undertone I'm looking for- but then the powder has a lot more warmth, far more than what I'm looking for.

I really don't understand- why don't the powder and gel have the same undertone? It just doesn't work for me, unfortunately. That being said, so far I've been quite happy just using the gel, and I sometimes use the powder as a matte brown eyeshadow in my crease.

on 12/13/2014 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the first and only brow product which i have used.
I love the gel it works great but I am not a fan of the powder which is supplied with the gel in the compact. The powder isn't dark enough for my brows, I find that I have to use a eyeshadow powder over top of the gel.
Don't get me wrong the product is great for the price. I am on my second one which I use daily :)

I love this I was not expecting such a great product for the price.

on 12/8/2014 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

My brows have a pretty nice shape, so I just use this to fill them in and make them look less sparse. It's ridiculously easy to use; just replace the brush that comes with the kit with your own angled brush. The end result is very natural, and the wax never makes my brows look drawn in, just better. The only thing about this kit I have an issue with is that I never use the powder side, and I kind of wish they'd just sell it with the wax. I suppose someone out there uses it though!

Popular Brows Products