August 29, 2014 | 896 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by BriJax01

Such an amazing brow product for so inexpensive! This is a must for anyone looking to save money. Pigmented and stays in place

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2014 3:13:00 AM More reviews by krose03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this product all throughout high school- why? because it's cheap and the eyebrow fad was just becoming big at the time. To get to the point, this is a great product in itself. It creates a very natural look, the gel is very creamy and easy to work with and the powder is doable, that being said, this is a good product if you're not looking to spend $30 on your eyebrows. The downside to this duo though I find it does not last long, the color will fade throughout the day and you'll have to retouch so as to not make it look like you half-assed it, but you can't complain when you're spending $3. All in all, great product for beginners or youth on a budget, not the best if you have an obsession with perfect eyebrows.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 2:37:00 AM More reviews by WhatsUpButtercup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this product on a daily basis - part of it, anyways. I absolutely love the gel side of this product, it never fails to give me great results. The powder meant to set the gel, however, was not so great. I never felt it did much, and it crumbled out of the pan within a week. I wouldn't recommend using the gel without seeing it though - that was embarrassing. I simply use a taupe eye shadow instead and get results I love. I think a good eyebrow product makes all the difference in anyone's face, and if you have awful brows, like me, this product is a godsend. it worked just as well for a friend- universally flattering!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am not really sure about this product. Maybe I am not using it correctly. Or maybe I'm not using enough of it. Or maybe it's because I have dark eye brows anyway. I cant tell really that the wax did much for my brows. I used it 2 days. It didnt really shape them or make them look better. I have much more luck with eye liner and combing them thru with clear mascara. Packaging was fine if I was going to use it and price was ok. Won't repurchase.

EDIT: ok, so i tried putting a little more on this morning. It did help a little. I don't like the powder tho, it is lighter and seems to defeat the purpose of putting on the darker wax BUT again, I have dark brows already. I could see where someone with lighter color hair could benefit. I still put on my clear mascara after to seal and it looks pretty good. I give it one more star than before.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by McCarthyx17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty good product. I have dark brown and the gel works great on top of my eyebrow pencil but the powder is weird toned so I use a different eyeshadow on top.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2014 2:22:00 AM More reviews by troo12

I used NYC's eyebrow set for a while but decided to try something new! And I'm glad I did! I like that the wax isn't too oily and doesn't smear. The powder isn't amazing but I still use it. I also really like that the wax is pigmented. The only con is that it doesn't succeed at shaping them so I make sure to use a pencil to outline.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 7:48:00 AM More reviews by MissBlueJay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have only just started using eyebrow products. I tried a little while ago with an eyebrow pencil. It was nor here and nor there.

BUT... then I tried E.L.F Eyebrow Kit!

I am amazed!!!! I never knew how good this kit made my eyebrows look! I am obsessed with doing my brows now that is how much I love this product!

And for the price, you can't complain at all!!! Cheap and the quality is fantastic!!!!!

I highly RECOMMEND this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by dgyonan

I would definitely buy it again

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Kalady

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS: great cool brown color, looks natural on the skin, packaging is sturdy, cheap, get quite a lot of product, easy and quick to use
CONS: crappy brush, the useless powder part, irrationally tiny mirror

I love ELF products, and this brow kit is no exception. About a year ago, I started loving to fill in my brows and, subsequently, I've been on the hunt for the best inexpensive brow products ever since. I stumbled across this kit months back, and I love it.

The best part of this kit is the colored gel. I bought this in Taupe. Since I have ridiculously dark, cool-toned brows but golden/reddish hair, I like to use a warmer product through the brows to create some continuity, but most things I try look bizarre and unnatural. This, wonderfully, is a cool, nice taupe with some golden (not red) warmth, so it sits well against my natural coloring. This I could see as being universally flattering: good definition for those with blonde brows, but also soft correction for those with much darker ones. Try it if you're not sure what color would suit you.

Quick rant: this comes with a useless powder and useless brush. The powder, meant to set the gel, is essentially clear- it comes off the pan as nothing, which is irritating for someone who expected to have both a powder and gel option to fill in the brows with. As for its setting power, it is nonexistant at best. The little brush it comes with is also awful, since the hairs separate and fall out easily. All the other ELF products I've bought have come with wonderful quality tools, so it was a strange deviation to receive such a shoddy one in this set.

In brief, the gel component of this set is perfect: natural, light in texture, and quick to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by asianpandaloves

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in Dark. Because of my slightly sparse and blackish/greyish eyebrows, eyebrow products have been absolute failures. They all end up orange on my brows or look really badly tattooed on black.
The wax is very buttery and the powder is as well. The color can look very orangey/reddish on me but if I use it sparingly, it can make my eyebrows look natural and neat. The wear time is wonderful, lasting all day in the humid weather I have to go through.
Using the wax by itself will make your brows look neat while the powder makes them look soft but defined. Together, it gives the perfect look.
I took off a lippie because the color is still too reddish/orange on my brows. I highly recommend this but for people like me with black/grey brows...I'll still be on the search for the perfect shade.