E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 2/10/2015 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I am on my 4th batch of this eyebrow kit, for the price who's complaining! $4 on Iherb! Bargain! amazing product, only marked down one lippy due to its staying powder. I wish it had a bit longer staying power maybe something between ABH Brow pot and this would be fanatastic.

P.S who ever uses the powder side? A slight complaint I have is that this colour never matches the cream!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have this in Dark. The first eyebrow kit that I bought. I used to use eyebrow pencil.
I love it! Very pigmented and long lasting for such price! Also easy to use for the kit beginner like me.

on 2/10/2015 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Better than any high end eyebrow product I've tried including Benefit and Anastasia. The wax is the perfect consistency and goes on like a dream! Love this stuff and it's so cheap too! Don't waste your money on any high end product similar bc this is the best!

on 2/6/2015 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I am NOT impressed by this product this kit was a waste of money and I will be better off using Anastasia's dipbrow gel and wax vs this product. The color payoff of the brown is horrible and the powder is very chalky on the brow bone. This product does not last a very long time but only lasted me about 3 hours and the product faded. I will never purchase this product again

on 2/3/2015 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have almost black hair but use the eyebrow kit in the color 'Ash'.
I love this product and have repurchased it twice now.
I love the colour, I always go after 'blonde' colours but sometimes can be an orange tinge to it, and it didn't with this product which was great.
It lasted all day, sometimes the gel does need to be built up a bit but usually I personally find the pigmentation is fine.
For $10 NZD instores I highly recommend trying it if you're after an eyebrow kit.
You're also able to get it from iherb for cheaper $3.00 USD :)

on 1/31/2015 9:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I ADORE this. This is my HG eyebrow kit.
I bought this for $3 at Target a few weeks ago. I will never live without it again.
I use this in Medium. I use an angled eyeliner brush to apply the gel to my brows for more precision. Then I used the brush it came with to apply the powder. Lastly I use a brow come to smooth out my brow hairs. The result was amazing. My brows looked more full, even and dark.
The application process was easy, the product was easy to use. And it lasted for hours! My brows stayed perfect for 8 hours! (I only wore it for 8 hours, so it might even last longer!)
I received a ton of compliments, people kept saying I looked different (in a good way).
This is a great eyebrow kit for a fantastic price. I recommend it.

on 1/31/2015 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

An essential part of my daily make up routine, I love the brush it comes with. I fill in my brows using the waxy brown and the angled side of the brush. Its super creamy and I've used mine for over a year and still have so much left! Its affordable and such a great product, I will purchase again when (if!) it runs out :)

on 1/26/2015 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Not at all impressed.
Trying to get some use out of it so I am using the powder as a crease shade.

on 1/26/2015 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I live by this stuff. I have repurchased this already even though I'm still not finished with my first. I use this shade dark for my artificial black hair. I only use this waxy side though, the powder is far to red for me. This stuff seems never ending! I bought another one because the price is so Damn cheap, and because I hit pan so I thought it would be gone soon, but I bought that second kit about two months ago, and I am still on the first one, and I have had that one for over a year. Did I mention I DO fill my eyebrows in everyday?? The brush that is comes with sucks. I have no use for it, so I immediately throw it out. The angled side, way thin and flimsy. The brush side, what am I going to do with a tiny fluffy stick?! I use just an small angled liner brush from a BH cosmetics brush set. This kit creates such a natural looking brow, or you can build it up and make it bold. With this product, no one knows I fill my eyebrows in! Score! I really do adore this product, always recommended, and will forever be a must in my makeup collection. Also, great dupe for benefit browzinga!

on 1/16/2015 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm late to the bandwagon for this product.

Every time I went to the store the shade "light" was ALWAYS sold out. I would have ordered it offline but I wasn't sure which shade to buy based upon the pictures: light or ash. In my small town, all that was offered was light or medium. I picked up the last light one day. Now I am fair skinned and have natural dark strawberry blond hair. The shade light was too dark for me and a little too red. I've managed to make it work by using a very light hand and only using the wax/gel on the outer brow and the powder on my inner brow. My brows stay in place and look neat all day. I have no complaints at all about how it works or how it wears. I bought this the other day in Ash and was surprised at how much lighter it was than the light kit. It suits me better because it has more neutral, gray tones to it as well as being a lighter shade. Now I see why everyone loves this brow kit. I will definitely be repurchasing Ash in the many months its going to take for me to use 2 kits, lol.

Popular Brows Products