October 2, 2014 | 1539 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by wpdls

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first review on Makeup ally. I was searching for reviews on Skin 79 BB cream and wanted to leave one myself. I really love Skin 79 gold BB cream. My skin tone is fair to medium with yellow undertone. I was looking for medium coverage. this is perfect foundation ( I like to call this foundation because it works pretty much the same as the foundations that I have). This is perfect for every day basis because it gives very natural look. If I am going out or going to important meeting, I apply this foundation twice to cover any dark spots or acne with a small amount to accomplish full coverage.It feels very light and is smoothly applied on my skin. I am not acne prone but have some acne scars on checks that. If you are looking for a sheer or medium coverage with a very light feeling on your skin, this is something that you should try out!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by MzVikkee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Unfortunately this BB cream broke me out & made my skin very itchy and burning. I did like the way it felt when I first put it on and the coverage is good. There's several ingredients that are considered irritants but I'm sure it works for a lot of people just not for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by snoozykat

Picking out Asian BB creams for the Asian market is challenging. Their websight explains the product but in that weird translated English that makes no sense. I wish I could read Korean. I read enough reviews though to want to try Skin79 products. This was my first pick and was so excited when I received it. Make sure you have an authentic version as there are phonies out there so I read. This was factory sealed and it was the real deal. I put it on but was like ...'what the..' because it goes on grey. I spread it around and it oxidizes to more of a natural skin tone. It has excellent coverage, the best of any American BB cream I've tried. I discovered (after looking like a grey corpse) that you need very little of the product for coverage. Except I have some blotchy freckles and redness so I put more coverage on those areas. It does last for hours which I love. I can't seem to get past the grey hue it can cast on my even if I apply lightly. My skin isn't perfect but I always have a rosy glow and the BB cream should enhance, not diminish that. So.... because of the great coverage I think I will try another Skin79 brand BB cream but hopefully it will be a better shade. The samples that came with the product are great. I think the orange bottlel matched my tone better and felt lighter. The key for me though is staying power. I have a very busy job where I interact with lots of people and clients. I want to look well covered all day and the Gold Label so far has met that challenge. If only it wasn't so grey and if it had a lighter feel. Oh and you get a LOT of product so it definately is a good deal. Except I don't think I'd buy another one until I've tried all the other Korean BB cream brands.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Ternamd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Luv these skin 79 products! I've tried all bb's and cc! As well as all there products! Awesome! Kate the babe co is amazing! Tons of samples with orders thru them! Order of amazon and find Kate the babe!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 3:02:00 AM More reviews by LL98

Great BB cream I've ever used. Got mine online for about $14. Love it! Has little coverage but it's enough to cover the redness on my face. It also blurs some of the spots and stuff on my face too. It's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by 13words

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG BB-cream! Love it! It covers my red cheeks perfectly, while not looking like I've purposely caked foundation on! I always get compliments on how I look much younger than I am! I will always have this in my cupboard,

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by marywebgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is awesome. It matches my skin tone really well (although maybe that's because I'm tan right now). My skin is prone to be dry and it feels great. It doesn't make me break out, the dry bits don't look crepey, and my skin just looks beautiful. I was skeptical of bb creams but this stuff has made me a believer!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by missnat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this beblesh balm based on the reviews here on MUA, and had high hopes. However, when I looked at the ingredient list, I noticed that isopropyl palmitate, a very comedogenic ingredient, is one of the first listed. Not good, since I break out easily from products. The cream is thick and looks grey until you blend it it, then it looks fairly natural with some coverage, and it makes my skin a shade or two lighter. Not so bad since my neck is very light and this helps match my darker face with my neck. I think it's very water-resistant based on the way it doesn't just rinse off my hands, but causes water to "bead up". That's good. The high SPF is a good thing, too, makes me feel very secure about being protected when I wear it.
Bottom line: good, long-wearing cream that has high spf and offers moderate coverage. Could probably make a mess of breakouts on my face, but I use retinol and aha's so I think that helps prevent this. It's good, but I'm not in love, no HG for me here, especially at the high price. And what the hell is "Beblesh Balm", anyway????

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by mongolhoney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Skin79 has a really cute packaging, I prefer this more than the pink version because it goes on more smoother. I just think its kinda of funny how they claim whitening and wrinkle reducing properties though cuz it's clearly not true. But I do appreciate it for having really good SPF protection and good coverage

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by klandon61

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Works well for me as a tinted moisturizer. Pro: great SPF, color blends well (NC20), lasts all day. Cons: little coverage, kind of hard to blend. Great price!