September 3, 2014 | 1017 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Evenly Gorgeous

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2010 4:31:00 AM More reviews by Fade_in_My_Flames

My god this stuff smells amazing!!!! I never want to leave the bath when I use this stuff. It looks and smells something like caramel with brown sugar. Now I feel like all my other bath products can't live up to it lol. I wish my shampoo, shaving gel, deodorant... everything smelled like it :D Please send me a message if you know of ant other products that smell similar. I'm in love :) run out and get some of this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2010 6:49:00 AM More reviews by Courtney412

This stuff smells great!
Perfect for fall/winter, and ex foliates and keeps my skin silky smooth. Probably my new favorite body wash! It also is beginning to give me a more even healthier looking skin tone! Would by again! loves it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2010 6:18:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Adequately moisturizing, cleansing, all the stuff a body wash should do. Smells AWESOME. Very warm winter/fall scent. Not overpowering, just pleasant.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

A total love for me on this one, the smell is so good. I knew the moment I smelled this in the store I had to have it. It reminds me of a more expensive kind of body wash. I will re-buy forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2010 12:07:00 AM More reviews by eaugirlspirit

Wow, I am sold on this product. Back in college I used Caress Glowing Touch and LOVED it especially for the colder season. However, since this has come out, I've neglected to try it until now. I was sort of confused by the advertising actually- I mean, what does "evenly gorgeous" smell like?
Having taken a whiff in the store I went home and immediately doused myself in the shower with this stuff. Beautiful, intoxicating, warm and comforting scent. Sugar, butter, spice all mixed together. Fabulous!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2010 2:10:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Cleanses well and moisturizes somewhat. If you like the scent, it is strong enough and lingers on skin very well. Luxurious looking product, like a treat for your skin. Pretty good suds.

CONS: I really don't like the smell. It has the whole brown sugar thing, but it's like it also got mixed with some of your grandma's perfume that has turned old. Ick. And then the scent stays well on the skin, so for me that was a con. Didn't remove antiperspirant very well.

ALTERNATES: At Walmart, the Equate Age Resisting Body Wash. It is very moisturizing and removes antiperspirant so well. It's also cheaper than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Girlygirl491

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a nice product. I don't smell the scent SO much anymore. But It's Fine.

It has the moisturizing beads in it too. Which are not so annoying... But overall I Love It

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by mrsleonidas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am an addicted to B&BW's warmer scented skin products Well actually.... any type of a Prestige products that have awesome ingredients and come with a sexy warmer scent.
Yep,I do have a buffet of scents for my bath and beauty products.
Yes, I do feel like we need to splurge on our beauty products...to get quality ingredients and stronger scents!

IMO, this RANKS RIGHT UP THERE.... with the big dogs!

I was at Target and thought the formula and scent rocked.So,since I have heard alot of chatting online about it.
I decided to buy the
"Burnt Brown Sugar with Karite Butter".....
Oh My Gosh! This is so deliciously sensual and very comforting.... all at the same time!

This has sweet skin softening SHEA BUTTER(which is the KARITE BUTTER), brown sugar and many other essential oils and lots of goodies for the health and glow of your skin.

This is a gentle exfoliating formula that leaves your skin supple and oh so silky feeling!

The sexy sweet scent is a mix of..........Softly Sweetened Buttery Brown Sugar, a darker Vanilla with a mix of Warm Spices..... Which gives off a sexy and comforting feeling!

This is now in with my 'rotating' nightly washes... which I use for ending my day with!

This scent and formula ranks way up there with all of my PRESTIGE products I own...and better than some with hefty price tags! Really!

I always use my BBW's mesh sponge and this stuff gives off a crazy amount of..... MASSIVE RICH LATHER!!!!
Just like a "RICH SHAVING CREAM".........And at $3.99 a bottle!......I Know.....Right!

It leaves my skin smelling softly sweetened!
With a supple smooth silky feeling and a soft glow........(Without the leftover film that a lot of rich moisturizing stuff can leave behind!)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2010 2:43:00 PM More reviews by evbenavides

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So this in target and I love the smell. When I used it....to greasy. I have oily skin and this just did not work for me. I actually have been using it on my son (only 6) that has dry skin and this works good on him. It looks like it would be a great product for people with normal to dry skin. But once I run out I am not buying again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is way too heavily scented for my taste.