April 18, 2014 | 1781 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by sheilsthedeal

I can not live without these. I give them full credit for clearing up my skin. I use them at night to remove makeup before cleansing my face and the results are amazing! I wouldn't recommend using them instead of regular cleansing, but they are an essential addition to my cleansing routine. I also use them to clean some makeup brushes that need regular cleansing (gel liner brushes). They smell wonderful as well. I have tried cheaper alternatives, and have been so disappointed. These towelettes have been a lifesaver.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by DivaDeLosMuertos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Really good wipes that don't dry out and don't have a strong smell at all. Around 3 of these wipes take off allll my makeup (Doesn't reflect the quality, I wear alot regularly) and leaves some residue on my face but it rinses/wipes off with no problem. These ones are my favorite out of the other neutrogena wipes! I've been buying these ever since I started wearing face makeup and I can't function without them lol

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2012 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Pcrate

I just bought these wipes today in hopes of helping me with a better make-up removing regimen. I used one as soon as I got home (middle of day) and it removed majority of my make-up but left this oily residue. My skin is so sensitive & acne-prone that I have to be careful of any OTC "stuff" I put on it unless "recommended" by a dermatologist. I wanted something to use as a less-harsh cleanser for mid-day make-up remover instead of always running to my Ceravu facial cleanser every time I needed to remove make-up - and I hate sitting around the house with make-up on but hate having to reapply every time I leave for any little thing... (yeah I have to cover these imperfections when I leave the house) so in a nutshell I wanted a quick-less abrasive remover -
I will follow up in a week to give a rating based on break-out, effectivness, etc. as this is enough time for my skin to reject anything.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by jenmonica7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Watch out for these if you are sensitive to strong smells. Although this cleansing cloth worked to remove my makeup -- THE SMELL! I washed my face twice and showered and I could still smell it. It reminds me of hospital disinfectant. Also, the solution on the towelettes made my eyes burn a little. This makes me sad, as I usually enjoy Neutrogena products, but these are definitely going back.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by OpenPlains

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Two of these cloths get all makeup off for me, but I find the lingering perfume too offensive for me to consider buying this product again. Probably end up throwing some away in the end. I think I'll try the Sephora brand wipes next, see if I like those any better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by sll74

i bought these to cut down on my products when i was traveling. these took off my makeup including my eye makeup decently. the smell was nice. i still used a product to clean my skin since i have acne prone skin. i prefer my trusty olay wipes because they are more wet and unscented. i find sometimes scents on my face seem less desireable to me over time. anyway, they're cool, especially when traveling. i thing the closure could be a little more sturdy and if they were a little more moist they'd be better to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by GoddessLaura

*love* this product. It works great at getting all of my makeup off in the evenings. It does leave a little bit of an oily residue behind, but that is okay for me, it doesn't seem to cause any problems and maybe makes my skin a bit softer. These cloths are the wettest I"ve found, which is something i look for because that way I never have to work at getting the makeup off.
The refills are usually around $5 a pack, but I found a fantastic deal at CostCo recently where the price ended up being about $2 a pack.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by inloversdreams

This is awesome. I put on a lot of makeup and it took everything off. Normally I can never get all my mascara off. But these towels got everything off. After taking my makeup off, I felt my skin and it feels incredibly smooth. I love this product. I would recommend this product. I just don't like that it comes in a package inside a box. That is a waste of packing for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 4:42:00 AM More reviews by mellymel11

I don't remember how much this costs but I think it was probably around nine or ten dollars. I used it for the first time two days ago and it removes my makeup lovely without tugging or pulling. It removed my concealer and mascara and powder with ease.
I loved the smell and it didn't sting my eyes at all. I do wash my face with my cleanser afterwards though because it does leave a residue. Will repurchase. Does come in handy.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2011 1:05:00 AM More reviews by anisabby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

While it gets the job done, it leaves an oily residue & burns my eyes when I try to take off eye makeup. & it doesn't take off mascara very well, & mine isn't even waterproof. I much prefer the up & up target generic version.