November 23, 2014 | 1280 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by jcimorelli

Use this product everyday. It really does work great and it isn't too greasy (though I still always wash my face after using them, obviously).

It takes all my makeup off really well, expect for mascara, but, honestly, no makeup remover takes off all my mascara!! I just use a scrublet to get the left over mascara off!

And mascara is the least of your worries! It's not great for your eyelashes, but it's not the same as having leftover foundation on your skin which could break you out.

Recommended!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

have to agree with the other reviewer, the packaging sucks and i find that when i use these-although they smell nice-i always have leftover eye makeup smudged the morning after. they didn't break me out or anything, but they just don't work. i'm sticking to garnier.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

I HATE these wipes, definitely the worst ones out there.

The product claims you can basically use these in lieu of real cleanser. Not so. Trying them as just a cleanser left my skin itchy and irritated, I found these are 'best' if used in conjunction with a real cleanser. If you are sensitive to fragrance, do not purchase these. They are ok at taking off makeup as a pre cleanser, but you are better off using a different brand or even plain old cold cream. Even if you wear just foundation and eyeshadow, you will definitely have to use more than one of these to get a proper makeup removal. At the price per unit, its definitely a waste of money. The Garnier and even the Costco brand of makeup wipes are better than these. Also, the sticky doesnt stay closed after a few uses, I ended up having to turn it on the sticky side to keep it closed so the wipes didnt dry out!

Bottom line, OK if you are totally desperate, but even then I would advise against.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by sheilsthedeal

I can not live without these. I give them full credit for clearing up my skin. I use them at night to remove makeup before cleansing my face and the results are amazing! I wouldn't recommend using them instead of regular cleansing, but they are an essential addition to my cleansing routine. I also use them to clean some makeup brushes that need regular cleansing (gel liner brushes). They smell wonderful as well. I have tried cheaper alternatives, and have been so disappointed. These towelettes have been a lifesaver.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by DivaDeLosMuertos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Really good wipes that don't dry out and don't have a strong smell at all. Around 3 of these wipes take off allll my makeup (Doesn't reflect the quality, I wear alot regularly) and leaves some residue on my face but it rinses/wipes off with no problem. These ones are my favorite out of the other neutrogena wipes! I've been buying these ever since I started wearing face makeup and I can't function without them lol

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2012 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Pcrate

I just bought these wipes today in hopes of helping me with a better make-up removing regimen. I used one as soon as I got home (middle of day) and it removed majority of my make-up but left this oily residue. My skin is so sensitive & acne-prone that I have to be careful of any OTC "stuff" I put on it unless "recommended" by a dermatologist. I wanted something to use as a less-harsh cleanser for mid-day make-up remover instead of always running to my Ceravu facial cleanser every time I needed to remove make-up - and I hate sitting around the house with make-up on but hate having to reapply every time I leave for any little thing... (yeah I have to cover these imperfections when I leave the house) so in a nutshell I wanted a quick-less abrasive remover -
I will follow up in a week to give a rating based on break-out, effectivness, etc. as this is enough time for my skin to reject anything.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by jenmonica7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Watch out for these if you are sensitive to strong smells. Although this cleansing cloth worked to remove my makeup -- THE SMELL! I washed my face twice and showered and I could still smell it. It reminds me of hospital disinfectant. Also, the solution on the towelettes made my eyes burn a little. This makes me sad, as I usually enjoy Neutrogena products, but these are definitely going back.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by OpenPlains

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Two of these cloths get all makeup off for me, but I find the lingering perfume too offensive for me to consider buying this product again. Probably end up throwing some away in the end. I think I'll try the Sephora brand wipes next, see if I like those any better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by sll74

i bought these to cut down on my products when i was traveling. these took off my makeup including my eye makeup decently. the smell was nice. i still used a product to clean my skin since i have acne prone skin. i prefer my trusty olay wipes because they are more wet and unscented. i find sometimes scents on my face seem less desireable to me over time. anyway, they're cool, especially when traveling. i thing the closure could be a little more sturdy and if they were a little more moist they'd be better to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by GoddessLaura

*love* this product. It works great at getting all of my makeup off in the evenings. It does leave a little bit of an oily residue behind, but that is okay for me, it doesn't seem to cause any problems and maybe makes my skin a bit softer. These cloths are the wettest I"ve found, which is something i look for because that way I never have to work at getting the makeup off.
The refills are usually around $5 a pack, but I found a fantastic deal at CostCo recently where the price ended up being about $2 a pack.