Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming

3.2

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hexylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG 4 Laurate, PEG 6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sucrose Cocoate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetate Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 5/24/2012 5:57:00 PM

They're decent, but I might just try a generic brand next time. They were pretty scratchy. >: After I was done my skin looked and felt a bit slimy from the wipe so I barely rinsed my face and found that my eyeliner hadn't been removed completely.

on 5/19/2012 2:21:00 AM

Pros: Gentle, soft wipes that remove really nicely. Smells really good and hydrates and makes eye area soft
Cons: only con is that I have to rub pretty hard to get the makeup off

These remove makeup just as well as any other makeup removing towlettes, and, guess what? they're way to expensive. Target brand works just as well, ladies!

on 5/18/2012 3:54:00 PM

Use this product everyday. It really does work great and it isn't too greasy (though I still always wash my face after using them, obviously).

It takes all my makeup off really well, expect for mascara, but, honestly, no makeup remover takes off all my mascara!! I just use a scrublet to get the left over mascara off!

And mascara is the least of your worries! It's not great for your eyelashes, but it's not the same as having leftover foundation on your skin which could break you out.

Recommended!

have to agree with the other reviewer, the packaging sucks and i find that when i use these-although they smell nice-i always have leftover eye makeup smudged the morning after. they didn't break me out or anything, but they just don't work. i'm sticking to garnier.

on 5/7/2012 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I HATE these wipes, definitely the worst ones out there.

The product claims you can basically use these in lieu of real cleanser. Not so. Trying them as just a cleanser left my skin itchy and irritated, I found these are 'best' if used in conjunction with a real cleanser. If you are sensitive to fragrance, do not purchase these. They are ok at taking off makeup as a pre cleanser, but you are better off using a different brand or even plain old cold cream. Even if you wear just foundation and eyeshadow, you will definitely have to use more than one of these to get a proper makeup removal. At the price per unit, its definitely a waste of money. The Garnier and even the Costco brand of makeup wipes are better than these. Also, the sticky doesnt stay closed after a few uses, I ended up having to turn it on the sticky side to keep it closed so the wipes didnt dry out!

Bottom line, OK if you are totally desperate, but even then I would advise against.

I can not live without these. I give them full credit for clearing up my skin. I use them at night to remove makeup before cleansing my face and the results are amazing! I wouldn't recommend using them instead of regular cleansing, but they are an essential addition to my cleansing routine. I also use them to clean some makeup brushes that need regular cleansing (gel liner brushes). They smell wonderful as well. I have tried cheaper alternatives, and have been so disappointed. These towelettes have been a lifesaver.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Really good wipes that don't dry out and don't have a strong smell at all. Around 3 of these wipes take off allll my makeup (Doesn't reflect the quality, I wear alot regularly) and leaves some residue on my face but it rinses/wipes off with no problem. These ones are my favorite out of the other neutrogena wipes! I've been buying these ever since I started wearing face makeup and I can't function without them lol

on 2/26/2012 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I just bought these wipes today in hopes of helping me with a better make-up removing regimen. I used one as soon as I got home (middle of day) and it removed majority of my make-up but left this oily residue. My skin is so sensitive & acne-prone that I have to be careful of any OTC "stuff" I put on it unless "recommended" by a dermatologist. I wanted something to use as a less-harsh cleanser for mid-day make-up remover instead of always running to my Ceravu facial cleanser every time I needed to remove make-up - and I hate sitting around the house with make-up on but hate having to reapply every time I leave for any little thing... (yeah I have to cover these imperfections when I leave the house) so in a nutshell I wanted a quick-less abrasive remover -
I will follow up in a week to give a rating based on break-out, effectivness, etc. as this is enough time for my skin to reject anything.

on 1/8/2012 12:24:00 AM

Watch out for these if you are sensitive to strong smells. Although this cleansing cloth worked to remove my makeup -- THE SMELL! I washed my face twice and showered and I could still smell it. It reminds me of hospital disinfectant. Also, the solution on the towelettes made my eyes burn a little. This makes me sad, as I usually enjoy Neutrogena products, but these are definitely going back.