Simple Light Moisturiser

3.4

Aqua, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Bisabolol, Methylparaben, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Mica, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Serine, Sorbitol, Urea, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Probably the only moisturiser I have stuck to using. No matter what I'm recommended to use, I always end up coming back to use this one.
I am 19 and since the age of 10 I have been battling on-and-off acne. I started off with extremely oily skin, then its slowly been making its way down the ladder. I'd now say my skin is combination/normal, and it's been perfect throughout all of these stages that my skin has been through.
I've been through all of the stages of acne. Mild, moderate, severe, cystic, trust me, I've been there. Yet, this moisturiser is literally simple enough and light enough that it has NEVER irritated my skin in any shape or form.

I'm also a bit funny about things that have a distinctive smell to them, and I don't recall this having a smell at all.

It's brilliant.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I'm disappointed.
"Kind to skin", "Perfect for sensitive skin" they say. THEY'RE WRONG.

My skin is sensitive, so I thought this would be a perfect moistruiser since it's so "simple".
However when I applied it, my cheeks started to burn at itch like crazy!
I washed my face with cold water, but I still had huge red marks on my face.
I have never tried something like that with moistruisers before.

- For sensitive skintypes, stay away from this product.

Probably one of the best moisturisers I've used. Lightweight for acne-prone/combination skin but with good moisture. Definitely keeps skin moisturised for a long time, slides onto skin. No breakouts. Bad bottle though, a pump would be better

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love my Simple Foaming Face Wash so much that I decided to try the moisturizer. I'm not very impressed with it at all. It's just so-so. It's not oily, it doesn't smell, and it doesn't make me break out, but it just doesn't seem to offer anything that would encourage me to purchase it again.

The bottle is a good size and you don't need very much of it because it spreads very well. I really wish I liked this moisturizer more because it's a great value. I use it from time to time and it's always just "meh". My skin doesn't feel softer after using it, and it doesn't seem brighter or more moisturized.

It's an okay moisturizer, and the bottle will last me a very long time. It just wasn't right for me personally.

This moisturizer is a noticeable improvement from my last one I was using, but to be fair, that one was more appropriate for oilier skin. This definitely hydrates my skin well, and i notice it minimizes my flaky areas also, but it doesn't completely neutralize them. I did notice that it has a weird odor, but nothing too strong to turn me off the product altogether. It has a very thick consistency which I liked, but sometimes it leaves me looking greasy during the day.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Wow, this makes my wintery skin feel like silk. I bought this on sale so I didn't pay full price but honestly I would pay full price for these results. So far no reactions from my sensitive combo skin, I'll update if I do get them.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:
- doesn't break me out
- doesn't make my oily skin any oiler
- doesn't irritate my skin- skin looks less red
-nice packaging
-relatively cheap

Cons:
- It contains glitter particles...just why?! It's not hugely noticeable from a distance, but upon closer inspection, you can definitely see it.
- doesn't moisturise flaky areas very well (though to be fair, the product does state it is a 'light' moisturiser)

EDIT: I like this a lot. When I ran out and switched to other products, my skin started breaking out and became oilier, redder. I realised how much I missed this light moisturiser as it was keeping my skin clear and smooth. My only gripe about this product is that it doesn't moisturise enough for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I use to have really oily skin (before I got into a proper skincare routine) but now I'm mainly oily on my nose area as I have managed to control everywhere else. I first used this moisturizer when I was oily and I felt it was not moisturizing my skin properly, I was happy it was light which is what i wanted, but it just didn't sink in/make my skin feel soft - it left an uncomfortable feel. I do like simple products because they are don't use harsh ingredients but every product I've used from there just doesn't do anything because it's so gentle. My skin has never improved (or luckily be made worse) by any of their skin care products.

Burns my face :(

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

When I first used this moisturizer I noticed that it was great to begin with but then started to burn around my mouth some. I don't know whether it's because that area of mine has always been very sensitive to moisturizers and some foundations in the past or what. And, it did soothe and moisturize my face but it dried to a quite drying feeling and I needed to reapply in some parts again. A little does go along way with this, and I am in love with the consistency, better than any moisturizer I have ever used! I just wished it was more moisturizing for me and didn't burn around my mouth and on my chin.