Simple Light Moisturiser

3.4

Aqua, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Bisabolol, Methylparaben, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Mica, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Serine, Sorbitol, Urea, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin

on 1/2/2014 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I use to have really oily skin (before I got into a proper skincare routine) but now I'm mainly oily on my nose area as I have managed to control everywhere else. I first used this moisturizer when I was oily and I felt it was not moisturizing my skin properly, I was happy it was light which is what i wanted, but it just didn't sink in/make my skin feel soft - it left an uncomfortable feel. I do like simple products because they are don't use harsh ingredients but every product I've used from there just doesn't do anything because it's so gentle. My skin has never improved (or luckily be made worse) by any of their skin care products.

on 11/21/2013 3:00:00 PM

Burns my face :(

on 11/14/2013 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

When I first used this moisturizer I noticed that it was great to begin with but then started to burn around my mouth some. I don't know whether it's because that area of mine has always been very sensitive to moisturizers and some foundations in the past or what. And, it did soothe and moisturize my face but it dried to a quite drying feeling and I needed to reapply in some parts again. A little does go along way with this, and I am in love with the consistency, better than any moisturizer I have ever used! I just wished it was more moisturizing for me and didn't burn around my mouth and on my chin.

on 10/30/2013 7:35:00 AM

In my opinion this moisturizer is amazing! it does exactly what it says :-) My skin feels hydrated all day . my face feels fresh and simply great after using it. Love the way it has vitamins , vitamin E comes in handy for me. Really great , my skin feels great all day long . i usually put it on every night before i go to bed and every morning :-) Great product , highly recommend it !!!

on 10/27/2013 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I have been using this product for over a year. It's my staple moisturizer. I have very very oily skin and have struggled to find a product that wasn't too much or not enough for my skin type. This product does just what it says; it lightly hydrates my skin and leaves me feeling moisturizer all day. Im so glad it's in Canada now. I got mine at walmart for about $12 for 4.2oz which lasts me about 4months. The packaging is a bit cheap, the little flip lid almost always breaks on me but that's no big deal to me. I also have to store my bottle upside down because it's easier for me to squeeze the product out. If you wanna try it out but don't want to spend the $12CDN (lotion only) they have a sample kit for the same price that has their face wash, toner, lotion and wipes (which are amazing btw). I hope this was helpfully to someone out there. Take care

on 10/24/2013 4:19:00 PM

Right now, I'm loving it. I have very acne prone, dry skin. Which is a really bad combo to have. But this adds just enough moisture to my face without feeling greasy, it absorbs quick and it makes my makeup look a lot better. It hasn't broken me out, it's really helped my dry patches and it has no smell. I don't use this at night, I use coconut oil at night because this moisturizer sinks in so fast and at night I like to use a heavier creme. But I'm really glad I got this. Probably going to be a repurchase but I'm not sure

on 10/15/2013 1:48:00 PM

I got this as a gift from a family member. For the past 6 months I've been using the Ambi Daily moisturizer and I love it! But I decided to try a new moisturizer and used this Simple one. I like it that it's very lightweight and a little does go a long way however, for the past week I've been feeling this small, burning sensation all over my face right after I apply. Has anyone experienced this? Let me know!

on 10/8/2013 12:51:00 PM

Disappointing. I was hopeful to find a new product for my sensitive skin. It burned so bad. I can't believe it's for sensitive skin

on 9/27/2013 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

In general, this is a good moisturiser. My skin in generally quite dry, and I find this cream useful for being an all over moisturiser for my face. It is absorbed quickly and is not thick in any way so it is easily distributed around the face. I have not broken out at all with this product and it does not leave my face feeling oily or sticky.

However, there are areas on my face which are really very dry and sensitive and I have found that this product is not intense enough to really make much of a noticeable difference to these red, flaky areas. I am still on the lookout for an intensive moisturiser to combat those places, but as a general moisturiser, for normal skin, I would certainly recommend this product. Does what it says on the tin, kind to sensitive skin without being a heavy, intense cream.

on 9/18/2013 8:43:00 AM

I love it! When I apply this it really feels like my face is soaking in so much moisture, it feels fresh and not heavy at all which I love. I have oily/combination skin and this didn't break me out its perfect