July 30, 2014 | 1458 users online

Moisturizers - Simple - Light Moisturiser

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by AdelaideScars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I liked this product when I first bought it but after a while I couldn't stand the smell anymore and stopped using it. It's nice and light and did what it was supposed to. The only draw back is the smell (although I think it's supposed to be fragrance free?) so I wont be buying it again

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by strawberry818

The packaging is super cute, I really enjoy this product for my combination skin. The price is pretty good for how much you get ($11). I wouldn't buy this product again because I don't think it's a holy grail product and I would like to try other moisturizers for my eczema.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by liz1644

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just wow!

PROS:
-leaves skin soft and supple
-no dry spots
-no flakes
-no oiliness
-good moisture on your face
-a little goes a long way

CONS:
-price (~$9)

I loved this moisturizer! I never thought something so small in your skincare routine could make such a huge difference! My skin is oily and acne-prone and lately I've been breaking out like crazy and I've been using all sorts of harsh acne products on my face and that has made it very dry and flaky, but slightly still oily. This has not added oil AT ALL, hasn't broken me out, or run out fast. My face has never been this silky smooth and soft!

I love it! It's a bit pricy, but honestly it's a big bottle and all you need is a small dab and it will cover your face and moisturize it all day and all night! It could last you months. Try it out!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Itsmichaela

If you have highly oily skin, do NOT buy this. It has very thin consistency. However, if you're like me [16 F], with average skin that does not need heavy moisturizers, I would definitely recommend this product! It's very thin, lightweight, does not leave your face oily, seeps through the skin very well, and has I scent. I noticed this has left my face significantly smoother. I put it on in the morning and at night. I gave it a 4 because I have yet to see how it's going to react to my skin in the next couple weeks. Otherwise, it's been treating me well!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by mellon789

I bought this product at a drugstore for £3.50 , which for a moisturizer, is good value.I thought it would hold the moisture in my skin without it being too oily.It didn't make my skin oily however my skin had started to get more spots and my skin stayed dry no matter how much I put on.The texture is too liquidy not creamy and has a horrible smell.

I would only recommend this moisturizer to people with oily skin not dry skin like mine

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by annapieface

its a nice, light moisturiser with a light scent that is undetectable once on the face. it doesn't leave me feeling oily.
the packaging is slightly annoying because its really hard to get the product out once you've nearly finished it.
overall, a nice, easy to apply, light moisturiser that isn't too expensive

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by BubbleLord

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was given a small bottle of this as a gift so I'm not sure about the price but I definitely will be buying it once I run out. I usually hate using moisturisers as they always feel too thick and don't sink into my skin properly and my hands feel all icky, but this moisturiser wasn't like that at all.
This moisturiser was very light, sinks into my skin easily and quickly (leaving no residue on my hands) and makes my skin soft and smooth. It is unscented but has a nice sort of neutral smell because of this, this scent is much lighter than some other unscented moisturisers as well.

To summarise; it's light, hydrating, works well for my skin and doesn't have a strong scent and I will definitely be purchasing more :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2013 8:05:00 AM More reviews by lauren110011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When I first bought product: wow, its good

I started wearing makeup/bb cream on top and my makeup wouldn't dry- it was always sticky. When i'd side kiss people, they would notice my sticky, greasy skin.. so I switched. I also have dry, acne prone skin, and when applying this under makeup my skin still looked dry and cracked...

It doesn't dry, like it remains sticky to the touch.

but its not 'bad' for the price

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 7:15:00 AM More reviews by EllieDavionte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'll be to the point: it does what it's meant to! It makes my skin so soft, and I barely have to use any product to get a good result! I haven't used anything else for a long time, and I don't intend to change. I have sensitive skin and this stuff doesn't irritate it at all. It also has a nice smell without being what you would call "scented", and is easy to apply. I highly recommend this moisturiser!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 4:34:00 AM More reviews by danski1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is my beauty bag staple. Having combination skin I am usually cursed with a shiny t-zone by midday, however I can use this product under makeup and stay shine free :) I tend to use something more hydrating in the evening as this isn't the most moisturising of products but at bargain basement prices who can grumble?

I also use this as a makeup remover when I go on holiday. I like multi tasking products to save my baggage allowance for my shoe collection! Just apply to the face, remove with a cotton pad and et voila jobs a good 'un.