April 24, 2014 | 1849 users online

Moisturizers - Simple - Light Moisturiser

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by mellon789

I bought this product at a drugstore for £3.50 , which for a moisturizer, is good value.I thought it would hold the moisture in my skin without it being too oily.It didn't make my skin oily however my skin had started to get more spots and my skin stayed dry no matter how much I put on.The texture is too liquidy not creamy and has a horrible smell.

I would only recommend this moisturizer to people with oily skin not dry skin like mine

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by annapieface

its a nice, light moisturiser with a light scent that is undetectable once on the face. it doesn't leave me feeling oily.
the packaging is slightly annoying because its really hard to get the product out once you've nearly finished it.
overall, a nice, easy to apply, light moisturiser that isn't too expensive

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by BubbleLord

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was given a small bottle of this as a gift so I'm not sure about the price but I definitely will be buying it once I run out. I usually hate using moisturisers as they always feel too thick and don't sink into my skin properly and my hands feel all icky, but this moisturiser wasn't like that at all.
This moisturiser was very light, sinks into my skin easily and quickly (leaving no residue on my hands) and makes my skin soft and smooth. It is unscented but has a nice sort of neutral smell because of this, this scent is much lighter than some other unscented moisturisers as well.

To summarise; it's light, hydrating, works well for my skin and doesn't have a strong scent and I will definitely be purchasing more :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2013 8:05:00 AM More reviews by lauren110011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When I first bought product: wow, its good

I started wearing makeup/bb cream on top and my makeup wouldn't dry- it was always sticky. When i'd side kiss people, they would notice my sticky, greasy skin.. so I switched. I also have dry, acne prone skin, and when applying this under makeup my skin still looked dry and cracked...

It doesn't dry, like it remains sticky to the touch.

but its not 'bad' for the price

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 7:15:00 AM More reviews by EllieDavionte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'll be to the point: it does what it's meant to! It makes my skin so soft, and I barely have to use any product to get a good result! I haven't used anything else for a long time, and I don't intend to change. I have sensitive skin and this stuff doesn't irritate it at all. It also has a nice smell without being what you would call "scented", and is easy to apply. I highly recommend this moisturiser!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 4:34:00 AM More reviews by danski1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is my beauty bag staple. Having combination skin I am usually cursed with a shiny t-zone by midday, however I can use this product under makeup and stay shine free :) I tend to use something more hydrating in the evening as this isn't the most moisturising of products but at bargain basement prices who can grumble?

I also use this as a makeup remover when I go on holiday. I like multi tasking products to save my baggage allowance for my shoe collection! Just apply to the face, remove with a cotton pad and et voila jobs a good 'un.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by tdawgz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

So I had been having this horrible breakout on my chin recently and it wouldn't go away no matter what I did, it looked so bad and was really red and painful. I tried using a different cleanser and I even added a toner into my skincare routine but nothing worked; until one day I realized that the expensive moisturiser I was using had a really strong scent to it and it seemed to be irritating my skin. So i decided to buy this moisturiser because I like the Simple range and it seemed like a good choice for me considering I wanted something more gentle, and after one use I woke up in the morning and the pimples already looked sooo much better, felt way less painful. the breakout is almost gone now, finally! I absolutley love this moisturiser, it sinks into your skin really quickly and is the only product I've found that makes the dry, rough pigmentation on my cheeks feel softer. Oh and I also love the packaging, it's so easy to use. I definitely will be repurchasing again, this will be a permanent part of my skin care routine :) yay

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by niahana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love how this product just sinks into my skin during the application. I'm still surprised of how this product didnt leave my face greasy like the usual in the morning except around T-zone area which is still not surprising by the way... I didn't expect much of this moisturizer because all i want is that it can efficiently moisturized my oily acne prone skin and that is more than enough for me... Well, this product may be not work for some people or maybe most, but when I was looking for a nothing-special hydrating moisturizer, then this is the one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by stefie2104

I bought this at SGD 7.90. Great price, good packaging, good quality for drug store brand. Much better them Body Shop Vit E cream range.

I have acne proned . combination, dehydrated skin type. very troublesome skin type.

I am skincare junky , tons of skincare waiting for me in my stash. This is definitely keeper.This is like Clinique ddmg , but much cheaper , and does not ball up like ddmg.

This lotion makes my clinique super city block spf 40 sits better. HG potential .

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by loveover0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really liked this product at first. It was nice and light and non greasy, sort of a gel texture. It has a light suncreen-y smell that goes away after you apply it. But within a week and a half, my forehead and cheeks started getting little red blemishes and I noticed my blackheads flaring up. Sadly, I'm going to have to return it. Such a shame since the formula was so nice.

EDIT: I'm trying to finish up the bottle, so I'm using it sparingly mixed with my foundation to sheer it out. It works surprisingly well with that.