December 21, 2014 | 1218 users online

Moisturizers - Simple - Light Moisturiser

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by vicky97

In my opinion this moisturizer is amazing! it does exactly what it says :-) My skin feels hydrated all day . my face feels fresh and simply great after using it. Love the way it has vitamins , vitamin E comes in handy for me. Really great , my skin feels great all day long . i usually put it on every night before i go to bed and every morning :-) Great product , highly recommend it !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by illbebe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for over a year. It's my staple moisturizer. I have very very oily skin and have struggled to find a product that wasn't too much or not enough for my skin type. This product does just what it says; it lightly hydrates my skin and leaves me feeling moisturizer all day. Im so glad it's in Canada now. I got mine at walmart for about $12 for 4.2oz which lasts me about 4months. The packaging is a bit cheap, the little flip lid almost always breaks on me but that's no big deal to me. I also have to store my bottle upside down because it's easier for me to squeeze the product out. If you wanna try it out but don't want to spend the $12CDN (lotion only) they have a sample kit for the same price that has their face wash, toner, lotion and wipes (which are amazing btw). I hope this was helpfully to someone out there. Take care

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Gayche

Right now, I'm loving it. I have very acne prone, dry skin. Which is a really bad combo to have. But this adds just enough moisture to my face without feeling greasy, it absorbs quick and it makes my makeup look a lot better. It hasn't broken me out, it's really helped my dry patches and it has no smell. I don't use this at night, I use coconut oil at night because this moisturizer sinks in so fast and at night I like to use a heavier creme. But I'm really glad I got this. Probably going to be a repurchase but I'm not sure

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by very3berry

I got this as a gift from a family member. For the past 6 months I've been using the Ambi Daily moisturizer and I love it! But I decided to try a new moisturizer and used this Simple one. I like it that it's very lightweight and a little does go a long way however, for the past week I've been feeling this small, burning sensation all over my face right after I apply. Has anyone experienced this? Let me know!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Ae777

Disappointing. I was hopeful to find a new product for my sensitive skin. It burned so bad. I can't believe it's for sensitive skin

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by charleeilishe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

In general, this is a good moisturiser. My skin in generally quite dry, and I find this cream useful for being an all over moisturiser for my face. It is absorbed quickly and is not thick in any way so it is easily distributed around the face. I have not broken out at all with this product and it does not leave my face feeling oily or sticky.

However, there are areas on my face which are really very dry and sensitive and I have found that this product is not intense enough to really make much of a noticeable difference to these red, flaky areas. I am still on the lookout for an intensive moisturiser to combat those places, but as a general moisturiser, for normal skin, I would certainly recommend this product. Does what it says on the tin, kind to sensitive skin without being a heavy, intense cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by edenlauren

I love it! When I apply this it really feels like my face is soaking in so much moisture, it feels fresh and not heavy at all which I love. I have oily/combination skin and this didn't break me out its perfect

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Shazzer1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This works for me. I forgot my moisturiser when I was away on a weekend. I didn't want to spend a fortune on a brand new moisturiser when I had a perfectly good one at home. This was the cheapest brand I would trust.

It needs to be worked into the skin. It leaves my skin moisturised with no blocked pores or burning. No sunblock unfortunately. I find the bottle quite annoying because it is hard to get the product from the bottom of the bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by rangers30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This burned slightly around my nose area and left my face feeling dry but slightly greasy. I have combination/dry skin and my husband has oily, and we both agreed this felt odd. It didn't help with some bumps on my forehead I recently developed, but it didn't increase them either. My old moisturizer (Neutrogena Sensitive) was much better, although not good enough.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by AdelaideScars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I liked this product when I first bought it but after a while I couldn't stand the smell anymore and stopped using it. It's nice and light and did what it was supposed to. The only draw back is the smell (although I think it's supposed to be fragrance free?) so I wont be buying it again