April 19, 2014 | 1117 users online

Eyeliner - Prestige - Total Intensity Eyeliner Deepest Black

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Spsihope

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow this surprised me! Made my first Prestige purchase (Got some wenderfull lipglosses) and quite impressed. Super intense black, stays put. I put it on the back of my hand, rubbed, and still didnt come off. Awesome value! Will def purchase again. Only con is finding prestige...walgreens didnt carry it around me

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by wajeehaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Definitely one of the best that I've used. Does what it claims, they don't come any black-er than this!
No smudging, water-proof, soft tip - easy to apply in inner waterline, comes off easily with make up cleansing wipes + cleanser.
HG for me, after having experimented several eyeliners (including MaxFactor, L'Oreal), I keep going back to this!
Only downside, I have to keep sharpening it every third day since I use it daily, and pretty heavily. Doesn't last me longer than a couple of months.
But overall, best eyeliner I have EVER used!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by valanke

BEST EYELINER FOR $5!
I usually spend 20 dollars for urban decay's 24/7 glide-on eye pencil but this product gives my old eyeliner some major competition!So soft and glides on easy. I'm in love.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2012 8:35:00 AM More reviews by 1017

This was a hot mess for me. And it is probably my fault and lack of skill, but it was way too messy to deal with. I much prefer the Prestige Waterproof Eyeliner. Here were my issues with this liner:
PROS:
*Very dark and nice color
*If you can work it better for me a good bold line

CONS:
*When I applied it came off as a jagged edge no matter how I tried not to get "stutters" in my line application
*When I tried to "fix" the goofed up line I used a Q-tip and my SK eyemakeup remover (like I have done with any other liner I have used to fix goofs. But when I did it with this, it was like cleaning up an oil spill! Instead of just removing the part I needed and dabbing the area dry with the other end of the Q-tip...black swirl marks every where. So then I go to a cotton ball...then there is black swirl marks all over my eye area. I sweep it again, now I dragged the swirl marks down to just the side below my eye...ugh..."off damn spot" (my reaction after this). It took so long to clean I had to completely wash my face and do my foundation over again (yes it smeared that bad upon cleaning up one spot).

So again, if you have skills, you might love this. For someone like me I felt like a scene from a bad Katherine Heigel movie when she is trying to get ready for the big date and everything goes wrong.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by AntiqueGlitter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a great eyeliner!
The pigment is, indeed, "totally intense", and the black color is, indeed, probably one of the "blackest black" eyeliners you've ever come across.
But, actually, this is the softest, smoothest eyeliner I've ever used in my life! When you apply it, it's super creamy and super smooth--it's seriously just GLIDES on your eyelids! No tugging or pulling whatsoever!
Which is generally a good thing, but the creaminess is slightly a bad thing in my case. I have oily eyelids, so eyeliner has a tendency to smudge and transfer on my eyes throughout the day.
This eyeliner is no exception, however I've noticed that it doesn't smudge as much as other eyeliners do, so that's definitely a plus.
As for the waterline...It applies very smoothly and easily on the waterline, but the staying power? Meh. This eyeliner doesn't really stay on my waterline for more than 45 minutes tops. What it does instead is transfer to my lower lash line.
But for only $3 at Rite Aid...I can manage.
Would I repurchase? Yes, but I'm still on the hunt for my HG eyeliner.

UPDATE 3/7/2012:
This eyeliner does not meet my expectations. I have oily, hooded eyelids, and this eyeliner doesn't stay put for more than 3 hours tops. It smudges, it fades, and it transfers. The only thing good about this is the smoothness/creaminess and the pigmentation, but that's it.
I'm lowering the rating to 2 lippies.
Would I repurchase? No.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

This does not budge from my waterline. I have tried so many black eyeliners. High end to lowest of the low end. All have melted off within an hour or two. This stays put! I apply it in the morning and it is still there 12 hours later. Will buy stock in this if I have too! Love.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by ShiverWithAntici

I am so impressed with this eyeliner. It's a very intense black (much blacker than Zero by Urban Decay), has a creamy application but isn't smudgey, doesn't tug on the eyelid, and stays on a long time, even on the waterline. I never expect anything to last on the waterline, and this blew me away. My only problem is that I'm a contact lens wearer, and this stuff makes my eyes water and get cloudy when I use it on the waterline. I don't know if that's inevitable with all eyeliner when you wear contacts. It's mildly uncomfortable and annoying, but tolerable.

I would definitely recommend this product and would repurchase it in a heartbeat!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2011 2:47:00 AM More reviews by 101alexis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely the best d/s eyeliner pencil I've found to date. It's a super dark creamy black, but here's the thing: it's almost too creamy and soft. After lining my eye once, the pencil dulls so much that I have to sharpen it again to finish the other eye. I end up going through a TON of liner this way, making it pretty expensive! I don't even apply that much pressure while lining my eyes :(. I do freeze it a bit in my fridge before sharpening to stiffen the lead a bit before sharpening, but it still is way too soft for my liking. If you hate sharpening eye pencils constantly you're better off with liquid or gel liners.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by L0v3xoLost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Still on the fence about this. Great pigmentation, but seriously too creamy for me. I can't tightline with this liner because the line still comes out too thick. I also feel like a lot of product gets used when I sharpen it :/ I like the L'Oreal Extra Intense liners better.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by shaindy0

Hi LOVE this product! It stays on my upper lid forever! I was just wondering if anyone has used this on brides? I am doing someones makeup and she absolutely wants balck eyeliner in the waterline. I will set it with black eyeliner, but am still nervous with all the tears etc... .
Any ideas/suggestions anyone?