September 22, 2014 | 1003 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Wet 'n' Wild - eye make-up remover

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by jivejackie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is the worst makeup remover i have ever used! burns so bad! good thing i only wasted $2 on this.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2012 8:55:00 AM More reviews by shinman1016

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This eye makeup remover is absolutely horrid. I wish I would have read the reviews first before being subjected to the burning inferno! I know others have said that the product works if you can get past the burning, but it didn't work for me. I was left with stinging eyes and mascara still on my lashes :(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by MadchenRogue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

**This a review I have written in my blog**

A few weeks ago HEB had a promo for Wet n Wild. They Had a Buy one Get one free promotion. I ran out of my favorite makeup remover and thought of giving this one a chance.
One of the things I really appreciated was the fact that when you open the bottle it has an orifice reducer. My favorite makeup remover does not even have that. But sadly, this is all the positive I have to say regarding the product. When I started to use the product to remove my eyeshadow, it was burning me. Really really BAD. My eyes got really red to the point I had to splash water and lay down on my bed for 10 minutes. I wish I could say this was an exaggeration, but honest to God I was in real pain. I never had such an allergic reaction to a beauty product in my life. Because of this reaction, there is no way I can honestly endorse the purchase of this product. I am not saying it may not work on all of you, but buyer beware regardless. Lucky me, I saved my receipt and got my money back. Love their lipsticks and eyeshadows, but their makeup removal was a 110% fail for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by celorenz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The only thing one can do with this is pour it down the drain. Or strip paint. This should go nowhere near the eye area. Worst eye make up remover ever.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 10:33:00 AM More reviews by kikidoll27

I absolutly hate this. It burns. It stings. It smells HORRIBLE! My stomach churns whenever I smell this. This is so cheap, but seriously, spend a few more dollars and get something good from neutrogena or something. This product is one of the only things from wet n wild that I've hated, and now I asscoiate the brand with this product and it's awful scent! Bottom line: if you're thinking of buying this, save your eyes and your nose and don't.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by ditaND

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Omg terrible. Smells gross and it stingsf like crazy!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by patricia225

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Worst product ever!!! Thank goodness it was only $1.99. Its like putting alcohol on your eyes!!! Burns Burns Burns!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT BUY THIS!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Purple822

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Horrible.
I brought it on sale.
It stings. It feels like it contains alcohol.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by WitchyGoth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A few years ago, Wet 'n' Wild decided to change their formula to this one. My eyes have never been the same.
The old formula worked alright for the price, even though you had to scrub crazy-hard at times to remove cream shadows and eyeliner. This new formula has the same amount of effectiveness as far as doing its job, but it burns like hell-o!
I nearly cried the first time I used this stuff, it hurt so much! I don't know what the company was thinking when they changed the formula; maybe a sadist designed it?
Bottom line: Please stay away from this product, ladies! Try Hard Candy's Take It Off! cream remover instead. It costs a buck and some change more and won't burn your eyes out. It also does its job better than any formulation from Wet 'n' Wild.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by pengwin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

wet and wild, you have ceased to amaze me but this time they've really done it! this product that claims to be hypoallergenic, ophthalmologist-tested, suitable for sensitive eyes and contact wearers, they certainly could not be more way off!!! BURNING & STINGING should never be associated with a product that you have to use on your eyes first off, one of the main ingredient is butylene glycol which is only a preservative in cosmetic product & a filler to make the product look more voluminousness and is pretty toxic! so just throw it out and you will save yourself from depression, vomiting, drowsiness, coma and respiratory failure. Yes– really!! All these symptoms have been linked to butylene glycol. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has known that there’s something fishy about this chemical for more than a decade and are still ivestigating this ingredient. go figure that it's made in china to cut cost...not worth your health or money! and after all the pain your eyes go through, it still does not take the make up off completely...just get something else that's made with gentle and/or natural ingredients!