July 23, 2014 | 2237 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Wet 'n' Wild - eye make-up remover

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by celorenz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The only thing one can do with this is pour it down the drain. Or strip paint. This should go nowhere near the eye area. Worst eye make up remover ever.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 10:33:00 AM More reviews by kikidoll27

I absolutly hate this. It burns. It stings. It smells HORRIBLE! My stomach churns whenever I smell this. This is so cheap, but seriously, spend a few more dollars and get something good from neutrogena or something. This product is one of the only things from wet n wild that I've hated, and now I asscoiate the brand with this product and it's awful scent! Bottom line: if you're thinking of buying this, save your eyes and your nose and don't.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by ditaND

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Omg terrible. Smells gross and it stingsf like crazy!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by patricia225

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Worst product ever!!! Thank goodness it was only $1.99. Its like putting alcohol on your eyes!!! Burns Burns Burns!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT BUY THIS!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Purple822

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Horrible.
I brought it on sale.
It stings. It feels like it contains alcohol.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by WitchyGoth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A few years ago, Wet 'n' Wild decided to change their formula to this one. My eyes have never been the same.
The old formula worked alright for the price, even though you had to scrub crazy-hard at times to remove cream shadows and eyeliner. This new formula has the same amount of effectiveness as far as doing its job, but it burns like hell-o!
I nearly cried the first time I used this stuff, it hurt so much! I don't know what the company was thinking when they changed the formula; maybe a sadist designed it?
Bottom line: Please stay away from this product, ladies! Try Hard Candy's Take It Off! cream remover instead. It costs a buck and some change more and won't burn your eyes out. It also does its job better than any formulation from Wet 'n' Wild.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by pengwin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

wet and wild, you have ceased to amaze me but this time they've really done it! this product that claims to be hypoallergenic, ophthalmologist-tested, suitable for sensitive eyes and contact wearers, they certainly could not be more way off!!! BURNING & STINGING should never be associated with a product that you have to use on your eyes first off, one of the main ingredient is butylene glycol which is only a preservative in cosmetic product & a filler to make the product look more voluminousness and is pretty toxic! so just throw it out and you will save yourself from depression, vomiting, drowsiness, coma and respiratory failure. Yes– really!! All these symptoms have been linked to butylene glycol. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has known that there’s something fishy about this chemical for more than a decade and are still ivestigating this ingredient. go figure that it's made in china to cut cost...not worth your health or money! and after all the pain your eyes go through, it still does not take the make up off completely...just get something else that's made with gentle and/or natural ingredients!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2012 3:30:00 AM More reviews by lexylynn

This product is TERRIBLE! I caught it on sale at Walgreens and I've used it twice. It burned so much both times I used it so I stopped and woke up today with prominent fine lines because of how dry it made my skin. I've been loading up with moisturizer ever since and I'm praying they go away. I got it for a dollar, so I guess I should've known it wouldn't be very good but it's a lot worse then I thought it would be. DON'T buy it. It dries out your skin so much.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by nabila714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

HORRIBLE! worst make up remover ever! burns sooooooo much! just the smell stings my eyes. def not what i was expecting after trying their blushes and eye shadows and other great profucts

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by SnowcLovers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is cheap and effective. I didn't have any problems with burning or stinging...but it does have some scent to it. My only problem with it is that I feel like I'm gouging my eyes out and stretching them when I use it. You really have to rub to get waterproof or thick makeup off. Overall, it gets the job done, though I suggest using cotton balls/pads instead of Q tips. At the price, you get what you paid for.