Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15

3.7

Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.9% Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Citrus Jabara Peel Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lecithin, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Sodium Chloride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide. [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)]

on 11/28/2014 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm on my second bottle of this foundation and I absolutely love it. I love the natural, glowy finish to the product, I love how buildable it is, and I love that it has never bothered my very sensitive, acne prone skin! The foundation has the consistency of a light lotion and I can't feel it when it's on my face even when I build it up. I use this for evenings when I'm going out because it mattes down perfectly with a powder, doesn't oxidize and does not separate on my really oily skin!

Did I mention this foundation photographs perfectly? I've managed to convince every follower on my instagram feed that I have flawless skin. Which couldn't be further from the truth (here's looking at you, acne scarring)! I haven't noticed my skin looking more toned, or my complexion looking more uniform after wearing it. But I don't purchase foundation or primers for the skincare benefits so it doesn't matter to me one bit. I love the feel, the wear, the application and the way it photographs. I personally apply this over Lancôme's La Base primer and set with Mac's mineralize skin finish in Natural. Ohhhh myyyy goshhh. Love it!! The only thing I don't care for is the squeeze packaging, and I wish it came in a lighter more pink shade, but I'm willing to blend down my neck a little with this one.

on 11/25/2014 3:01:00 AM

I have combination skin, classic T zone as well as sensitive skin and eyes.

This is a thick foundation which needs warming up first on hands (I prefer to use a brush so you have to really work on blending it in, sometimes dragging the brush, not good for skin tut)
Anyway, once it is on, it looks nice, smooth and has that matt look about it on my cheeks, on my T zone it looks a little bit shiny, after a while I get itchy skin on my chin and forehead and the scent/perfume from the foundation even though it's not near my eyes, irritates them, they eventually run, become blotchy and give me that red eye liner look, so unattractive ha. Eventually this gave me spots, small ones, but size doesn't matter! this isn't a good foundation for my type of skin. Irritates it and gives me break outs so it's a no, no for me.

on 11/12/2014 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This foundation is Thick. Like putting pudding on your face. I hate the consistency. I have oily skin and I like my foundation to be lightweight, but medium coverage. This is heavyweight with light coverage. Also broke me out. Has Bismuth Oxychloride in it. Very irritating to sensitive skin. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this foundation for about a year. It's OK. Nothing to get excited about. The coverage is light to medium. It doesn't even out skin tone as it claims. I'm 60, and my skin really has no major issues, as I've taken good care of it all my life. I'm still looking for a good foundation for mature skin. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

on 10/30/2014 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This wasn't for me. Although it did even out my skin tone, the coverage was VERY light (too light to cover my hyper pigmentation, acne scars, and minor blemishes). And the finish was not even dewy it was extremely shiny and greasy looking. I had to wash my whole face because it wasn't even wearable for me.

on 10/19/2014 8:52:00 PM

Ive been using this foundation for a while now & I like it. It gives good coverage, and my face looks more toned when i use it. I'm sure there are better foundatoins out there, but since i'm happy with this one I'll probably stick to it for a while. I am always cautious when trying new foundations since some foundatoins cause me to break or look washed out. This one gives my skin a healthy glowy look (but not shiny/oily).

on 10/10/2014 8:53:00 AM

I love the glowey, dewy finish of this product. I finish it off with a translucent powder and it is still radiant. Wouldn't recommend wearing without a finishing powder unless you have dry skin as it's quite shiny. I have normal to slightly combination skin and this is my favourite foundation at the moment. The coverage is build-able and I'd say I get a full coverage from it, without the matte finish of most fuller coverage makeups. Love it :)

on 10/9/2014 10:48:00 AM

My HG current foundation, but not my "for ever-HG" foundation. I use number 6-honey colour. I helps to cover my forehead melasma without feeling too "make-uped", as I like to appear or go make-up free. However, this colour looks a bit too yellow and dark on me. I only use this foundation on special occasions and not everyday, as I feel it would break me out. Of course I don't believe the "miracle fading dark spots effect" the company defends with daily continuous use... I feel it would only increase my mild acne with such use! I'm on my second tube and for now and in those conditions, I like it. However, I'll try next Sisley oil-free foundation, following fav MakeupAlley reviews.

on 10/7/2014 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Light coverage but enough, not really for dry skin so regularly doesn't work for me stand alone, found that using a sunblock underneath fix it. Not really sure about the color correcting functions.
So far not bad reactions with it (almost every foundation I've tried break me out but this and Bourjois Healthy mix serum).
The color range is wide so it's easier to find a match.

on 9/29/2014 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have very oily/acne prone skin with occasional dryness that comes from prescription acne creams.

PROS:
-Looks natural
-Medium coverage, but very easy to layer without looking cakey
-I don't usually use a concealer over my acne with this, because I can just add a little more
foundation and it will cover my spots/acne scars very well
-Does not make me break out
-Does not clog my pores
-Does not cling to my dry spots

CONS:
-This is not a good foundation for those with oily skin. Even with a setting powder, my face gets oilier than McDonalds fries after an hour with this foundation
-With my oily skin, the foundation also moves all over the place, and comes off on my blotting papers
-Can be a bit difficult to find the right shade. I am very pale and during the winter there is no Clinique foundation that fits my skin color well

OVERALL:
I really love this foundation and it's beautiful for those with dry-normal skin, but I can not go on using it because of my incredibly oily skin.