Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15

3.7

Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.9% Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Citrus Jabara Peel Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lecithin, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Sodium Chloride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide. [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)]

on 7/2/2014 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I am huge fan of most clinique foundtions and thsi is one of my favorites. The Even Better foundtion has a nice full covergae without being overtly matte. I am acne prone so lumious foundations only make the uneven parts of my skin standout, but I hate that cakey or super matte look, I still want it to look like skin. This product does that very thing. I am able to cover my acne and still have a nice semi matte finnish that gives dimension to my face. The price point to me is worth is for the product and how long it last.

on 7/2/2014 9:54:00 AM

This foundation has saved me. Before I had years and years of acne and fighting trying to cover it and left with shallow marks/discolorations. And finally decided to try a "higher end" foundation and this had best rating on Paula's choice as well as some YouTube gurus favorite. This has not only slowed down my acne completely it has also faded the marks and discolorations ( I do use other products like Dennis gross peel, but I wear this foundation daily and think it has had more of the impact) because I don't have oily skin it stays all day on me with setting powder. I do use 2 shades mixed to get the color I need, I have light skin with a yellow undertone. Can't say enough good things, best thing for people with/used to have acne/or past marks, and people with average/dryer skin.

on 6/23/2014 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I believe It's a pretty good foundation especially since I have post acne scars/marks. It helps them fade away faster (if you also exfoliate weekly). The staying power is iffy some, especially if you have oily skin like I do, but that can be easily resolved. The kind of skin one has really has an effect on the overall look.

on 6/10/2014 8:10:00 PM

had a very, very sad white cast + NO staying power.. for someone who's still in highschool, it's very difficult to reapply, if at all between classes, given the 2 minutes to rush to my locker and back to class. during a 7 hour day (7am-2pm), my the foundation dried, flaked up, caked up on my face by my 3rd-4th class (11am-12pm?) i looked like a dead ghost and did not love it at all. the packaging was better than my past experiences with foundation, but not the best. certainly more sanitary though. felt pretty thick on my skin, however my skin did not have problems in reaction to the foundation. coverage was pretty average, but when applied with foundation brush was really streaky, and better applied with fingers. very upset about losing $30.

on 6/10/2014 12:12:00 PM

Quite a confusing foundation but overall it is good. Clinique has a tendency to not cater to certain shades. For instance, im very fair with yellow undertones. When I went to the Clinique counter, the closest she could match me was to Linen. Which is too orange for me and it does oxidize a bit throughout the day.
I have combo skin and this did cling to some dry patches despite my typical moisturizing routine. (Happened multiple times but maybe I missed spots) And I also got pretty shiny within a few hours.
But I can see how this would be a good foundation for some.
It goes on smoothly and has buildable coverage.
The packaging is also awesome. Squeezy tube but not messy.

on 6/9/2014 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

My search conitnues...
I thought this foundation looked great when I applied it, however a few hours later it oxidized to a dark orange. It also seemed to evaporate (?) from my nose -- it just disappeared. I tried two different shades, but I just couldn't get it to work.

on 6/7/2014 6:32:00 PM

I battle acne on my forehead way more than anywhere else, and when I saw this foundation I was pretty excited about its claims, so I decided to try it. This foundation feels really natural and gives a demi-matte finish on my skin, yet it covers all of my hyperpigmentation and acne flawlessly (I use a beautyblender to apply it). Also, I've been noticing that my acne and hyperpigmentation have reduced after this foundation, so I'm happy that this lives up to its claims ^^
This foundation also stays put all day when I set it with a translucent powder. The only thing that bothers me is that this product is pricier than any other foundation I've tried before.
I've been wanting to try Garnier's BB cream for Oily/Combination skin, so I don't think I'll be repurchasing this anytime soon. However, this is a great foundation for people battling acne :)

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

I recently just re-discovered this product at the bottom of my dusty manky make up bag that is stored away with all my other forgotten about make up (all my best make up goes on my dressing table in full glory for everyone to see :D ) I remember buying this product for a friend’s wedding as I was a bridesmaid and wanted a good foundation. After going to a Clinique counter as I know they are good for the skin, the lady picked out shade ‘honey’ for me and off I went happy with my purchase, I wore it for my friends wedding and it came up beautifully in photo’s but then that was it, I think I must of forgotten about it. So anyway after coming across this item I started using it after I had run out of my usual foundation (Clinque almost make up powder) and I must say I absolutely love this product :) it covers nicely (I use a stippling brush for even coverage) I hardly have to put any on and the foundation is very natural looking (little is more though and I like to apply this lightly) I then apply a bit of NARS Orgasm after, and although I am 31 weeks pregnant so I may just have a lovely glow anyway… I personally feel this foundation combined with the blush makes me look truly glowing and goddess like :) (I will have to have this armed in my bag ready for labour when I am sure it wont look as nice :)) I find the coverage stays all day (if set with powder) and I have actually found over a good 2 months of using this product that my skin looks incredibly even (as I can have a bit of a patchy looking face sometimes).. I would truly recommend this foundation to anyone, and I am a foundation junkie who has been known to try out a lot of products from drugstore to high end. I generally always stay around the Clinique line :) Anyway you will be happy to know that this product has moved from my manky make up bag to my only foundation sitting on my dressing table in full glory :D xx

on 5/23/2014 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Since i have very dry skin and psoriasis i thought this foundation would be perfect for me buts i was sadly disappointed. I tried it over several different primers including two of the Clinique superprimer range and i tried it under several powders, but it just wouldn't work. As soon as i would apply it using a beauty blender or a sigma brush it would cake and stick, and because my skin is so pale the lightest shade was so dark that all caking was instantly noticeable. I used it for about 6 weeks because i didn't want to give up on it, but i had to. After that time my skin didn't even feel nicer.

on 5/22/2014 12:39:00 AM

This makeup is amazing. I'm so bummed it doesn't come in any light shades because the formula is just perfect. I tried linen and alabaster. Linen was kind if yellow/ orangey and alabaster was just a hair too dark for me. I was forced to but another makeup that was twice the price and the finish is not as pretty as this clinique stuff. Maybe soon they'll have my shade again?