MAC Cremesheen Lipglass - Boy Bait

4.5

Hey guys, Iíve just made friend with MAC lipglass cremesheen and I immediately adored this product from the very first sight. Itís shiny but not too spark, wearable but not sticky. With a firm doe-foot applicator, this best MAC lipglass brings you a very creamy, soft, moisturizing and natural top layer. The color of MAC lipglass cremesheen is also very diverse. Regardless of your skin tone, your dress and style, you can find the best choice in nearly 20 pretty colors. And I chose for myself Peach coral Ė the extremely long lasting one. This color is a natural and polished finish. Thepeach shade can neutralize your whole look. Itís not too sheer but impressive enough to show your lips up in summer. Most of best MAC lipglass have fragrance and so does Richer, Lusher. Its smell is lovely, not overwhelming but very bearable. You can go to You can go here to read moreand chose the one that your boyfriend loves ,too.

on 8/19/2011 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this tube of gloss. It's my go to for a nice nude lip with smoky eyes or if I just want a wash of shine on my lips. It's a bit sticky but nothing that's unbearable. I do find the applicator a bit flimsy but more so with the eariler bottles. The most recent one I picked up had a better applicator so maybe I just had a crappy one b4. Overall if you want a nice gloss that stays on pretty much for over 3 hours I say pick this up.

on 6/30/2011 1:09:00 AM

The perfect nudish pink gloss that looks good over many lipsticks. Not as thick and sticky as many of the other Mac glosses and still has the signature vanilla smell of all Mac lip products. Semi-sheer so this can be worn alone to slightly tone down my medium pigmented rosey pink lips if my eyes are more on the "heavy" side that day (which for me is putting eyeliner on the bottom waterline). Great staple lipgloss, would definitely repurchase over and over again.

on 6/23/2011 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I like MAC's Boy Bait Cremesheen. It gives me a natural sheer nude pink colour to my lips and the gloss feels comfortable on my lips without being too sticky unlike MAC's other lip gloss products such as lip glass. Also contains a little bit of silvery shimmer which is barely noticeable. I wear it on its own to give my lips a little colour or sometimes over a nude lipstick such as MAC's Viva Glam Gaga 2 if I need a more opaque nude. Unfortunately, this product really costs a lot. Packaging gives the impression of a lot more product than it actually contains.

on 5/1/2011 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a pale, peachy-pink gloss without shimmer. The cremesheen formula is nice in that it is not sticky, it's slightly creamy, and offers a bit of shine without a high-gloss finish.

This is quite sheer, so works best as an enhancing gloss or finishing layer to a lined lip with a nude or pink lip color. I find that it makes my thin lips look a bit bigger, which is a plus.

I love pairing this with Myself or Viva Glam GaGa lipsticks to enhance their colors.

If you're looking for a highly pigmented lip gloss, this isn't a good pick. But if you're looking for a subtle gloss for wear on its own or a nice topping for a lip color, this is a really nice purchase.

on 4/19/2011 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love Boy Bait. It's one of my top go-to's when I can't decide what to wear.

The MAC Cremesheen lipglasses are my favorite lipglosses, I think... the formula is always so nice. They just glide on your lips, not too sticky, long lasting, amazing smell. Boy Bait is pretty sheer, it's a pinky nude and not all that pigmented. I like it for layering over pink or nude lipsticks, or even on its own it's nice. It's a good standard to have in your collection. Would repurchase.

on 4/16/2011 7:47:00 PM

I really really wanted to like this, and based on the reviews I thought I would love it. I thought it was a little too expensive, but I splurged anyway. It's not a bad lipgloss, just not quite what I was thinking. I was hoping it would be more opaque and nude, but it's actually almost the color of my lips and really appears to just enhance them, but nothing special.

on 4/16/2011 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I adore Cremesheen Glasses - if you're not familiar with them, they're very comfortable to wear, non-sticky, and they have the heavenly signature MAC scent. As for the Boy Bait shade - it's really a nude, and nothing more. It doesn't show up as any particular colour on my lips, just shine. I prefer the pinker Cremesheen Glasses, but a nude like this has its place in my stash as well.

on 4/11/2011 1:36:00 PM

Boy Bait is a really lovely nude gloss. It works well on its own, and I love it layered over peachy-nude lipsticks, like MAC Marquise 'd. It has a great consistency, and the right amount of shine. However, I will not be repurchasing Boy Bait, or any other cremesheen glass for that matter. These are currently priced at $18.50 USD for 0.09 oz., making the price per ounce a whopping $205.56. In comparison, the price per oz of a regular MAC lip glass is $85.29 ($14.50 for .17 oz.) I find this to be a ridiculously poor value from a brand like MAC, and would much rather spend my money on something like a Chanel glossimer, which would have a price per oz. of $150.00 ($28.50 for .19 oz.) Disappointing, because I do really like Boy Bait - just not enough that I would be willing to spend that much money on so little product.

on 3/30/2011 2:53:00 PM

I use this and the shade Fashion Whim (which is a little lighter and more beige & opaque) interchangeably every single day. These glosses are just amazing. Makes healthy lips look healthier, plumper and moisturized. Never discontinue, MAC!
UPDATE: my MAC MUA just told me this shade was being discontinued. So disappointing. Buy backups now if you love this!

on 3/2/2011 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I love MACs cremesheen glass! It's not as sticky as their tinted lipglass! I usually just wear this on its own! Recently though, I have applying this on top of my nude l/s(MAC Cherish) for more of a dramatic nude lip effect. I will definitely repurchase since it can go with so many looks!

Popular Lip Glosses