October 25, 2014 | 1867 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme Cup

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by fluffmonsta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it's a great all round lipstick except for me, it emphasized the lines in my lips. I have quite deep lines on my top lip though, so perhaps its only me that's abnormal, haha.

conversely amplified cremes (blankety, for example) do NOT emphasize any of those lines. wish I could wear this more often but it takes some amount of prepping and priming my lips (exfoliate, condition, lip primer) for me to wear this well. due to the extra trouble, I don't wear it often. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by mackenzielovesmac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is the perfect all around pink. It goes with most skin tones and it has the perfect amount of nude in it mixed with pink. The only thing about this product, is you do have to reapply a lot throughout the day but that's only because it is a cremesheen. Over all, this is a great lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 10:09:00 AM More reviews by Leahapril21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

My absolute favourite lipstick. This is the first MAC l have ever bought and have bought it many times since. I'm a huge fan of pale, nudie-pink lipstick shades and this is just perfection. Beautiful on it's own, or for a bit more definition, MAC's "Barely There" lipliner. Suits me well as I'm fair (NC15-20) but if you find that pale lipsticks suit you then this is the one to go for! Lovely creamy formula, and very long lasting, you have to buy Creme Cup!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by PeonyRed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think that with colors like these, not only your skin shade matters (light - dark), but your undertone. In that way, Creme Cup could be a real hit or miss. For me, it is definitely a hit. I am very pale with a cool undertone, and this light, cool toned pink is my version of a nude lip. Anything beige looks brown on me, but this manages to give me that soft, muted lip I was looking for. It's also creamy, opaque, and smells like vanilla cupcakes. That, mixed with the name, makes this absolutely delicious and fun to wear! It's so easy, every-day, and is one of my most worn lipsticks.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2014 3:49:00 AM More reviews by Giulylove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Hate the colour, it makes me look like a corpse. Too pale for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by BeautySis

Love love love this lipstick! Finally gave into the hype and purchased my first MAC lipstick and I'm so glad I did! better than any other lipstick I've owned an I adore this colour =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 1:43:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to have Angel, and I hated it. But, surprisingly I knew I wanted to replace it with its "dupe" Creme Cup. It is sooo much better than Angel. CC has a subtle cool undertone to it, and it's a really pretty light pink nude color that would work for all skin tones. It has a Cremesheen finish, so it's slightly creamy, and comfortable to wear. It's semi-opaque, and lasts about four-five hours on me. I have one nude nude-Myth, one coral nude-Coral Bliss, and this is the only pink nude I have found that I love. A must have lipstick for fair skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2014 1:46:00 AM More reviews by asherzoby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i heard so much about MAC lipsticks that i want to love this.
But sorry, i can't! it just does not look right sitting on my lips. Perhaps the colour is too beigey or strong and the texture is not right. This makes it look like i smeared some crayon on my lips which is NOT the look i am going for. The colour is also too stark against my asian NC 25 skin. I am not sure if its just me coz i know some asian like beautifymeh loves this, but this just does not work on me. I am chinese with yellow skin tones so perhaps that is why?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by jovanamercepx

This lipstick has such an amazing creamy texture and the colour is a perfect nudey-pink. The lasting power isn't too good and it is very expensive (well for a lipstick) Over all I adore this and it is my favourite in my collection by far, it is worth the £15!!:-)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Rubymm

I don't think this lipstick compliments me! It looks a bit orangy and beigey and that's not what I was looking for I was looking for a pale pink nude that would compliment me but this unfortunately wasn't it and I'm really sad because it's so expensive for a lipstick! really dont like this