July 23, 2014 | 1841 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme Cup

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by ElizBehrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I went to MAC looking for a simple pink nude. The lady there was rushing me, so I felt like that I HAD to buy that one right that minute. It is a very Barbie, bubblegum pink shade. This would absolutely fantastic for darker skin tones, no doubt. But for me, this is just way too pink. Too Barbie for my skin tone, I look stupid with this shade on. BUT if I mix this with a nude shade...it's perfect. Otherwise, way too pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:00:00 AM More reviews by tallulahlm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A+, 100%, gold star. For a long time I gave up on neutral pinks because they washed out my skin tone and made me look like I was wearing concealer on my lips (many of you ladies with medium, olive or dark complexions know exactly what I mean) but Creme Cup won me over. It has just enough color to avoid the aforementioned ghostly look while still being completely wearable for everyday. It works with both smoky and natural eyes, giving a subtle, finished look to any style. It's not fussy and doesn't require careful application. Luscious, moisturizing texture (aka totally kissable). And it doesn't flake or wear off like some fussy lipsticks do. I bought Creme cup on a whim but it's become my go-to lipstick. Go. Run. Buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by adeballesteros

I Love this color! Looks amazing! Just what I was looking for in a pink lip!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Natashaaxo

This is the first MAC lipstick I've ever purchased and it is the lipstick that has made me fall in love with the MAC brand. This light pink color is great for everyday make-up!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Hannah743

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Unfortunately, this lipstick is just not for me. As gorgeous as it looks in the tube, when I took it home and applied it I was highly disappointed. I'm an NC20 with very dark brown hair and green eyes, so maybe it just doesn't fit well with that combination. However, I feel I can get away with it if I apply a lightly pigmented peachy-pink lipgloss on top and ill definitely be doing this often to make sure I get my use out of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by JenasMakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love the color on my pale skin! It's just beautiful! The only reason I took away one lippy is because it just doesn't last that long. Maybe I'm doing something wrong because i can't get this color to last more than 30 mins at max! For a warning don't use the two faced lip insurance with this lol I tried it to see if it would make it last long and there's something about the ingredients in this and the two faced lip insurance that don't mix well I ended up with what felt (and looked) like pink glue. Never again. I can always get my Mac St Germain to last forever! Like 6-8 hours yes the color dies down a little but I like that and it's not so dramatic which is a good thing sometimes. Anyways I do love this and I will re buy but just wish it lasted longer! For the price and how much I have to re apply I go through this lip stick pretty fast.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by babyblue59

Obsessed. This creamy nude-pink is the perfect everyday lipstick that looks natural but also kind of sexy. Angel has always been my favorite lipstick but Creme Cup is slowly taking it's place. This lipstick also looks great with literally any lip gloss on top. My favorites to wear with this are NYX's Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee, Revlon's Pango Peach lip gloss, and Revlon's Kiss Me Coral lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by AldenC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this lipstick. It's a perfect nude pink on me, kind of like a "my lips only better" natural look. It keeps them moisturized and has a nice shine. I highly recommend getting this. It's great for a natural everyday look or to do with a smokey eye.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Pr33tyKaptain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Grey

mac is either a hit or miss with me, and this is definaltey a miss. the color on me is a ugly purple color, instead of the pink i want it to be. maybe because i have a cool, fair complexion and i tried to make this work with subculture lipliner but it's a miss. i will gladly be returning this back to mac

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by PShanahan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

I'm a bit 'meh' about this one. The colour is great with my NW10 complexion but it has terrible staying power. Won't buy again