September 1, 2014 | 1116 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Iriana74

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite liquid liner, so easy to apply, so pigmented and so resistant. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Yogigirl6187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't get why this product has such bad reviews. My packaging looks slightly different, idk if mine is older or newer because the last time I purchased it was probably the end of last year. This stuff is SO pigmented. It is very black and glides on so easily. It does not smudge and I have extremely oily eyelids. It is also easy to apply

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by zrwr00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I was very excited to try this product and had been eyeing it for a LONG time, I just hate buying eye products but this month through recieving makeup to review in the mail, friends/gifts and the one I bought in the beginning of july I now have 6. I am happy I didn't read the reviews before I purchased because I actually really like it. It isn't my best so I didn't give it a four but it is in the top few of my liquid liners. It is very fluid and is not dry at all. It has an even application and is realllllly easy to apply. It also dries fast so if i blink it doesnt get all over my eyelid like some of my other liquid liners. The lasting power is pretty good too. It doesnt fade or flake away. I am glad to have this product in my collection and I would most likely repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by x0nida0x

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

this product seems to work just fine for me... i agree the line is slightly faint but it is quite visible and clearly black... just not screaming jet black. application could not be easier, it's just like drawing on your eye with a marker! it dries fast enough for me and i've had my pen for a year. i use it about once a month but that's just because i only put on eyeliner occasionally. however i wouldn't repurchase only because i want to try something new!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 3:30:00 AM More reviews by payjark

This is a big $10 rip off! The pen applies so unevenly and faint. It doesn't stay on at all and you have to almost gouge your eyes out just to show any color! I'm going to return this to Target ASAP because I have bought way better liquid liners at the DS

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by wonderlandnails

I love pen style liquid liners, I prefer a marker style or a brush like tip. This one has a marker style tip which works really well. I have the black one and I find it to be really opaque, it isn't the blackest liner around but it works well for me. I have been using this almost daily for the last 6 months and it is just now starting to run out. It goes on really smoothly, it is very easy to get a thin or thick line with this one and it last all day long. Like does not budge till I remove it, it doesn't smear or run under my eyes either. I have not irritation with this either and I am a contact wearer so that is saying something! I do wish the tip was bit thinner because I don't like a really thick line near my inner corner but if I am careful I can usually get a pretty thin line. Overall I really like this one and I would repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by MellyRocker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love liquid liners cuz they don't fade like my pencils do.
It was my first pen-maker-liner. It's not as striking as I thought it would be as far as color intensity, but it's sufficient. I'm no good at applying liner on my top lids in general; needless to say sometimes the maker skips at the top of the line [hard to explain] and doesn't leave a clean finish, but it's fixable and workable.
Overall it's pretty good, if not a liiiiiiiittle more expensive than I'd like to spend on a liner. [I got it for $8.] It lasts as long as I think any liner would [without being primed first].

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by AnnevieC

I love Revlon. But I'm disappointed with their eyeliners.. The revlon colorstay liquid eyepen in blackest black is my FIRST ever liquid liner. I bought the pen type for easy application, but then after a while, i started having trouble applying it because the ink starts oozing at the sides and not on the tip... plus, i was never satisfied with the intensity of its color... most of the time, i just apply liner and some mascara (since i have really short and not so much eyelashes) i expected it to give me the effect i wanted...unfortunately it did not. and worse, it doesn't last too long, i had to re-apply it twice or thrice in a day.. Needless to say, I never repurchased. :-(

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by adhisty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I really love my revlon colorstay pencil liner, it's very black and glides on easily although it doesn't stay long but i have oily eyelids so i can't really complain. But this, I don't know. The color doesn't come from the tip of the pen which is really hard to put it on your eyelids evenly. The consistency is rather thick so it's kinda messy when you want to remove it. I'm so disappointed with this, I'd rather try another pen eyeliner even though it'll be more expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by cnaska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this eyeliner! Great convenient packaging and has a harder felt tip which is easy to control. Dries fast and does not smudge! My last liquid liner was the Maybelline Precise and I also use the Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil liner, the Body Shop rich brown pencil liner and all would smudge. The Revlon one doesn't, for some reason. Bought it for $11 and I think it's really worth the price.

Edit: Runs out of ink quite easily due to the packaging. Still decent but not as consistent or black as before. :(