October 1, 2014 | 1784 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power - Cream Wash

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by chocolaterocks12

I like how this cleanser makes my skin not feel dried out but still feel clean. however this product didn't improve my skin and I still broke out while using this product (although I'm pretty sure this specific product wasn't the cause). overall, this is nothing amazing and I wouldn't purchase again

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 4:45:00 AM More reviews by LilyLoves

I have been trying all sorts of products to clear the blackheads and clogged pores on my nose and chin. I decided to give this a try when I saw it at the drug store because it was inexpensive and I figured I had nothing to lose. LET ME TELL YOU it completely cleared the pores on my nose & chin within the 3rd day of use. In 2 days it also got rid of a cystic pimple that was erupting on my left cheek. I didn't expect much from this product, because overall Neutrogena products have never done anything for my skin. However, this product really gave me impressive results. I used the cream cleanser in combination with the OIL-FREE ACNE STRESS CONTROL Triple Action Toner. I am writing this in hopes that it can help someone else who has frequent breakouts like me. This product did amazing things for my skin; I really hope it can help another gal out there who is struggling with her skin :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by gloriamae

I like the product! it's not my favorite cleanser I've ever used.... but it's okay! I REALLY love the Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Scrub and I feel the cleanser is a nice pair.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by alyshabd94

I have been using this product for about two months now and I love the way it leaves my skin feeling so incredibly smooth and soft, and moisturised! (of course I moisturise after anyway). I usually have pretty clear skin, but I normally break out around my chin, but I am slowly noticing my skin is looking so much happier and healthier since using this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2012 1:24:00 AM More reviews by ariax

My skin is normally pretty easy to deal with, although it is oily around the T line and dry around my nose, upper lip area. Except once I started using this product, it got worse. I had ran out of face wash and didn't have one for a day or two, and got a few little spots, but then I bought this product and it got worse. I've only had this product for about a week now, and my whole forehead is oily and bumpy and around my nose is red and irritated, not to mention a few bumps on my face places where I've never had problems with. I used this product in hopes my acne would clear up, but instead, along with my skin, it got worse. I went to a friend's and used her drugstore face wash and my skin immediately felt better taking a break from the Neutrogena product. I was surprised, saying that I had used Neutrogena products before and was satisfied, but this product has been the exact opposite of what I need. Reading other people's reviews, I was also surprised I had disliked this product so much. But really, I guess it depends on skin type. But I, however, would not recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by xogabrielle

Not a good product to wash off makeup since it doesn't lather. Doesn't dry out my skin too bad, and makes it kinda soft actually. It's decent and has a tingling feeling which is great for the morning time. If you have minor breakouts, this will be great. It's about $7 so it's pretty cheap but it's a bit difficult to find. I don't have much use for it since I found my new HG.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by tigergirly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Everything about this product shouldn't work for me- low ratings, creaminess, doesn't completely remove makeup- but it really does. There's something magical about it that makes my skin perfectly happy and clear. I used this for years and was lured away by fancier products with lofty claims. My adult acne became terrible. In desperation, I reached for this old fave and it came through again. After months of breakouts, within three days my skin became clear. I use a toner afterwards and to remove what makeup is left behind. Yet, it still works better than thorough cleansers! I can't explain it, so I'll just be grateful. I have mature combination skin that reacts to stress and products. Perhaps this product is better suited for reviewers like me. I love this and won't stray until it's discontinued! UPDATE: Still loving this dependable old gem, but I found a better solution for nighttime makeup removal- the Stress Control scrub. I use the scrub at night and the cream wash in the morning. Surprisingly still the best cleansers for my 30s acne-prone, combination skin! Beats everything from Skinceuticals and Estee Lauder.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by FallenWish

I didn't expect much from this product, because overall Neutrogena's products have never done anything for me. However, this product gave me impressive results. I can only use salicylic acid on my chin/nose area (which I discovered recently) and this product rose to the occassion. It took out most of my zit bumps ( I don't know what they're actually called, they're just these neutral toned bumps I get) and pustules eventually stopped coming altogether. I love this product and it keeps all of my acne at bay. I usually wash when I get out of the showers in the morning and I follow up with Aveeno moisturizer. Amazing!

UPDATE: I've been straying away from harsh products recently and when I used this product, it actually broke my skin out. :( I don't use this anymore. It just stopped working and it actually seemed to make things worse.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Shadow13

Ok, so I bought this product about 2 months ago. I washed my face with it for about 2 days until I noticed I had started to break out. I don't usually break out lots but now that I have used this I always break out. It is the worst cleanser I have EVER used :( so 2 months later I'm still trying to get rid of what this has done to me :( DO NOT BUY THIS! I beg you

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 3:14:00 AM More reviews by avysaur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my absolute favorite cleaner. It leaves my skin feeling so amazing and clean. It gradually helps my acne, but my acne isn't very bad. It's great for taking off makeup and oil.

Pros
-Leaves skin feeling nice
-Smells good
-Isn't very harsh
-Gentle, my skin is a mix between sensitive and dry
-Works okay against acne, helps a bit, didn't make it any worse

Cons
-Sort of need a quarter sized amount for your entire face, so it goes quickly
-Doesn't work fast enough

It's a great cleanser, definitely recommend it to everyone.