April 19, 2014 | 877 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power - Cream Wash

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by FallenWish

I didn't expect much from this product, because overall Neutrogena's products have never done anything for me. However, this product gave me impressive results. I can only use salicylic acid on my chin/nose area (which I discovered recently) and this product rose to the occassion. It took out most of my zit bumps ( I don't know what they're actually called, they're just these neutral toned bumps I get) and pustules eventually stopped coming altogether. I love this product and it keeps all of my acne at bay. I usually wash when I get out of the showers in the morning and I follow up with Aveeno moisturizer. Amazing!

UPDATE: I've been straying away from harsh products recently and when I used this product, it actually broke my skin out. :( I don't use this anymore. It just stopped working and it actually seemed to make things worse.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Shadow13

Ok, so I bought this product about 2 months ago. I washed my face with it for about 2 days until I noticed I had started to break out. I don't usually break out lots but now that I have used this I always break out. It is the worst cleanser I have EVER used :( so 2 months later I'm still trying to get rid of what this has done to me :( DO NOT BUY THIS! I beg you

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 3:14:00 AM More reviews by avysaur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my absolute favorite cleaner. It leaves my skin feeling so amazing and clean. It gradually helps my acne, but my acne isn't very bad. It's great for taking off makeup and oil.

Pros
-Leaves skin feeling nice
-Smells good
-Isn't very harsh
-Gentle, my skin is a mix between sensitive and dry
-Works okay against acne, helps a bit, didn't make it any worse

Cons
-Sort of need a quarter sized amount for your entire face, so it goes quickly
-Doesn't work fast enough

It's a great cleanser, definitely recommend it to everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Sabsumaiya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like it. I break out at a particular time during the month, (yes, THAT time). Normally it's like about 4-5 on my forehead. I have been using this for a couple of months now roughly, and last month, I didn't break out before "that" happened. I did break out once, one above my eyebrow, but that's it. I think it might be working. I like the creamy consistency, feels really nice when I cleanse. And it's not drying at all, I was really hesitant to try an "acne" wash, for fear that it would be drying. Overall, a good basic cleanser. If you have severe acne, it won't clear up anything, nor prevent it. But if you break out occassionally, ESPECIALLY at a particular time, I think it works. My friend uses it, who also has dry-acne prone skin, and she said it helps her as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by ItsAClove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was feeling hopeful about this product because I do stress and I thought that maybe this could be the product to finally clear my skin up. No luck whatsoever. :( I only used it for 2 days and only washed my face with it 3 times during that period (the usual day and night thing) and I got scared because I started getting little bumps all over my face, mostly in my cheek/chin area. I returned it and went back to my normal routine but the bumps wouldn't go away. 2 weeks later I started picking at them and most of them finally disappeared. I know picking is bad, but it was the only way for them to come off (even exfoliating didn't work!). However, it has been a month after I started using it and 5% of the bumps are still there :( It makes me sad :(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Beautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used this for a while along with the 3 in 1 hydrating acne treatment. The only thing I liked about this was the tingly feeling it gives. My face did not feel clean after using ths. Even using this with my Clarisonic my face still did not feel clean & it left me feeling like I had a film over my skin. It did nothing for my acne. This was overall a complete waste for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by umitsanita

this is my favourite cleanser! it feels so amazing and rich on your face and it makes it feel really clean. it made most of my acne go away which is really good. definately gonna keep buying this!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by nasnli

Pros:
-removes dirt
-does not overdry skin
-leaves skin feeling refreshed

I use this when my skin feels like it could do without a lather

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by alexaober

I like the smell and how it looks but it really didn't do anything for my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2012 8:56:00 AM More reviews by Erinjpvanzyl

I had a little acne on my forehead and decided to try this wash. It felt nice and cold on my face, but the more i used it the worse my acne got. It turned little spots in to the rocky mountains, it did no good, and made everything worse. DO NOT BUY