July 31, 2014 | 1082 users online

Eyeliner - Neutrogena - Nourishing Eye Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by hip2Bsquare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great eyeliner! It glides on very smoothly and lasts for a very long time. It's also the only eyeliner pencil I could find without parabens, and the color Spiced Chocolate is beautiful. It comes off if you touch it, but otherwise lasts a very long time. Very pleased.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by ItsAClove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First eyeliner ever to not irritate my eyes!! I've tried 2 different liners before this and my first one turned my eyes bloodshot red (allergic reaction) & the other one felt like it dried out my eyes. I don't use eyeliner that much, but I like making time for this occasionally. It goes on extremely smooth and has very good pigmentation. I will buy this again & again until I want to try something different, but it's scary when you don't know if your eyes will react badly from it, so I'll keep it safe.
EDIT: Only cons I would have about this product that it does crease for me after a few hours and a lot of it disappears when I curl my lashes afterwards, but I'm still using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by christinadanise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is great. I can get it to last awhile if I set it with some black eyeshadow, however, it's still not very long at all and find myself touching it up after about six hours.

Still a great eyeliner, as it doesn't irritate my eyes and glides on smoothly for a quick and neat application.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by loveasianbeauty

Has anyone tried Trish McEvoy Lash Enhancing Eye Liner before? I'm very curious if it really grows eyelashes ...

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2011 5:37:00 PM More reviews by knichols5895

This eyeliner goes on smoothly and doesn't irritate my eyes, but it doesn't last long at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by NurseKaren

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in all the colorls. I work 16 hour shifts and it does not migrate or give me dark circles. Working those long shifts, I need a liner that works for me and with me!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Illiamai

So I got this in spiced chocolate and I really like the look of it when I use it. Sadly, it does smudge a bit and disappears after a while on it's own. It's just your basic eyeliner. I do love how it's a bit creamy and smooth. Yeah, the sharpener doesn't work that great. I do love how when I take it off, it doesn't leave my face all dark looking.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Becky12

I got this in spiced chocolate. This is really soft stuff, so it glides on nicely. The sharpener they built into the other end is a nice idea, but this product is so soft that it's useless. I like to smudge my eyeliner and although this comes with a smudging tip, it doesn't smudge all that much. I have almay and maybelline eyeliners that work better in that department, so I won't be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 2:40:00 AM More reviews by kawatan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this liner! Got it in Cosmic Black. Glides on so smooth and creamy, and one coat gives the natural-but-defined look I'm after. The little sharpener inside is genius, too. Love love love!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by quetzibang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this eyeliner! Bought it in black, it has a tiny bit of shimmer, but not too much. It takes several swipes to get it a dark, true black, but because this liner is so creamy and smooth, it's not a problem. What I love about this liner most is its staying power. I used to think i had dark circles under my eyes until I realized my previous eyeliner was migrating and settling under my eyes. This eyeliner stays put all day! Also, it's very easy to get a thin line with this liner, not only because it's easy to apply, but the "smudger" on the end helps wipe away any color you don't want. Highly recommended.