November 27, 2014 | 953 users online

Eyeliner - Neutrogena - Nourishing Eye Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Fiju

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is one of my favorite drugstore eyeliners. The price is good. It glides right on, and the other end of the stick that creates a smokey eye is great. It made my smokey eye look effortless and not too extreme. It'll definitely be used up very quickly considering how easy it makes the application process, so be prepared to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2011 8:10:00 PM More reviews by dachua

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted a navy liner, I have been using the Physician's Formula pencils, but they come in sets of three, I already have two black ones and didn't want to buy another set just to get navy. The color I bought is called Twilight Blue, I think. It's almost navy, exactly what I wanted. By the time I went to take my MU off tonight, practically everything had worn off--except for this liner! I still had perfectly lined eyes.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by BellaDama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Okay so I love this eyeliner. It goes on very smooth and it doesnt smuge off or anything and its so easy to take off. Im in love with this eyeliner its light and good for an every day look. And the packing is pretty cool because on the back of it , it has these tips on how to do a smokey look and then a casual look. thumps up for this product.!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by hip2Bsquare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great eyeliner! It glides on very smoothly and lasts for a very long time. It's also the only eyeliner pencil I could find without parabens, and the color Spiced Chocolate is beautiful. It comes off if you touch it, but otherwise lasts a very long time. Very pleased.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by ItsAClove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First eyeliner ever to not irritate my eyes!! I've tried 2 different liners before this and my first one turned my eyes bloodshot red (allergic reaction) & the other one felt like it dried out my eyes. I don't use eyeliner that much, but I like making time for this occasionally. It goes on extremely smooth and has very good pigmentation. I will buy this again & again until I want to try something different, but it's scary when you don't know if your eyes will react badly from it, so I'll keep it safe.
EDIT: Only cons I would have about this product that it does crease for me after a few hours and a lot of it disappears when I curl my lashes afterwards, but I'm still using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by christinadanise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is great. I can get it to last awhile if I set it with some black eyeshadow, however, it's still not very long at all and find myself touching it up after about six hours.

Still a great eyeliner, as it doesn't irritate my eyes and glides on smoothly for a quick and neat application.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by loveasianbeauty

Has anyone tried Trish McEvoy Lash Enhancing Eye Liner before? I'm very curious if it really grows eyelashes ...

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2011 5:37:00 PM More reviews by knichols5895

This eyeliner goes on smoothly and doesn't irritate my eyes, but it doesn't last long at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by NurseKaren

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in all the colorls. I work 16 hour shifts and it does not migrate or give me dark circles. Working those long shifts, I need a liner that works for me and with me!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Illiamai

So I got this in spiced chocolate and I really like the look of it when I use it. Sadly, it does smudge a bit and disappears after a while on it's own. It's just your basic eyeliner. I do love how it's a bit creamy and smooth. Yeah, the sharpener doesn't work that great. I do love how when I take it off, it doesn't leave my face all dark looking.