August 22, 2014 | 1958 users online

Eyeliner - Neutrogena - Nourishing Eye Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by BellaDama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Okay so I love this eyeliner. It goes on very smooth and it doesnt smuge off or anything and its so easy to take off. Im in love with this eyeliner its light and good for an every day look. And the packing is pretty cool because on the back of it , it has these tips on how to do a smokey look and then a casual look. thumps up for this product.!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by hip2Bsquare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great eyeliner! It glides on very smoothly and lasts for a very long time. It's also the only eyeliner pencil I could find without parabens, and the color Spiced Chocolate is beautiful. It comes off if you touch it, but otherwise lasts a very long time. Very pleased.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by ItsAClove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First eyeliner ever to not irritate my eyes!! I've tried 2 different liners before this and my first one turned my eyes bloodshot red (allergic reaction) & the other one felt like it dried out my eyes. I don't use eyeliner that much, but I like making time for this occasionally. It goes on extremely smooth and has very good pigmentation. I will buy this again & again until I want to try something different, but it's scary when you don't know if your eyes will react badly from it, so I'll keep it safe.
EDIT: Only cons I would have about this product that it does crease for me after a few hours and a lot of it disappears when I curl my lashes afterwards, but I'm still using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by christinadanise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is great. I can get it to last awhile if I set it with some black eyeshadow, however, it's still not very long at all and find myself touching it up after about six hours.

Still a great eyeliner, as it doesn't irritate my eyes and glides on smoothly for a quick and neat application.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by loveasianbeauty

Has anyone tried Trish McEvoy Lash Enhancing Eye Liner before? I'm very curious if it really grows eyelashes ...

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2011 5:37:00 PM More reviews by knichols5895

This eyeliner goes on smoothly and doesn't irritate my eyes, but it doesn't last long at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by NurseKaren

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in all the colorls. I work 16 hour shifts and it does not migrate or give me dark circles. Working those long shifts, I need a liner that works for me and with me!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Illiamai

So I got this in spiced chocolate and I really like the look of it when I use it. Sadly, it does smudge a bit and disappears after a while on it's own. It's just your basic eyeliner. I do love how it's a bit creamy and smooth. Yeah, the sharpener doesn't work that great. I do love how when I take it off, it doesn't leave my face all dark looking.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Becky12

I got this in spiced chocolate. This is really soft stuff, so it glides on nicely. The sharpener they built into the other end is a nice idea, but this product is so soft that it's useless. I like to smudge my eyeliner and although this comes with a smudging tip, it doesn't smudge all that much. I have almay and maybelline eyeliners that work better in that department, so I won't be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 2:40:00 AM More reviews by kawatan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this liner! Got it in Cosmic Black. Glides on so smooth and creamy, and one coat gives the natural-but-defined look I'm after. The little sharpener inside is genius, too. Love love love!