Revlon Super Lustrous Matte - Really Red

4.7

Isononyl Isononanoate, Trioctyldodecyl citrte, Ozokerite, Silica, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Paraffin, Microcrystalline wax, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol esters, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythityl tetrethylhexanoate, Aloe Barbadensis leaf extract, Synthetic wax, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol. May contain: [ /-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, (CI 77891) Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) Red 7 Lake (CI 15851), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) Red 27 Lake (CI 17200) Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15895)] 21919

on 10/28/2013 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

love it! I'm a red girl at heart and this is gorgeous on my olive skin as well as my pale friend. love it's smooth consistency as well! have 2 of these at all times!

This lipstick is great. It has as a blue base which makes it perfect for cold toned skins - the look is more 30's and 40's rather than the bright cherry 50's style red. It is matte but doesn't lack moisture, can be worn smudged on with finger for less of an evening look and coated with gloss. I have fairly thin lips but I often skip liner with this, long lasting and looks good against teeth without making them yellow. Would make an ideal first lipstick for someone looking to explore red shades for the first time.

The black and silver tube is pretty, although i'd prefer a vintage looking case to match the lovely colour inside.

Definitely recommend this.

on 10/18/2013 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Makeup Alley reviewers, you did not dissapoint me! This is the most AMAZING red!
I can't stop looking in the mirror and admiring this on my lips. I'm a medium, olivey tan, and a lot of reds make me look dark and yellowy. Not this!
I wanted a TRUE, STRIKING, SUPER SEXY RED, and I've found it ~ Gonna go buy another for backup!

on 10/16/2013 6:23:00 PM

This is an amazing, classic lipstick! The red is THE perfect shade of red and it is universally flattering (it looks good on me during the summer with tan skin and in the pale skinned winters). I love the matte finish on this because I feel like it looks more classic that way and it just looks better on me personally that way! It lasts a long time, especially with liner, and would even make a good stain if you just put a little on and rubbed it in! The packaging is great too because it looks more expensive than it is! Definitely recommend!

on 9/15/2013 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love love love

on 9/14/2013 10:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The Top 10 reasons I should throw out every red lipstick I own and just have this one:
1) Gorgeous neutral red on me--no orange, no pink--(am NW25 for reference)
2) Wonderfully matte, but not drying
3) Wearing power was exceptional through hours of eating/drinking
4) As it slightly diminished by 9, it wore off evenly
5) Paired well with Rimmel liner "1000 Kisses-#021 Red Dynamite"
6) Stayed put--did not slide off my lips, nor get on my teeth
7) The color is amazingly beautiful--so rich--so classic
8) Brightened face not in a harsh way, but in an easy-on-the-eyes way
9) The price was $4.99 at Walmart
10)This is hands down the best color, best texture, most wearable, timeless red lipstick I have worn at a very affordable price!

on 9/8/2013 4:03:00 PM

This is my first real red lipstick and also my first matte one. And I absolutely love it !! i was a bit reluctant about buying a matte lipstick but I'm super glad i got this one !!! the colour is lovely. The lipstick is very easy to apply on my lips and it stays on for a long while. It also keeps my lips moist, something i didn't really expect from a matte lipstick. I wasn't sure bout a revlon product as i was disappointed by their eyeshadows but this lipstick has won them points from my behalf. In all, i'm really pleased with my pick ... (can't wait for morning to apply and go to the Uni) :)

A wonderful true matte red lipstick. I think Revlon makes some of the best drugstore lipsticks and this one is no exception! The color pay off is incredible, and the product itself lasts a long time. Just make sure to prime or moisturize your lips before putting this on!

on 8/12/2013 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This lipstick is AMAZING. The minute I applied this lipstick I felt so sophisticated and glamorous. I have super dry lips and have always had trouble finding a lipstick that doesn't flake or sink into the creases of my lips. I'm just now exploring the lipstick world, and was scared to try such a bold color let alone a matte. It is extremely smooth when first applying and does not make your lips feel tight or dry. The color payoff is crazy fantastic for $7 (found at Ulta). The color is a deeper yet classic red that makes my teeth look so incredibly white. I'm fair-medium with cool undertones and blue eyes and it really makes my eyes pop as well! Can be a daytime as well as nighttime color. I can't believe it took me so long to finally snag this lipstick! HG red lipstick for sure!

on 7/29/2013 10:58:00 PM

Every woman should own one of these. Not drying, easy application, class red and dirt cheap for amazing quality.

Recommended for Medium Skin