Revlon Super Lustrous Matte - Really Red

4.7

Isononyl Isononanoate, Trioctyldodecyl citrte, Ozokerite, Silica, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Paraffin, Microcrystalline wax, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol esters, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythityl tetrethylhexanoate, Aloe Barbadensis leaf extract, Synthetic wax, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol. May contain: [ /-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, (CI 77891) Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) Red 7 Lake (CI 15851), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) Red 27 Lake (CI 17200) Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15895)] 21919

A wonderful true matte red lipstick. I think Revlon makes some of the best drugstore lipsticks and this one is no exception! The color pay off is incredible, and the product itself lasts a long time. Just make sure to prime or moisturize your lips before putting this on!

on 8/12/2013 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This lipstick is AMAZING. The minute I applied this lipstick I felt so sophisticated and glamorous. I have super dry lips and have always had trouble finding a lipstick that doesn't flake or sink into the creases of my lips. I'm just now exploring the lipstick world, and was scared to try such a bold color let alone a matte. It is extremely smooth when first applying and does not make your lips feel tight or dry. The color payoff is crazy fantastic for $7 (found at Ulta). The color is a deeper yet classic red that makes my teeth look so incredibly white. I'm fair-medium with cool undertones and blue eyes and it really makes my eyes pop as well! Can be a daytime as well as nighttime color. I can't believe it took me so long to finally snag this lipstick! HG red lipstick for sure!

on 7/29/2013 10:58:00 PM

Every woman should own one of these. Not drying, easy application, class red and dirt cheap for amazing quality.

on 7/29/2013 7:28:00 PM

Okay so I switch between this and MAC's 'Russian red' from day to day depending on how I feel, and honestly I find the quality of this just as good as my MAC lipstick, and it doesn't dry my lips no where near as much!

I highly recommend this lippie for anyone who is into the rockabilly/pinup look and is on a light budget for that classic vintage red lip.

The formula of this is great!
It's a blue based matte red, it goes on super creamy and doesn't bleed, and lasts a long time if you apply it with a liner.

Looove this stuff!!
Though it was a little pricey for a drugstore lippie, I think I paid 10-11 dollars at shoppers drug mart, it would probably be cheaper at Walmart!

on 7/16/2013 3:51:00 AM

I own a special stash of several of these babies because they are hands down ny fav DS lip product ever. They are a perfect red and make my teeth look pearly white. I love mattes and this does not dry my lips out at all! Even though my lips are very dry normally. I wish they didn't dc this! I don't want to order online when they run out at every store :/ only place I've found them is at Alberstons for twice the price Walmart had them! $4 normally but $8 there! Booooo...but worth the extra cost! They are still very cheap imo since I am a MAC lipstick lover. for the price of a MAC lippie i can score 2 of these. Pretty good :)

on 7/12/2013 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this to tide me over because i couldn't find my other Matte red lipstick (MAC's Ruby Woo). Although not the same shade and staying power as the latter, i have come to love this lipstick.
The lipstick has slightly orange undertones, i combine it with my maybelline lip liner (which has the blue undertones) and the colour i find is complementary to my "olive" skintone.
It is quite creamy matte so doesn't dry my lips like other lipsticks, at £7-£8 this a brilliant red and i will definitely repurchase.

on 7/1/2013 2:39:00 PM

Oh my goodness. Yes please. Prefect red color and lasts hours without touch ups. Loved.

on 6/27/2013 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Literally the most perfect, truest red for light/med skin tones.

on 5/15/2013 9:36:00 PM

I wouldn't usually spend this much on lipstick, as I'm not a huge lipstick wearer and I don't want to spend more than about 5 on a make up product I may or may not use.
However I had a gift voucher for Boots from Christmas and I thought I'd try it out and I would definitely repurchase this lipstick.
Its a perfect matte red colour and is has great staying power.

on 5/2/2013 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

loveeeee this lipstick.it's become my no go item when i work. and all my friends curious about lipstick that i use, when i said it's revlon so they're all buy this lipstick. red lips is hot. and really red lipstick it's so so so hotter. ahahaa i usually combine it with brown eyeshadow from naked palette. and voila! it's really stunning. also when i'm about to late to go to work and i need full make up for my job. just use one colour eyeshadow brown and use this lipstick. one minute emergency make up finished. and i looks like using full make up because this so attractive red lipstick. and the price is not expensive, it's so cheap. but it quite dry so i have to apply lip balm before applying it. but i love it

Popular Lipsticks