Revlon Super Lustrous Matte - Really Red

4.7

Isononyl Isononanoate, Trioctyldodecyl citrte, Ozokerite, Silica, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Paraffin, Microcrystalline wax, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol esters, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythityl tetrethylhexanoate, Aloe Barbadensis leaf extract, Synthetic wax, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol. May contain: [ /-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, (CI 77891) Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) Red 7 Lake (CI 15851), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) Red 27 Lake (CI 17200) Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15895)] 21919

on 10/16/2013 6:23:00 PM

This is an amazing, classic lipstick! The red is THE perfect shade of red and it is universally flattering (it looks good on me during the summer with tan skin and in the pale skinned winters). I love the matte finish on this because I feel like it looks more classic that way and it just looks better on me personally that way! It lasts a long time, especially with liner, and would even make a good stain if you just put a little on and rubbed it in! The packaging is great too because it looks more expensive than it is! Definitely recommend!

on 9/15/2013 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love love love

on 9/14/2013 10:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The Top 10 reasons I should throw out every red lipstick I own and just have this one:
1) Gorgeous neutral red on me--no orange, no pink--(am NW25 for reference)
2) Wonderfully matte, but not drying
3) Wearing power was exceptional through hours of eating/drinking
4) As it slightly diminished by 9, it wore off evenly
5) Paired well with Rimmel liner "1000 Kisses-#021 Red Dynamite"
6) Stayed put--did not slide off my lips, nor get on my teeth
7) The color is amazingly beautiful--so rich--so classic
8) Brightened face not in a harsh way, but in an easy-on-the-eyes way
9) The price was $4.99 at Walmart
10)This is hands down the best color, best texture, most wearable, timeless red lipstick I have worn at a very affordable price!

on 9/8/2013 4:03:00 PM

This is my first real red lipstick and also my first matte one. And I absolutely love it !! i was a bit reluctant about buying a matte lipstick but I'm super glad i got this one !!! the colour is lovely. The lipstick is very easy to apply on my lips and it stays on for a long while. It also keeps my lips moist, something i didn't really expect from a matte lipstick. I wasn't sure bout a revlon product as i was disappointed by their eyeshadows but this lipstick has won them points from my behalf. In all, i'm really pleased with my pick ... (can't wait for morning to apply and go to the Uni) :)

A wonderful true matte red lipstick. I think Revlon makes some of the best drugstore lipsticks and this one is no exception! The color pay off is incredible, and the product itself lasts a long time. Just make sure to prime or moisturize your lips before putting this on!

on 8/12/2013 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This lipstick is AMAZING. The minute I applied this lipstick I felt so sophisticated and glamorous. I have super dry lips and have always had trouble finding a lipstick that doesn't flake or sink into the creases of my lips. I'm just now exploring the lipstick world, and was scared to try such a bold color let alone a matte. It is extremely smooth when first applying and does not make your lips feel tight or dry. The color payoff is crazy fantastic for $7 (found at Ulta). The color is a deeper yet classic red that makes my teeth look so incredibly white. I'm fair-medium with cool undertones and blue eyes and it really makes my eyes pop as well! Can be a daytime as well as nighttime color. I can't believe it took me so long to finally snag this lipstick! HG red lipstick for sure!

on 7/29/2013 10:58:00 PM

Every woman should own one of these. Not drying, easy application, class red and dirt cheap for amazing quality.

on 7/29/2013 7:28:00 PM

Okay so I switch between this and MAC's 'Russian red' from day to day depending on how I feel, and honestly I find the quality of this just as good as my MAC lipstick, and it doesn't dry my lips no where near as much!

I highly recommend this lippie for anyone who is into the rockabilly/pinup look and is on a light budget for that classic vintage red lip.

The formula of this is great!
It's a blue based matte red, it goes on super creamy and doesn't bleed, and lasts a long time if you apply it with a liner.

Looove this stuff!!
Though it was a little pricey for a drugstore lippie, I think I paid 10-11 dollars at shoppers drug mart, it would probably be cheaper at Walmart!

on 7/16/2013 3:51:00 AM

I own a special stash of several of these babies because they are hands down ny fav DS lip product ever. They are a perfect red and make my teeth look pearly white. I love mattes and this does not dry my lips out at all! Even though my lips are very dry normally. I wish they didn't dc this! I don't want to order online when they run out at every store :/ only place I've found them is at Alberstons for twice the price Walmart had them! $4 normally but $8 there! Booooo...but worth the extra cost! They are still very cheap imo since I am a MAC lipstick lover. for the price of a MAC lippie i can score 2 of these. Pretty good :)

on 7/12/2013 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this to tide me over because i couldn't find my other Matte red lipstick (MAC's Ruby Woo). Although not the same shade and staying power as the latter, i have come to love this lipstick.
The lipstick has slightly orange undertones, i combine it with my maybelline lip liner (which has the blue undertones) and the colour i find is complementary to my "olive" skintone.
It is quite creamy matte so doesn't dry my lips like other lipsticks, at £7-£8 this a brilliant red and i will definitely repurchase.

Popular Lipsticks