January 30, 2015 | 1834 users online

Lipstick - Shiseido - Perfect Rouge Lipstick [all shades]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2011 9:23:00 AM More reviews by claudias

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

An amazing formula. One swipe and full creamy stay fast coverage. I am obsessed with this lipstick. Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2011 6:47:00 AM More reviews by Lilyscorner

I usually can't wear lipsticks because i have the most ridiculously dry chapped lips every time i do wear them. so i stick to balms and glosses. but this stuff is actually prettygood. it was really moisturising and the colour stays on after i've had lunch etc. liked it

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2011 5:52:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I love some of the things that Shiseido have in their line, but most of their products are just not suitable for me in general.
I got this Shiseido lipstick a while back and not too sure what the colour was, and honestly to me, there was just nothing special about the lipstick. Shiseido is probably more known for their skincare range rather then their makeup, and I guess that is why their makeup never really appealed to me. The colour range for these lipstick is mostly boring shades of reds and plums, nothing electrifying.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Embeth3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in two shades, Titian RS306 and Venetian Rose RS711 and I love them both.
The formula is great, very pigmented yet very light, almost weightless when applied. Lasts reasonably well and leaves a soft stain behind as it wears off - no dreaded ring of colour!
Absolutely no scent or taste, which is great. I don't mind some lipstick fragrances, but that chemically waxy "no fragrance" is plain nasty.
The packaging is great, the tube is really sleek and elegant, dark metallic purple metal. Very luxe! It has a slightly odd shape - like a square with rounded off corners with a shallow groove in each side. It's lovely to hold, as well as to look at.
The colours: Both are rose based shades (as designated by the RS code in the name, RD = Red, PK = Pink, BE = Beige, etc).
Titian RS306 is a lighter brighter neutral rose pink, not quite candy but still pinker than my normal lip colour.
Venetian Rose is a deeper, cooler, slightly lilac toned rose, very classy and sophisticated.
They look fairly similar in the tube but look very different when applied.
I intend to purchase Blush RD732 and possibly Roseate RD734 as well!
EDIT: Picked up Blush and OHMYGOODNESS! It is so, so pretty! It's red but it's not RED. It's an amazingly flattering shade, very neutral, slightly beige toned and not look-at-my-lips but has a bit more oomph than MLBB shades. Utterly gorgeous!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 11:50:00 AM More reviews by aerislina

PROS: More moisturizing than most lipsticks

CONS: Applies very sheer. For a lipstick, you'd think you'd get more coverage, but I guess that's a sheer lipstick for you. I know it said "Perfect Sheer" but I would've thought the color was at least buildable for full coverage. Guess not.

------------------------------------------------
UPDATE:
Okay, so it's been about 6 months or so since I've bought this and I'm pleasantly surprised that this is the lipstick that I KEEP COMING BACK TO. The color is beautiful, slightly pink, and sheer so it's matches your skin color perfectly. Also, this is probably the most moisturizing comfortable lipstick I've ever worn, next to Laura Mercier and Korres. It really is a beautiful lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2010 6:41:00 AM More reviews by YourCoff1nOrM1ne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are the best lipsticks I have ever used. I have a fair few mac ones but they pale in comparison now!

These are so hydrating and do not dry out your lips. The colour payoff is awesome and they last for a decent amount of time.

I own about 3 or 4 so far and will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2010 7:47:00 AM More reviews by Pinksatin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have got nr RD415... My second very red rouge! I love it because the pigment quality is great. Unfortunately it did not last very long. I will buy again because I love the creamy texture and the colors. I use lip brush for it..

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2010 5:54:00 AM More reviews by mamibg

Tried the PK331 which I think Its named DIVINE. Beautiful bright pink. Sorta has a veryyyy light mauve tone. Very creamy. Was about to spend the 25 bucks when my friend convinced me to find a dupe. We sure did! Found it in Sephora Lip Attitude Collection in Poetic Pink 07. This one seems more hydating than the shiseido version. It costs 12.00. Yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by indiangirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Sweet pea and Salon are my 2 favs. Love the creamy texture and colour payoff. Sweet Pea was my official return to lipstick after years of lipgloss and not going back again. Shseido does not make a lot of colours for dark tan skin so these are the only 2 colours that are great on me, the others are way too light or cool. In my opinion this lipstick has a better formula than Chanel's Rouge Coco but neither stay on long enough but I would rather keep re-applying these than lipbalm.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 1:08:00 AM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't know why this hasn't gotten better reviews--it's a great color! The name is a bit confusing, since it's not rouge at all. It's a light pink that I think goes really rather well with a smokey eye, love it!