July 28, 2014 | 1033 users online

Lipstick - Shiseido - Perfect Rouge Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2010 6:41:00 AM More reviews by YourCoff1nOrM1ne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are the best lipsticks I have ever used. I have a fair few mac ones but they pale in comparison now!

These are so hydrating and do not dry out your lips. The colour payoff is awesome and they last for a decent amount of time.

I own about 3 or 4 so far and will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2010 7:47:00 AM More reviews by Pinksatin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have got nr RD415... My second very red rouge! I love it because the pigment quality is great. Unfortunately it did not last very long. I will buy again because I love the creamy texture and the colors. I use lip brush for it..

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2010 5:54:00 AM More reviews by mamibg

Tried the PK331 which I think Its named DIVINE. Beautiful bright pink. Sorta has a veryyyy light mauve tone. Very creamy. Was about to spend the 25 bucks when my friend convinced me to find a dupe. We sure did! Found it in Sephora Lip Attitude Collection in Poetic Pink 07. This one seems more hydating than the shiseido version. It costs 12.00. Yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by indiangirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Sweet pea and Salon are my 2 favs. Love the creamy texture and colour payoff. Sweet Pea was my official return to lipstick after years of lipgloss and not going back again. Shseido does not make a lot of colours for dark tan skin so these are the only 2 colours that are great on me, the others are way too light or cool. In my opinion this lipstick has a better formula than Chanel's Rouge Coco but neither stay on long enough but I would rather keep re-applying these than lipbalm.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 1:08:00 AM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't know why this hasn't gotten better reviews--it's a great color! The name is a bit confusing, since it's not rouge at all. It's a light pink that I think goes really rather well with a smokey eye, love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2010 7:06:00 PM More reviews by susancrazymoco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just bought this lipstick yesterday, I got it in be310 and the color is amazing, it's a soft nude beige color, it makes my lips look so natural, the packaging is different but innovative, I love the formula is so creamy and gives my lips a satin finish, however it does not last all day, I Iove longwearing lipsticks. I had to apply this one three times a day. But i absolutely love this lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2009 4:53:00 PM More reviews by mkfashionplate

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this lipstick in pk303 (pink mesa) at Nordstrom! I was looking for the perfect my lips but better shade and I must admit that this wins hands down, total HG!! The color is to die for where my light skin is concerned and the wearability is just awesome!!! I have received so many compliments on this shade. Perfection....

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2009 7:59:00 PM More reviews by dtangled

This lipstick lasted through two sushi rolls, miso soup, a cucumber salad, and a cookie without budging even though I saw traces of it on the chopsticks. For how smooth and creamy the lipstick is, I was surprised it didnít come off more. The lipstick really has a very silky and luxurious feeling. I reapplied once in a 12-hour day even though my assistant told me I didnít need to (I really didnít need to).

I tried this lipstick in Dragon and the red was perfectly suited to my fair-medium skin tone. Best of all, one of the girls in my office told me that my red lips make me look skinner. How?! Who cares?

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2009 6:58:00 AM More reviews by pinknplush

I wanted to go for a neutral - pale look on my wedding day so I purchased the BE109 one.. and so far I love it! Ł This lipstick needs a good lip primer so the color appears truer.. the color I bought matches my skin best. You have to let it dry before swiping your favorite lip gloss as it easily gets wiped off. Staying power is okay but won't last that long. Also, you have to wear a tinted gloss with this as I looked all washed out on photos using a clear gloss. Will not repurchase.. still a long way to go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2009 6:05:00 PM More reviews by JU1CYY69

i have this in RD514 which is a cool toned true red. its absolutely beautiful. i'm usually the type of person to shy away from reds because i feel that my skin tone doesnt do well with red lipstick, but this one works so well with my olive skintone. i also thought i couldnt pull off cool toned lip colours (some made my lips look blue) but this lipstick proved me wrong. the lipstick formula is also really good. it doesnt accentuate any dry spots, even when i'm not using a lip balm, which is pretty amazing because i usually have chapped lips, but it does feel a bit more drying than other lipsticks like their shimmer ones. it also doesnt transfer too badly. the only thing i dont really like about this is the waxy taste i get in my mouth when i wear this. i know its lipstick and all, but i've never had this problem with any other lipstick i've used except for shiseido ones. i dont know why but that doesnt stop me from buying more of these amazing lipsticks.