October 26, 2014 | 1633 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Sin

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by erinbrittannyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh my, how I adore this primer... It gives such a beautiful champagne color for a base, which is a huge plus for me because of the colors I use. If you like the Naked Palette, you will love this. If you tend to go more to browns and pinks, this will be an amazing base! And the primer itself is outstanding! It lasts all day literally and has no creasing and no fallout! ADORE THIS PRIMER! Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This works just as well as the orginal UDPP, but can be used alone as a beautiful bronze wash. Shimmery, with just the right amount of tint. I like using this when I wear bronze/gold/browns/smokey looks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by MES

Another product that I have been lusting after forever, and finally decided to buy. I've used the original before, but was really drawn to this because it's pigmentation. I feel like my eyelids are a weird color, and I feel like this gives me an extra layer of coverage. I several shadows in this color family of taupe and champagne, and this is the perfect base for those. I also like that the color allows me to see where and how much primer I have on. I'm loving the squeeze tube as well. Always hated the doe foot applicator, just seemed unsanitary and wasteful. Being a liquid/cream in a tube also mean this product wont dry out like potted primers. Last by not least my pretty shimmery shadow looks just as good after 10 hours as it did when I applied in the morning. UDPP in Sin is an all around winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Kchong0728

I got this eyeshadow potion along with my Urban Decay limited edition vegan eyeshadows palette. I already have the regular eyeshadow potion and I love it. And this one is another favorite of mine!
This eyeshadow primer potion makes your eyeshadow last longer and better color blending. Besides that, the color is super pretty! The color "sin" works perfectly as a base eyeshadow for any golden metallic/neutral look.
To use this, I just dap some on lids and blend it in with a clean finger, preferably all the way up just below the brows.
I LOVE this product and I will definitely repurchase it! Urban Decay never fails me!

Location of purchase: Nordstrom Rack
Price: n/a

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by mtyt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have both the original and this one.. I find myself reaching for this one more though. i don't use eyeshadow often so i don't use it much, therefore price isn't a problem as a tube has been lasting me ages... overall i love it. can't find a problem. colour is good, very pigmented. most of the time i usually just put it all over my lid and inner corner, then put a lighter shadow in the inner corners, then i'm done.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

BEST PRIMER EVER. Primer potion is the best primer, obviously. This color "sin" is so beautiful. I like it even better than the original. It works just as well as the original and just gives a shimmery gold sheen. LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2013 11:31:00 AM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

I don't use this anymore because the color is way too cool/icy-looking for my skintone. I will always appreciate it for it being the product that triggered my simplistic go-to look for everyday wear. Pretty much, it's one of those products that brightens your eyes without looking like you're wearing eyeshadow (when worn alone, of course). I just add some liner and mascara, and I'm good to go. The product itself does last all day and doesn't crease, even when worn alone. Honestly, I'm not sure how to use this product anymore, so I won't be repurchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by emmako

Hands down the best eyeshadow primer I've ever tried in my life, and I've tried a lot. I love all the UD primer potion colours, but this colour suits best for my skintone. I read other reviews saying that the eyeshadow becomes flakey with this primer, but it only can happen with low quality eyeshadows. My very pigmented ones look perfect on the top of the UD primers, and it truly last for 24h without creasing, unlike the MAC one, I know because I tried and tested:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 7:54:00 AM More reviews by eileen08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I am in awe for this product! I have oily lids and I hated using eye shadow because of it. But now, after trying this primer, I don't know how I lived without it?:)) It is sparkly, you can use it on its own, or pop some colour on and it will stay all day long! Very happy with it, I will purchase one matte too:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Pinky911

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has a very silverish tint. It works pretty well to keep your eye shadow in place and from creasing. I'm not sure if it lasts all day, but certainly for several hours. Good investment for anyone that wears eye shadow. The only reason I will buy the original next time is because I think the silver cast conflicts with other eye shadow. Not very much, but enough to bug me a bit. This is a great product though.