July 30, 2014 | 1899 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Face Touch Up Stick

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2012 1:25:00 AM More reviews by funyun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I loved that this was a perfect match for my yellow undertone skin. However this barely lasts on my skin and then I will have to retouch again. I like the creamy consistency but I ran out of this too quickly. This did nothing to hide my acne scars. Because of the price I wouldn't purchase again. If the formula was more dense and longer lasting then maybe.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by katmu1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I carry this product in my purse for touch-ups. I like that it's portable and easy to blend. I wish this had a little bit more coverage and lasted longer than 3-4 hours on me. I don't use this undereye, only for blemishes or discoloration.

I have this in Porcelain and it's a good match so that's a plus. I marked that I would repurchase but I would love to find something similar with a bit more coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2012 12:34:00 AM More reviews by hyim521

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using Bobbi Brown's Face Touch Up Stick in Warm Ivory for about a year and it definitely has its pros and cons. It blends really well, it's great to work with when you're in a hurry, and there are so many shades to choose from (Warm Ivory is the perfect match for my skin, no other brand has my exact shade).

However, this is only good for minor discolorations. You'll need something heavier for the major breakouts if you have them because it only provides medium coverage. Also if you have oily/combination skin, this will slide off after about 5 hours; for me, the texture is pretty greasy. Sometimes, I think it breaks me out.

Lastly, this product is so unsanitary. I wish Bobbi Brown would make a liquid version.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by completelyloony

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Skin: very pale (nc10 mac, Nars SG Siberia) combination (dry facky patches, oilyness and normal) acne prone and sensitive.

The shade i got was 00 alabaster. this is a really good match for my NC10/ Nars SG Siberia skin.

Where i use it: Under eye, spots/blemishes, redness

The product is in stick for and really creamy. creamier then most other stick concealers. It's easy to blend and smooth out and covers very well. It clings to some flakey bits around my spots sometimes but no that bad. the formula has to be set other wise it will smudge and smear everywhere and crease under the eyes.

packaging: the packaging is a small black metal tube. The cap stays securely in place and doesn't come off unless you pull it. It has Bobbi Brown on the side of the tube with the shade on the bottom.

I would buy again if i didn't find anything better.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 3:35:00 AM More reviews by ethnicdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hands down best concealer/touch up stick I have ever used! It's so hard to find the right shade of concealer for my skin because of I have such a yellow undertone in my skin and for years I tried several drug store and high end brands and Bobbi Brown's touch up stick is the only brand that blended right into my skin perfectly as if it I didn't have anything on. I use this under my eye as well as any imperfections I may have in combination with my Bobbi brown foundation I can have beautiful flawless skin even on my worst days. This has been a godsend, I have just finished my stick (lasted me over a year) and I am just about to repurchase. I apply this with a small concealer brush then gently pat it so my fingers warm up the product and any streaks left my the brush disappears. I highly recommend this beautiful product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2012 6:20:00 AM More reviews by ilymed2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Have warm ivory, which works for summer (NC20-25) but seems a tad dark in winter (NC15-20). Color selection is great/natural and if this were HG material I would purchase a lighter shade, alas it's not. Has a bit of slip, which makes application a breeze, just make sure to powder so it'll stay in place. Coverage isn't the best for me. I only have a few tiny red spots to cover and it takes a bit of effort to make this work. Also doesn't last throughout the day. Does well with minor discoloration, like red around nose. Honestly I want to like this but I never reach for it. Also cannot use under eyes (not marketed as under eye concealer) because it settles into fine lines. I could praise it for being portable, it's thus marketed, but this point doesn't seem a unique feature.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2012 5:41:00 AM More reviews by TiniD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was trying out some Bobbi Brown products as I heard they were good. I always have the Touch Up stick with me in my bag and its very small but you need only very little of it, so it last very long.

The covering power is medium to good but I think its only for people who already have nice skin because it would dry out pimples and dry spots.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by laura122pink

I use porcelain, and am on my third tube of this. I use it with the BB touch up brush and it covers spots and old acne marks/redness very well. Can be used either over foundation, or alone. As it is quite a thick consistency I recommend moisturising well before use though.
Every so often I like to wipe off the "top layer" of the stick with tissue, as I worry about germs by frequently putting the brush back into the product.
I love that this is the perfect hand bag/pocket size. I use it every day and a tube lasts me about 6 months. I plan to continue using this as my concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by constantonian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

As it is named to be, this product is truly the best on the go concealer for touch ups. The packaging is sleek and compact, great for a small purse. Coverage is medium, so it's good for slight blemishes and light to medium under eye circles. I still use a full coverage concealer for the occasional raging blemish, but this is great for my under eye circles and natural highlighting since I got this in a shade lighter. Staying power shouldn't be a problem if you set it with powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by sugarwhirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I mostly use for my eyes because my eye bags are really dark and I look so much nicer with this. After putting a bit of this on my eyes look normal and I don't look sleep-deprived or like I've been punched in the face twice.

I also get spots quite regularly and they tend to become red/purple, but I can use this stick to cover them up. It doesn't erase the spots but will make them unnoticeable to other people. I should point out that it doesn't work well on spots that are raised or spots that are dry and flaky because the flaky skin tends to just be accented.

It also does need redoing halfway through the day, but that might be because I don't wear foundation or primer or anything else. The only things I have in my daily makeup kit is this touch up stick, my eyeliner and lipstick.

I bought my first one two years ago, and I reached the end of it about a month ago. To be fair, I was not using it much for the first year, so I would say with moderate usage, one stick should last at least 6 months if not a year.

I would definitely recommend, but if you are the kind of person who wants 100% concealment, don't buy this.