Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick

GLYCERYL TRIACETYL RICINOLEATE [] OCTYLDODECANOL [] BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2 [] POLYETHYLENE [] OZOKERITE [] KAOLIN [] CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE [] BARIUM SULFATE [] BISABOLOL [] STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE [] [ /- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) [] MICA]

on 1/30/2013 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Very good for minor blemished. I have to leave it on for a few minutes before blending, but doesn't dry out skin at all, and covers quite well. However, for serious redness, it's not sufficient

on 11/11/2012 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I wanted a small size concealer for travel and Bobbi Brown's Face Touch up stick fit the bill. I have hormonal acne and I need something heavier than liquid concealer to cover the blemishes.
I definitely recommend exfoliating and moisturizing your skin well, otherwise this concealer will emphasize any dry patches. I applied the concealer directly on the areas where I needed more coverage and then used my fingers to blend. Setting it with powder helps too, although I find that it doesn't last through the entire day without touch ups.
If you have severe acne/blemishes, this concealer probably won't give you the best coverage, especially if the blemishes are raised.

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

This is a pretty decent concealer. It comes in a wide range of shades, and it does a good job of covering up acne without looking cake-y (I don't find it to be a good product for undereye concealing--it seems to draw attention to itself under my eyes). I like that it's in a stick form so that I'm not sticking my fingers into a pot. However, I do wish it were a bit longer-wearing (though powder helps). All in all, I'd like to see if there's a slightly better concealer out there, but I'd certainly consider repurchasing this one if further searching turns out to be for naught.

on 8/20/2012 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love bobbi brown. I bought this concealer to cover up my acne/scars. it did a really good job actually. But it didn't stay long I suppose. I found something better than this concealer, and that's amazing concealer. But I think this is a pretty good concealer where you could carry out and re-apply every once awhile.

on 8/17/2012 3:10:00 AM

Very chic packaging and I loved the idea of a baby little bitty thing that you cant tuck into your jean pocket, even, for mini touch-ups during the day... But this product is SO not ideal for tropical/hot weather. Application is smooth but has dismal coverage and staying power - sticky and disappears much too fast! And as it was made so small, it was easily misplaced somewhere either in a bag, or in my room, until today - and it wasn't missed at all. Having said such negative comments on it, I'm sure it would be good for cooler weather application. Just not for hot countries.

on 8/7/2012 2:40:00 PM

Just bought this in sand (i already ahve warm ivory) super product excellent covergae, easy to apply and blend -true match to my skin. Beauty staple.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

A must have!

on 7/3/2012 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I loved that this was a perfect match for my yellow undertone skin. However this barely lasts on my skin and then I will have to retouch again. I like the creamy consistency but I ran out of this too quickly. This did nothing to hide my acne scars. Because of the price I wouldn't purchase again. If the formula was more dense and longer lasting then maybe.

on 5/21/2012 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I carry this product in my purse for touch-ups. I like that it's portable and easy to blend. I wish this had a little bit more coverage and lasted longer than 3-4 hours on me. I don't use this undereye, only for blemishes or discoloration.

I have this in Porcelain and it's a good match so that's a plus. I marked that I would repurchase but I would love to find something similar with a bit more coverage.

on 5/4/2012 12:34:00 AM

I've been using Bobbi Brown's Face Touch Up Stick in Warm Ivory for about a year and it definitely has its pros and cons. It blends really well, it's great to work with when you're in a hurry, and there are so many shades to choose from (Warm Ivory is the perfect match for my skin, no other brand has my exact shade).

However, this is only good for minor discolorations. You'll need something heavier for the major breakouts if you have them because it only provides medium coverage. Also if you have oily/combination skin, this will slide off after about 5 hours; for me, the texture is pretty greasy. Sometimes, I think it breaks me out.

Lastly, this product is so unsanitary. I wish Bobbi Brown would make a liquid version.