Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick

GLYCERYL TRIACETYL RICINOLEATE [] OCTYLDODECANOL [] BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2 [] POLYETHYLENE [] OZOKERITE [] KAOLIN [] CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE [] BARIUM SULFATE [] BISABOLOL [] STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE [] [ /- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) [] MICA]

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Best compact concealer that can work on blemishes, scars, undereye discolouration etc. Smoothly covers up any discolouration (red, purple, brown) and can be easily toted around in anything. It's half the size of a pen. I recommend this as an ideal touch up stick for a night out or on holiday. Can be applied directly onto targeted area, and blended with finger.

I just wish more product came for the price you pay. Or you could bring the price down, Bobbi Brown. The foundation stick works similarly to the touch up stick and has a lot more product. If you are looking for a bigger touch up stick, try the BB foundation stick.

My HG on-the-go product! It works on the under-eye area, on acne scars, redness around the nose... anywhere that needs that minor touch up when you are outside.It is so small and portable and can easily fit into my party purse, great for those nights when you're out partying with a small purse and don't want to carry a huge compact around! Looks exactly like the Bobbi Brown Lip Treatment stick and it works the same too - just twist and out it comes! I use it to conceal certain stubborn pigmentation when my foundation doesn't fully cover them (I go for a medium coverage with my foundation). Works wonderfully with my Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation and Bobbi Brown Concealer (under my eyes when I need to touch up). I definitely recommend this product to everyone!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Very good for minor blemished. I have to leave it on for a few minutes before blending, but doesn't dry out skin at all, and covers quite well. However, for serious redness, it's not sufficient

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I wanted a small size concealer for travel and Bobbi Brown's Face Touch up stick fit the bill. I have hormonal acne and I need something heavier than liquid concealer to cover the blemishes.
I definitely recommend exfoliating and moisturizing your skin well, otherwise this concealer will emphasize any dry patches. I applied the concealer directly on the areas where I needed more coverage and then used my fingers to blend. Setting it with powder helps too, although I find that it doesn't last through the entire day without touch ups.
If you have severe acne/blemishes, this concealer probably won't give you the best coverage, especially if the blemishes are raised.

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

This is a pretty decent concealer. It comes in a wide range of shades, and it does a good job of covering up acne without looking cake-y (I don't find it to be a good product for undereye concealing--it seems to draw attention to itself under my eyes). I like that it's in a stick form so that I'm not sticking my fingers into a pot. However, I do wish it were a bit longer-wearing (though powder helps). All in all, I'd like to see if there's a slightly better concealer out there, but I'd certainly consider repurchasing this one if further searching turns out to be for naught.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love bobbi brown. I bought this concealer to cover up my acne/scars. it did a really good job actually. But it didn't stay long I suppose. I found something better than this concealer, and that's amazing concealer. But I think this is a pretty good concealer where you could carry out and re-apply every once awhile.

Very chic packaging and I loved the idea of a baby little bitty thing that you cant tuck into your jean pocket, even, for mini touch-ups during the day... But this product is SO not ideal for tropical/hot weather. Application is smooth but has dismal coverage and staying power - sticky and disappears much too fast! And as it was made so small, it was easily misplaced somewhere either in a bag, or in my room, until today - and it wasn't missed at all. Having said such negative comments on it, I'm sure it would be good for cooler weather application. Just not for hot countries.

Just bought this in sand (i already ahve warm ivory) super product excellent covergae, easy to apply and blend -true match to my skin. Beauty staple.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

A must have!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I loved that this was a perfect match for my yellow undertone skin. However this barely lasts on my skin and then I will have to retouch again. I like the creamy consistency but I ran out of this too quickly. This did nothing to hide my acne scars. Because of the price I wouldn't purchase again. If the formula was more dense and longer lasting then maybe.