October 20, 2014 | 880 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude Hydrating Makeup SPF 10

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2012 7:58:00 AM More reviews by Astrida5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Edit: I have used this foundation for a couple of months now and I actually start loving it. I use shade 002 and for concealer I use MAC NW20. It blends perfectly together. The foundation looks super natural! So I give 4 lippies instead of 3.

11-10-2012
I thought i would love this foundation. Everything sounded so good. This foundation is supposed to look natural and it did but after a few hours my oily t-zone looked greasy and horrible. It's a foundation with a light coverage. I bought this for 38€ but it's not worth the money for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Ispania

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is just so so!
I expected more from this high end makeup! Especially from French ones.
It's not bad it's just average. For this price( 40 or 44 $)you can get something better!
I bought it one and a half year ago and still struggling to use it up.
It gives light to medium coverage. Doesn't hide my enlarged pores, dries my skin.
It says hydrating, not for my skin. On the contrary ,winter time it's drying.
It gives more matte than glowing finish ( at least the glow is so very much subtle). It feels light on skin, but doesn't cover my red spots. You will need concealer. It has only 10 SPF, not enough to use on its own!
I have it in 020, which is good for my fair to light skin.I

The package is good, but does it really matter if I am not happy with its contents ?
But yes... Package is good - pump bottle.

I used to use Lanc�me foundation and it's better than this one. Some drugstore foundations are really better than this one!

....................update............................
I must say that I might ce back to this foundation. I had it three years ago and after that I used a lot of others, drugstore and high end, but this one was best for my skin. I could use it both in winter and summer. The pros are
- natural finish
- I don't remember exactly but I think I was oil free. Winter time a little drying, but if moisterize skin properly its good.
- covers my flaws but looks as if I'm not wearing any foundation.
- didn't crease even without primer.

A lot of pros and a little cons. + 1 lippi.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Tindra78

This is nothing special... I was looking for a new foundation, cause I only wanted to try something new.... But I wanted it to even out the skintone and cover enlarged pores. This didn't do the job more than my Everyday Minerals matte foundation, and my old favourite from Vichy. Instead it covered the pores less better!! I usually use the Vichy on the pores, and that foundation still is the best one to hide them!!

The color 010 is a little pinkish-white in the tone, but the next step 020 is too dark and looks "dirty" in strong light...I guess I'd need to mix these two....I'd also like the 010 to be just a little more neutral in the tone...not pinkish....

It would be expensive to buy two bottles of this, when you don't find it much much better than other foundations....

But I think there are better foundations out there, especially for us with acne prone skin.... So I won't repurchase...

Update: 16 nov 2012. I've continued experimenting with this, and have been mixing those two shades and wore it at the work... My skin is quite problematic, acne-prone, but still often flaky and dry cause of all my acne-products - its unbalanced in other words. The nude foundation "cracked" and accentuated these flaws... On my chin it literally cracked in small pieces...awful... So I don't know if it is that the foundation is too dry or if it was my skin....but this doesn't happen with the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation.... Hmmm...

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by PrincessMikki

For a while, I really liked this. I would apply it with a beauty blender. It kept me matte all day long, which was a HUGE plus. Sadly, it started oxidizing and turned orange on me. It also made me extremely oily. I now sometimes use this in the winter when my skin is pale and dry. It can also look cakey. I don't reccomend this mainly because of the color issue.
UPDATE : I don't know WHY I gave this 3 lippies. Im using it now im the colder weather and it has only made me oiler. Knocked it down to 1 lippie. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by hellokittybrock

I feel it is an ok foundation. Doesnt wow me at all. Coverage is light to medium. Some reviews online said this foundation settles into pores which I can assure it doesnt. Oil control isnt good but I can blot. Although I have ultra oily skin, the blotting is not too excessive. Will I repurchase? Most probably no.

*the finish for this foundation is actually quite nice. But once I powder over the luminous finish, it spoils everything. Would recommend this to anybody with dry skin. You might wanna apply this and not powder over it. Not recommended for oily skin types.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by bright123

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It has been a while since I have submitted a review because frankly ,even though I continue to be a make up junkie and have bought lots of stuff, all I can say is "bah humbug" over just about everything. I hate to be so negative... I have just been on my yearly hunt for perfection in a bottle of foundation and have a fortune in my make up drawers. Hurrah! I tried a sample of diorskin nude "just because" and have to say I am in love with their color selection and the foundation finish for me. I am hard to match normally-neither pink or yellow. Sometimes neutral colors are just too grey on me, but pink is just too pink and yellow is jaundice material. I am wearing 4.0 honey beige and am pleased. I havent noticed any oxidation and the finish is just so natural looking. Yes! edit: can look kinda flat-not as luminous as I would like and the honey beige is too dark now for me now that it is winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by GingerNoisette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the thing I were waiting for. A dewy healthy finish with zero coverage!

Ofcourse I'm having pimples, redness, problem zones.. at least once a month. But this product gives a natural, better feeling. You can't cover up acne redness with it. You can use Vichy Dermablend in dots.

You really have to take a few samples and see how it works!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by lucky85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got a sample of this foundation from sephora. I use no. 30. I was told that this foundation had medium coverage but upon application I found it to be more lite then medium.Great summer foundation especially b/c it contains SPF. But during a pms hormonal breakout it doesn't give much coverage.
I used to use Prescriptives foundation (Flawless) and I'm having a hard time replacing it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by alina83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm between shades, I bought 040 Honey Beige which is slightly too dark for me but the salesgirl didn't tell me that it oxidises, and when I swatched 031 (Sand) it looked ashy...oh well. Anyway the formula is good for winter, it makes skin soft and dewy. I find that you really need primer to make it 'set' properly. It did seem kind of greasy toward the end of the day but when I wiped my cheek it didn't come off (the way MAC Studio Sculpt does!). I still prefer Estee Lauder Double Wear (I have it in Tawny) but that's too light so I mix them together and it works lol.

I said that I would not buy it again because I find that for the price of Dior I shouldn't have to mix shades. The end.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by slc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was excited about trying this since so many people love it, but it is too dehydrating for my skin. They have my exact color match and it gave me a fresh look -- I wanted it to work so bad, but after 20 minutes I looked very dry.